BITCH i got that RSR

BITCH i got that RSR

Attached: 1564013429357.jpg (2486x2486, 396K)

Thanks for reminding me to add RSR to my filter rakesh.

JUST LIKE YOU ADDED LINK TO YOUR FILTER, RIGHT?

STAY POOR FAGGOT

Getting nigger vibes from rsr holders

Remember where it all started anons

Attached: 1563519426566.jpg (562x720, 34K)

Honestly curious what cryptos you hold. RSR cannot be a scam based on the investors. It's an all white team in bed with the SEC.

the only coin that matters

Attached: btc.png (300x300, 31K)

and in bed with Builderberg

why wouldn't you put 10-15% of your portfolio into this fren? the upside on RSR is mindboggling... this could realistically do a 300x this run, unironically.

And invented paypal.

Anyone who actually researches this one will know to stay away.

i think it started with classier memes

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Attached: im offering you insurance.jpg (770x478, 92K)

>stable currency
but i want an unstable currency

you must be in heaven then

>stable currency
>but i want an unstable currency
RSR/RSV/RSD unironically gives you both

Top 115 wallet leggo

Reserve and Stegos will be the best performing tokens this year.

RSR will be 25 cents to $5 within the next 3 years - a ridiculously large ROI based on current price. Bitcoin on the other hand could be 100k-250k, a messily 10x-25x. But whatever, Bitcoin maxis publicly shame altcoins but secretly attempt to flip shitcoin all the time. atleast with RSR you won't lose your initial investment buying at today's prices. The growing market cap simply doesn't make it possible to lose money on rsr right now. That said, it feels good getting in before all the crypto "authorities" start praising and shilling this as the flavor of the year "DeFi". Smart money is accumulating and dumb money will start to fomo next year. Who remembers buying ripple for less than one cent in 2016?

has anyone genuinely debunked the fact that the current circulating supply is 6B but the total supply is 100B? literally the only thing keeping me from going all in soon

There's nothing to debunk, those figures are accurate. Read the white paper and the blog posts -- trust me, you'll be glad you did. It's not overly complicated and it reassures you that everything is economically sound. Shills typically debunk fud with the "slow burn" and "contract/volume based minting" which you'll understand if you read the whitepaper and blog posts. Indeed at first glance an erc-20 token with a 100B supply should make you run for the hills and avoid like the plague, but the devil is in the details and that's what makes RSR the most promising gem in crypto since Bitcoin and ethereum itself. Objectively and unironically.

what i dont udnerstand is why THE FUCK would u buy this shitcoin when its an ERC token?
ur gonna need ETH to use this trash

Do you think closer to 25 cents or $5. I think we see $2-3 during 2021 bull if cycle repeats itself

rsr leads to stable coin rsv which leads to rsd not pegged to US$

it still needs eth
unless they do some interchangeability meme which will never work, just like ARK

it’s blockchain agnostic you nigger.

how does it run on blockchain then

you must be 18 or older to post on here

how can it be blockchain agnostic

How many RSR to make it?

>How many RSR to make it?
make it? at least a mil

Google it nigger.

4m