IT'S OVER

COURT CASE SETTLED

CRAIG WINS

BSV WINS

Attached: 45454543333333333333.jpg (947x767, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.284.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.284.0.pdf

The only ones who win is the NSA simp

another delay, they suddently cant settle this shit, he repeals the case, it will go on forever

If we ignore the obvious fact that CSW doesn't even control any coins, I don't see what's so scary about a 500k bitcoin dump.

Link had 12.6 million coins dumped out of a billion total supply (700000 x 18), and it only went from like $4.45 to $2 directly due to those dumps.

500k coins out of a potential 21 million is not even double the percentage of the dumped Link tokens based on the total supply of each respective coin. This is not even considering 3-4 million bitcoins are supposedly lost, and the entire 21 million silly hasn't even been mined yet.

I don't see how a 500k dump will have any permanent effect, unless you believe a shitcoin like Link has more liquidity than the king coin itself.

Bitcoin already dumped from 20k all the way down to 3k, and no permanent effect seems to have come from that, we're back up here at 9-10k again.

He literally lost the case, chump.
And the judge specifically questioned his credibility on a number of vital things.

can you do the math please

12.6 million / 1000 million
0.5 million / 21 million

assuming that 4 millions are lost makes it even worse

I’ve been off biz for a few weeks, are the 700k dumps over now?

They've been over for a month, and they never impacted the price.
Chainlink remained at rank 16 (the same rank as at ATH) all throughout the 700k moves, and remained there for days after the last one.

>comparing Link and BTC

Go away pajeet

Based CSV. I bet the wording will be "I Dr Craig Wright agree to pay the estate of Ira Kleinman exactly half of all the BTC I own"

Creg has no cones

>Read image
>Wonder how anyone can say Sanjay/BSV wins
Sanjay is negotiating...cause he lost tard face

500k @ $10k a pop is 5 billion dollars. That's a huge chunk not to mention the free fall and triggering of sell after sell as it plummets on scale nobody has seen before. You think people are gonna hold and take that lost? The answer is, no.

Craig lost the case
BSV has nothing to do with this case

Answer is he at a minimum doesn't have access to the coins...or more likely never did! His LARP got him in real world trouble, what a fuckin tard!
Hope you're not one of the dumb faggots that think the trust is real...its not! Take sometime to actually read it..

>Craig gets BTFO in court after talking a big game beforehand
>durr hes winning

Attached: brainlet.jpg (680x418, 35K)

You have trouble thinking.

I'll let you continue your LARP then...Hope it doesn't end as badly for you as it did Sanjay

you really think kleimans lawyers will fall for a playground trick like that after seeing all the top work they’ve done so far? deluded.

Why does he have to spend so much time and money if he could just sign a transaction at any given time?

Doesn't make sense.

>craig has to pay millions/billions to ira
>craig wins
pick one

Someone mind explains the situation and what this means to a brainlet. (No clue what this court case is about)

nothing, csw is a fraud and bsv bagholders are desperate for any news, even very bad news, hoping for a little pump

I keep hearing about 500k bitcoin dump?? Any word on wtf everyone is talking about would be nice.

>Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into a 50/50 partnership to develop Bitcoin intellectual property and to mine bitcoin

>DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers this 27th day of August, 2019, at West Palm Beach in the Southern District of Florida.

>signed -BRUCE REINHART UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE

craig wright is satoshi, BSV is the real bitcoin

Attached: craigwrightandkleimanaresatoshi.png (818x982, 414K)

>craig to pay billions to kleiman
>doesn't have to pay bsv or bch
>ira to pay billions more in tax than the liquidity provides
>craig is legally forced to dump btc
>craig was 50% of a partnership started in 2009 that mined 1million btc including the satoshi coins

>We (I) plan to sell a large volume of BTC for USD. This will occur on a single exchange as a rolling iceberg order followed by significant orders of other exchanges. It is expected that the value will drop signifigantly and will be matches by a 10x leveraged short.

>The network hash will be throttled at this time limiting all movements to and from exchanges. Only spending the unrecognised SegWit Txs to miners and our own Exchange TXs will be processed in blocks. All other transactions will be rejected from blocks and will lead to UTXO congestion.

>A total of 51% of the BTC network prior to the price drop will be added.

>The sale will allign to a reward halving.

>Once the network adjusts to this new difficulty, the miners would be turned away from BTC. Mined blocks will actively reject and spend all so called SegWit blocks as these are a miner gift under the original rules.

>There will be no further details at this point. Going forward, all this will be disclosed to ensure all securities and ForEx trading laws in the USA and UK are strickly abided by.

BTC is a sinking ship. Craig will enforce patents on "Bitcoin" which will eliminate most shitcoins, then will also take back the "Bitcoin" name, and BTC will no longer be able to use it, as it is not Bitcoin.

Attached: avalanche.png (1125x388, 325K)

he cannot dump shit since he don't have the private key
what will be your excuse when nothing happens on jan 2020 and it will be evident that tulip trust is just a big lie?

STIFF

Attached: 8D8616D6-F3A2-4262-A8C9-50149066C385.jpg (206x245, 8K)

so fucking STIFF

Attached: D468B77D-A5F0-4FF9-A8E5-0254D0A0A872.jpg (856x570, 76K)

Attached: craigwrightcockesandstiffred.jpg (685x549, 41K)

>he cannot dump shit since he don't have the private key
>he hasn't figured it out
in any case I know you don't know that

>what will be your excuse when nothing happens on jan 2020 and it will be evident that tulip trust is just a big lie?
you did not answer faggot