Office Work

Any office workers on here?

How's work been going? Anything stressing you out lately?

Attached: office.jpg (750x446, 32K)

Nah. There are some days that get to me. But with all the other jobs, Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, is pretty comfy desu.

Attached: 1568591705322.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Yeah. Corporate tax sucks.

I wish I had a cubicle like that. I'm in an "open office" and constantly distracted

The only reason I'm still working in an office is for status. Being outside all day is comfy (and I doesn't fuck with your head sanity as much) . But most people will consider you a pleb if you're doing anything other than staring at numbers on a screen all day. I used to work fast food and that was truly hell

Attached: 3kagwots1i811.png (800x600, 53K)

I work in an office three days a week (two from home). Being in the office is fucking torture. The women there are so insane and insular. We don’t make enough money to raise kids or buy property and there’s a board up in the kitchen where everyone has posted their “fur babies”.

I want to kill myself every day.

this

My boss is literally possessed by the vengeful spirit of Ilse Koch the beast of Buchenwald.

Yeah, It's been very stressful.
I've spent the last 2 days trying to figure out why the data extractions by Power BI are so slow on a big table of ours.
I'm also trying to get SSIS to run on Azure. Getting the Integration Runtime to connect to the file share is a bitch mother.

>We don’t make enough money to raise kids or buy property
The way you can post this so casually and nobody even replies is really unsettling on some deep, civilizational level.

Attached: Mr Bones' Wild Ride Starts Now.jpg (553x936, 195K)

This. My job couldn’t be more shit but it pays $100k.

it's not bad. I wank in the restrooms when I get stressed.

I literally do nothing all day but scan shit and do trainings on the computer.
It's such a fucking pointless job. I am convinced my parent company is just pushing losses off on our division like GE did.
Can't wait for the economy to go tits up.

I work in a cubicle doing excel data processing work.
Get paid 70k a year only cause my manager likes me enough to constantly recommend pay raises.
The best part is my work is simple enough i can watch youtube/movies/tv shows while i work. My manager doesn't even mind either so I don't really have to hide it either. Past 2 weeks I've been binging all the seinfeld seasons during the day. Finally finished, will have to find something new.

Attached: jer3.gif (250x250, 510K)

Hi Wyatt

I work in software dev. It's fun the first 6 months, decent the next 6 months, and it all goes to shit after that. I'm going to go work at BigCo soon.

No kidding AND they’re constantly encouraging us to get involved in the community outside of work and to volunteer time towards diversity initiatives.

it's just all so tiresome
nothing surprises me anymore, i just become more depressed

my company has lost nearly all of its business. we're down to 2 clients. i think we'll be down to 1 by the end of the year. my boss is a retard but thinks he is a science genius and will disappear for several days at a time where he's at the university library copying journal articles.

i've been dealing with the stress by cranking off to girls i knew in high school. it reminds me of simpler times.

I don't know guys how you can find these good jobs. I'm a europoor, had to share a house and worked in a call center. Shit pay and the room was full of lined up tables. Open office with absolutely zero privacy and you could hear all people around you screaming. These cubicles actually look comfy compared to the open office hell we have today.

The amount of power I have over literally thousands of people is insane.

This was me before ICX and PRL.
I invested a total fo 2500$ on each. Sold 90x and 60x. With that money I bought an appartment and a car. The remaining 20% I'm looking to put into some gambles like UDOO and BNB. Bot already did 3x since my entry

Attached: large[1].png (600x395, 170K)

Luck
Literally every other floor at my office is open plan. We're the last with cubicles and it's glorious.

That looks like a really comfy office, I'd love to work there.

At the moment I'm unemployed, and I've been waiting for the last week for an offer from a company that's just checked my references. They've gone radio silent because the HR guy is on leave, so I'm forced to go to another interview with a different (worse) company tomorrow. Here's hoping the first company gets back soon, because it'll get awkward having two offers at once.