Reminder that we STILL haven't seen capitulation and are, in fact, at the tail end of bulltrap->complacency...

Reminder that we STILL haven't seen capitulation and are, in fact, at the tail end of bulltrap->complacency. Anxiety will begin when the descending triangle we've been in since June breaks down, probably within the next 1-3 weeks.

Attached: 1_HntoPhstONeK4PvTlrptaA.jpg (768x624, 128K)

You've missed a whole fucking bull season waiting for the magical "capitulation".

Please be true! I miss the days of page after page of AHHHHHHHHH and pink wojak threads.

Agree on this user!
It did not "hurt" enough yet, even when I lost a lot for my zoomer years.
Let`s see what happens.

Cope. BTC dumped from 20k to 3k you faggot.

btc WILL dump
the question isn't when (it's now), it's how far?

And most alts lost 95-99%

disbelief confirmed

We're breaking 16k next month faggot.

Attached: prediction.png (334x395, 231K)

>It did not "hurt" enough yet
it went from 20k to 3 over a long fucking bleed and kept tricking retards at 6k saying "the dip was over" and then losing more money. this post is literal proof that we are at disbelief still and bull run is just beginning even if it goes back to 6-7k

>Thinks capitulation is measured on Sumerian Script Writing board
>Doesn't realize normies went back to their wagie jobs and don't care about crypto anymore

Attached: 1565191754450.png (841x517, 119K)

imagine watching bitcoin rally off incredible support from 3k to 13k and then flag sideways at 10k for 3 months, and getting bearish

you're fucking retarded and I'm going to enjoy watching retards like you get blown the fuck out

most of the top 20 altcoin scams have a big head & shoulders, including bitcoin
the dump will be epic

Attached: 1564738583840.jpg (560x448, 84K)

Yes. Capitulation DURING a halvening. Makes perfect sense. Or the market makers pull whatever strings they have left to push the halving narrative to mass media during a QE cycle and use it to cash out and keep the lights on for the next 2 years? Or they do what you're suggesting and drown their golden goose to appease a meme chart.

You wont even be able to cash out your fucking shorts if you're right. Imagine being such a faggot that you want to watch it all burn while you short on margin to acquire more of an asset that you want to hit zero on exchanges that will bankrupt if you get your wish. Holy shit. What a faggot.

this is DISBELIEF LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. GRAB YOUR SELF A BAG AND GET SOME POP CORN,.

I short in USD settled futures on CME

the level of bagholder COPE in this thread is incredible

Reminder that those bitching about capitulation are poor fags who unrealistically think they will get to buy in at 2015 prices.

You will never make it OP, and your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

This right here, back in April bobo's wouldn't shut up how BTC was going to capitulate all the way down to 1K, I believe them, I miss out on a great opportunity to buy BTC at 3K. I promise I wont let that happen again. So bobo's, you can burn in Hell for I care!!!!

im shorting btc and acquiring bsv

Attached: 14823987487.jpg (238x212, 6K)

>he's buying over 10k
HAHAHAHAHAHA

pathetic bobofag cope

Attached: 1557589670231.png (969x828, 699K)

I can't believe anyone in this world is not shorting Bitcoin right now.

Probably the easiest money ever. Just short and wait a few weeks until we are back to 3k.

Depression / Hope

Attached: EA71E96F-F8EB-4ED7-A365-AF1D11D75F00.png (446x473, 240K)

Bobo confirmed for Pajeet.

Ok I'm buying.

unironically the strongest buy signal ive ever seen. just went all in

I'll be breaking your sister's hymen later tonight m8

>incredible support
Every thread for those three months was people crying about the volume not matching up at all with what was happening. Let's see how well your bull market holds up next month when Tether gets fucked and no one's able to make fakeouts with imaginary money anymore

we're so far into disbelief, you don't even know

yeah man, btc dumps $600 in five minutes and hits sub $10k again, this is so fucking BULLISH. not at all a copy of late 2018's flatline->capitulation dump, nuh uh no siree.

try to think of lengths in weeks and months...not minutes unless you really think you're going to make it over night?

we've been in a downtrend since january 2018, and this rally (a bear market correction, aka wave b of a standard a-b-c movement) only retraced 50% of that before resuming its downward trajectory. maybe YOU should zoom out.

3k was the 200 week SMA same bottom as 2015 with oversold RSI to match as well. Not my fault you're retarded

It still fits the pattern. When the bears win, the dump will be much bigger (talking 2-3k in a day)

>bear market correction

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao, bulls are hopeless. i don't know why i even bother. thanks for fueling my shorts, i guess.

This

Told ya.

>aka wave b of a standard a-b-c movement
so you're just trying to troll me. got it

>y-you're just t-t-trolling

Attached: 1525535137272.jpg (250x238, 8K)

enlighten me on abc movement

That's interesting, cause I just broke your mother's hymen last night

DID WAGIE FALL ASLEEP ON ME
WAKIE WAKIE WAGIE I NEED YOU TO TELL ME MY A-B-CS

now I am confused.