ITT: the reason not to be worried

mobile.twitter.com/TheLinkMarine1/status/1174434578943107073

Look at that, SWIFT confirmed

mobile.twitter.com/VirtusEtVeritas/status/1174427711982526467

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19-04-12-48-110_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2246, 582K)

I fucking hate twitterfaggots

Then stop shitting on the street.

yeah duh, this guy got it from a thread here today earlier

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 6.43.21 PM.png (361x61, 41K)

Stop fucking shilling on twitter and spoonfeeding the dumb cunts and chartalans there for fucks sake.

you dont get it. They are user. They mine good content and try to pass it off as there own. So they can get a following to sell bullshit

funny how this was found by a twitter user

i know you are not that stupid

nah this isn't another ploy to pump and dump the price coupled with the recent 1mil buy order

Attached: 1231da.png (259x112, 3K)

LINK to video?

Attached: scoobajeet.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

I love watching cocky Pajeets die

Jokes on you Kevin, he lived.

damn it :((( this makes me a sad kevin

Attached: 1510261735608.jpg (750x713, 65K)

It's retarded. You can't decentralize the one-time payment output layer. De centralizing oracles will only be useful for medianizing the inputs. The SWIFT API oracles will need to be centralized. High reputation, high security features, trusted oracles. They will be available on the Chainlink network but on any other oracle service as well, and independently of them.

retarded, just like your post, faggot.

Do you even understand what you've invested into or just blindly following the memes and larp hopium everything will turn out alright?

thanks for caring so much about my investment, faggot.

yes, i can read and judging by your grammar and the syntax of your "argument", my IQ far exceeds yours.

thanks for your concern though, mandeep. go die in a river of shit.

Attached: 13224653746.jpg (600x330, 62K)

DELETE THIS IM ONLY AT 10K

I've read your ad personam insults, now eagerly awaiting your factual counter arguments.

okay, let's do this:

>"It's retarded."
ad hominem insult regarding ChainLINK.

>"You can't decentralize the one-time payment output layer."
Why do you need to, a payment should only have one output, why by it's very nature would it be mirrored multiple times?

>"De centralizing oracles will only be useful for medianizing the inputs."
Techno-babble that has no real meaning or repercussions. Define medianizing and the effects of same.

>"The SWIFT API oracles will need to be centralized."
Why?

>"High reputation, high security features, trusted oracles."
>"They will be available on the Chainlink network but on any other oracle service as well, and independently of them."
Do you even know why ChainLINK is being implemented?

You're a faggot larping as somebody with a high IQ.