WHY DID I JUMP IN??!!! I'M SO STUPID! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHY DID I JUMP IN??!!! I'M SO STUPID! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1501137343203.png (328x277, 69K)

post order book

No, too embarrassing.

Bro, link was never gonna go up $0.25 and then hold it. Even if BTC hadn't tanked it would have rested below $1.91.

At least you're in a better spot than everyone who bought in above $2 lmao

Bro I literally sold the bottom and bought the exact top this time. And I have a university degree (engineering). I don't get myself sometimes.

>he got a university degree instead of crypto in 2013

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHA

I keep on listening to this board. You keep on tricking me over and over again. I’m so ashamed and humiliated and just truly sad and disgusted with myself.

I bought at around $4.10 believing that it was the beginning of something.

I sold at $1.63 when all of you said it was over and then bought in again yesterday at $1.90.

I honestly can’t afford to lose any more money on this but I don’t know what to do.

I wish there were more good people in this world.

haha yeah I've kicked myself enough for that. You won't believe what my portfolio worth was in 2017 though before I lost it all too. Guess I'm just destined to wage.

you sold at 1.60 because u listened to pajeets, when everyone is telling you to go long.

bro just buy in red candles and sell in green ones, it's that simple, zoom out if your in, zoom in if your out

lol

This market is cut throat user

You didn't really expect other anons to help you make money right?

Everyone and I mean everyone is against you in this game. You need to make your own decisions based otherwise these other anons, the discord trannies, and the boomers will take everything you own.

You deserved it.

Attached: 1568749636410.gif (264x248, 959K)

Post proof of you buying at 4.10 and then selling at 1.63.

If not a LARP, just ignore the shit that doesn't look like it was written by a native english speaker / low-effort shitposting. If you can't tell the difference, don't take advice from here period. Supplement with crypto twitter and, of course, your own research

Calm down faggot.

>Bought $2.72
>Sold at $1.48

>Rebought at $1.97 (with high Coinbase fees)
>Sold at $1.84 today

I’m not stupid either. I’m a tournament chess player and a professional poker player. But my emotions got the best of me.

Attached: 6FCA4DF5-2A27-447A-9881-8AB4D629CC4E.png (792x545, 89K)

I'm so emotionally attached to my bags the thought of selling has never ever crossed my mind even though my first LINK buy was at $3.50, I just keep buying more when it goes down. No I didn't have 2 years.

user, you need to use GDAX (coinbase pro). There's absolutely no reason to pay coinbase fees, holy fuck

I'm mentally retarded or something. Bought the top today, and basically sold the bottom an hour later.

something is wrong with me.

Attached: Screenshot (198).png (1422x807, 89K)

>something is wrong with me
figure out why you made these mistakes and try not to repeat it in the future

Just relax bro why are you gambling with your ticket to financial freedom? Buy and hold, it's literally that simple.

you can't be emotionally attached to your crypto my guy. You got to be able to handle the slip and the rise with stride. If not, you'll make irrational decisions that will cost you further.

thanks dad very helpful