I just want peace

The cycle continues. Is it even possible to make it? Is it all a lie? I just want enough cash to make my anime thots real. I just want to smash 2D ass

Attached: 1568672833205.jpg (3000x4500, 952K)

no, thats the blackpill.
Sorry... enjoy your complimentary hot towel

all you can hope to do is make enough to afford fucking a fat girl with your VR gear on

It aint the same. I'll be able to feel the rolls and the smell would be awful. Just thinking about it gives me chills

What is this art style?

Not sure but I really like it. Very chill vibes at the beach

Imagine the smell

anime

Why did you flip the image around OP? You're lucky I was still able to find the source you asshole.

BRAAAAAP

Oh shit it's flipped? I didn't notice that

Sorry bud, if I noticed I would have fixed. Good source tho after looking it up

They need to step up their game with the VR tech
or at least make quality anime fuck dolls so I can buy one with my linkies.

I wanna eat anime pussy NOW! These nibbas in Japan need to step their game up

i've never fucked a fatso do they really smell bad? I have heard this from multiple dudes

Yes

like their pussy or just them? I find this hysterical

I did once in college during a drunken fever dream and it was fucking brutal. I will actually never fuck a fat chick ever again

what was it like?

It was very difficult to fuck here missionary because her legs wouldn't go up very high, but taking her from behind was easy because there was lots of stuff to hold on too lol But holy shit it took forever for her to cum because of the fat gathered around her pussy made it really difficult to go in at a reasonable depth. She was probably like 250 and really short. The smell was BAD. Like it smelt like old sweaty gym socks mixed with cheese. I was physically unable to eat here out. I couldn't bear the smell that close. Even in a drunken haze I knew it was a mistake and was not worth it al all

Seriously user, even if you are desperate, DO NOT fuck fat chicks. Chubby bitches are ok only if they got a good face. Overweight thots are usually a horrible bet