Unironically Speaking Only :

Does any of those have a solution to the scaling problem. This is the only thing stopping smart-contracts right now.

Attached: smartcontractsp.png (956x460, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/design/sortition_chains.md
blog.stellarx.com/the-great-filter-why-you-shouldnt-ico-on-ethereum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Having this piece of information would be crucial during this accumulation phase of BTC. We could see a smart-contract platform grow radically in price if it becomes the main platform for smart-contracts.

ETH

Don't trust anything else.

The thing with eth is that the devs already admitted that it can't scale. is eth 2.0 really something we should believe in?

FTM more scalable than any of these, and can port all ETH projects upon mainnet release which is confirmed for this month.

It seems like every one of these projects is failing in it's own special way.

Constellation DAG will. The rest besides maybe eth is junk. Fantom still pulling together to update their website lol.

Attached: IOTA-qubic.png (678x381, 68K)

>Not believing in money skele
Won't make it

They have a tech first mentality. They want to build something before shouting that they are the best. Something more projects should do desu

BSV

DAG is literal trash. PnD scam just go look in their TG. Manipulating the price, overhyping news, lying to their community. Their whole team abandoned the project (im not making this up it really happened).
Shill your PnD scam somewhere else faggot

If you guys can't see ONE is the answer, you're going to be devastated within the year.

Attached: 1565655608225.jpg (600x375, 150K)

100% This!

i think a bunch were devastated this year

how do ONE and FTM stack up to each other? I see a lot of people trying to shill FTM in ONE threads, but I'm not clear that FTM is any further along.

FTM needs a platform to deploy on top of and, currently, the market is waiting on ONE to expand, particularly in the smart-contract arena. I should admit upfront, I'm not that well researched about FTM.
But, don't misunderstand, this particular segment of market analysis isn't something I'm seasoned with. I've kept more eyes on the underbelly of the current financial world.
To me, FTM is a good long HODL for roughly 3-4 years. From the same perspective, to compare them, I see ONE blooming around 1-2 with a highly stressed MAXIMUM. Should ONE fail to moon within that time period, you can't expect it to be any higher than it is right now, and, frankly, it'll probably be a lot less than half of what it is right now.
Still, I doubt we get to that point. ONE is a strong candidate to bloom in the very near future. EOY could be anywhere from .1-.5 and potentially upwards of .8 if ETH gets flipped immediately. Otherwise, I'd suggest $1 is the ceiling for pre-altseason and without us flipping ETH in the near future. Should it flip ETH soon, there's room for somewhere around $10-20. Just keep in mind - this doesn't mean we will necessarily fill the room. Something else could emerge, like VIDT, XSN, SNTVT, or another big tech project.

>DAG is literal trash
Right.. thats why they are taking in new VC capital RIGHT NOW. You fudders can rty to hate but there is no way you are holding this one down. I guess you chose FTM instead which was retarded when you look at how fucking korean they are.

Out of these Tezos and Ethereum are the only ones that aren't absolute scams.

>FTM needs a platform to deploy on top
Stopped reading here. user has no idea what he is talking about.

>Right.. thats why they are taking in new VC capital RIGHT NOW
because the CEO fucking gambled away the last round of money raised. they burned through something dumb like 33M in one year. get fucking real. this is a shitcoin.

Fuck yes.

>because the CEO fucking gambled away the last round of money raised. they burned through something dumb like 33M in one year. get fucking real. this is a shitcoin.
zzz.. same old debunked FUD.

Get some new material. Real VCs do DD and they just raised last week so your argument is moot and you sound like a desperate faggot.

>he still thinks there is a scaling problem

Attached: EES79d8WwAEf1PE.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

Quant unironically connects all blockchains and can just choose the chain which is scaleable. Overledger is a universal HUB for chains. Completely unironically, of course

Aha! You read it anyway, didn't you? I literally said that later on in the comment. I know basically nothing about FTM. I thought it was a platform for building smart cities, like a token to control things like public utilities and authenticate local government in a bit more decentralized manner.
I don't care about being wrong.

sounds gay, user.

Meh
It's literally a "make africa minimally useful" token.

No.

Based and ONEpilled

gizemfeet have no competition, trust gizemfeet sir many mony

FTM and holo should be your only speculations. Other than that ETH will win.

github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/design/sortition_chains.md

Attached: 48389868_1093384184173572_658131453812408320_n.png.jpg (600x600, 12K)

No mention of EOS.

Bullish.

>This is the only thing stopping smart-contracts right now.

There is unironically no point to smart contract tokens outside of speculation. Any smart contract platforms that become successful will need to be essentially free to users, which means no gains for token holders.

Unless they're built on top of a currency akin to btc

blog.stellarx.com/the-great-filter-why-you-shouldnt-ico-on-ethereum/

Eth is for dApps, not transactions. Also vitalik himself said eth cant scale.

Attached: 620BADEE-904A-4BE2-A522-2201BE08397B.png (300x300, 104K)

algorand

this

Matic will come out on top as the superior scaling solution.

if youre not all in eth right now only god can save you

cardano has it and has published it and is developing it

>is eth 2.0 really something we should believe in
We'll see in 2021.

Cardano is all you need

So dApps that can't scale?

How do you incentivize network security? Tokens serve a purpose you know