Financial aspect of dating

Jow Forums,

I met a girl with whom I've gone on a couple of dates with. She works hard and has minimal school debt she is paying off (less than $5k remaining). Didn't complete it and is looking at trade school.

Went out a couple of times with her and she insisted each time on splitting the bill. Is this a common thing?

She's the type of girl who doesn't have a lot of friends and was the one who asked me out. Seems intelligent so far and is more of a homebody.

Any financial red flags beyond college debt she is paying off I should look for?

Attached: 1546664374409.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

seems good

>asked to split bill
>trade school

could be a keeper

Sounds like a winner to me

Dating women is always a retarded financial decision. Become MGTOW to become rich.

Attached: wage slave white knight.jpg (984x1094, 301K)

Good meme fren

sounds like she a loser user

Attached: shud.gif (326x227, 487K)

So far, that's what I'm thinking too.

Possibly the best way to become rich, but I'd rather not be rich and lonely. Still, being rich and lonely beats poor and lonely.

Thanks fren! Found it on here and it's worth a repost.

Possibly, but seems to be working her way towards being a winner.

How did you meet her?

>Become MGTOW
Im only temporarily mgtow. An average night out is roughly .5 ETH right now. Ill re enter the market when im wealthy enough to afford a stay at home wife and 5 kids.

Attached: 1534300717302.jpg (4337x5854, 3.19M)

Met her at a moon viewing event being held at a local Japanese building. Saw her from the opposite side of a demonstration of rice pounding and thought she was cute.

Afterwards, we ran into each other, she asked for my number and asked if I wanted to get a drink. We each had less than two and hit it off.

What are you doing that is half an rth in cost? Girl and I spent about $12 each in one night and $25 each the following night. Will be meeting up tomorrow and I expect to spend $5. She'll be bringing coupons to where we'll be eating.

a penis?

Sounds good user. There are good girls out there.

There are two types of women the average butthurt mgtow Jow Forums autist will deal with:

1. The woman who is way to hot for the user and so is used to orbiters and is crazy from living in a fantasy world where they think they should be worshipped like a god.

Or 2. A below average woman the user lowers his standards for. The woman gives the man a chance because she has less options because she's also crazy.

The user then fucks it up because he hasn't learned that you shouldn't try to win an argument with logic with a woman over some shit that doesn't even matter. Craziness kicks in and the user thinks he should swear off women forever.

There are girls out there who don't spend all day on twitter and like sports but also like looking pretty. Girls who will sleep with a few men, but are hoping each one is the one they'll marry and have kids with.

Doesn't seem that way thankfully.

That sounds like an accurate assessment. I've known a couple of girls in both categories and some in the middle (with orbiters and not as good looking as they perceive themselves to be - told one about guys being around her because they wanted to get into her pants - she got angry at me over that).

I've been guilty of being an orbiter, but that just leads to frustration which turns into anger. No real good comes out of it. I have met a couple of girls who seemed pretty reasonable, but it didn't work out. One girl in particular I think about on occasion, but in terms of being what I'm.looking for, I think this girl delivers.

Weird part two, is just before meeting her, I came to terms with my singledom. Hopefully it work out, if not, then it'll be ok.

One upside to dating is finding qualities in girls I want to have and then working on myself. So, at best, a relationship, at worst, self-improvement.

Forgot to add this picture to my post.

Attached: FB_IMG_1484544237511.jpg (384x395, 50K)

i dated a chick like this, stuck with her basically being poor through getting her bachelors, masters, until she finally got a super high paying job. If she's intelligent and has aspirations stick with it.

I don't usually defend women of any kind but this one seems to check out, OP. Nothing is risk-free but good luck

The true red pill is to marry a woman who makes the same or more than you. That way you get to live it up with 2 big salaries, you know she isn’t with you just for your money, and if she divorces you then you pay ZERO alimony.

Not all women are whores, but all whores are women.

Honestly, it sounds like she likes you and is just showing you her best side. Hang out with her a couple more times but don’t put a label on it until you’re sure.

Another question for you is if you knew if she was talking to other people.

Sounds like long term holding onto the relationship paid off. Very neat! Glad it went well. I'll keep your experience in my mind.

Good to hear that she does. Very true about nothing being risk-free.

That's a valid point. If she's making solid money, I know she isn't going after me for money and less risk if there's a divorce. Hopefully if there is a divorce too, it'd make it less contentious. I'll also keep that in mind even though that's beyond the scope of my intentions at this moment.

I've known a number of man whores. Although, given the historic dependence women have had on men, it doesn't surprise me. If we had a matriarchal society, I can see the opposite being true.

Another question I have for you is do you even know if she’s talking to other people?**

seems like you found gold, OP.

I have exactly the same mindset as you: ''at best, a relationship, at worst, self-improvement.''

Good luck!

Then she dumped you for a gigachad. Good job being a place holder

I don't believe so. She's new to the area (10 months), hasn't touched Facebook in at least that time and works the third shift. Currently splits rent with her mom and pretty much works other than that. Views her family as important as I view mine, so I'm happy about that.

No Twitter and no other social media platforms. Only talks to her coworkers, but has no interest in dating them.

Dating history wise, she's only dated one guy, so either a good thing or not so much good thing. She's 27 and I'm 31.

Tha is user! I'm hoping I have too. Wanting to cultivate this relationship.

Good to hear you share a similar mindset.