Daily reminder: CSW = Satoshi Nakamoto

pic related

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-19 13-10-32.png (1274x644, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deos.org/
github.com/tonesnotes/BsvArch/blob/master/CswOnMedium.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck is this

you'll find out soon

It’s late here, trying to be cozy before bed and this makes my head hurt.

>entangle
>quantum

no need to explain quantum woo rambesh

twitter handle please

deos.org/

Go back

Attached: C2A5A5B3-E3F6-4579-97AA-81146297C7E0.gif (268x200, 1.69M)

tf is this?

thnak you very much kind user, I have seen the demonstration where the ourobos is more developed. I presume this is live...

another question: what will happen in 106d and 17 min?

lastly, is iboot.org worth the 3$ entrance fee?

more technobabble crap from the schizophrenic retard andrew desantis

beepboop inputting quantum slipstream into encryption perimeters

oh my, I am now a little speechless...
2007-04-28T14:30:41Z ??!!!!
Is it true? the white rabbit, the black pill, the yellow dragon?
min usd #? I´m hopefully overleveraged and underwater and I cannot get liquidated. Playing poker and bluffing with all in.

speaking in riddles as always, isn't it interesting that whenever someone is showing something concerning craig it's always vague and open to interpretation? more often than not you have to guess what the hell you're looking at.

Attached: satoshi ai.webm (1280x720, 3M)

it´s an intelligence test user. You don´t like it, stiff.

>We (I) plan to sell a large volume of BTC for USD. This will occur on a single exchange as a rolling iceberg order followed by significant orders of other exchanges. It is expected that the value will drop signifigantly and will be matches by a 10x leveraged short.

>The network hash will be throttled at this time limiting all movements to and from exchanges. Only spending the unrecognised SegWit Txs to miners and our own Exchange TXs will be processed in blocks. All other transactions will be rejected from blocks and will lead to UTXO congestion.

>A total of 51% of the BTC network prior to the price drop will be added.

>The sale will allign to a reward halving.

>Once the network adjusts to this new difficulty, the miners would be turned away from BTC. Mined blocks will actively reject and spend all so called SegWit blocks as these are a miner gift under the original rules.

>There will be no further details at this point. Going forward, all this will be disclosed to ensure all securities and ForEx trading laws in the USA and UK are strickly abided by.

Attached: avalanche.png (1125x388, 325K)

and when you call it out you get more bullshit.
exactly what i wanted to demonstrate.

Attached: 9mm.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

bullshit is the fucking lie that core shoved down everybodys throat that >1mb blocks are not possible or destabilize the network. The chain split into now at least 3 because of their bullshit. We could be where BSV is now 3 years ago, but no, fuck you.

No!

Check out BTCdude.com

The search for the dude behind Bitcoin.

This is a desantis post

Attached: gregmaxwellbusted.jpg (218x250, 9K)

DAILY REMINDER!! STFU and get back to your caggie waggie, pakin pajet

Ask yourself, why are 'Liberals' always angry?
Why do they curse?
Why do they slander (push fake labels > racist, sexist, …ist etc.)?
Why do they create 'emotional outbursts' when challenged?
Why are they violent?
Why do they form mobs (packs)?
Why are they incapable of listening to the other side (fascist)?
When you don't have facts to support your arguments (present logical reasoning), you must resort to the above tactics.
The NARRATIVE is designed to keep people in a constant state of 'FEAR' thereby forcing 'ANGER', 'RAGE', 'VIOLENCE'.
Emotionally unstable people are easier to CONTROL.

Uh huh. Make sure to log your bitcoins on the quantum register to ensure multi-dimensional entanglement. What bs.

Why do they create 'emotional outbursts' when challenged?

Plenty of elaborately explained concepts on his hundreds of hundreds of medium articles. You are just too lazy to even go look.

With Craig there is something for everybody. The layman as well as the high IQ mega autists.

github.com/tonesnotes/BsvArch/blob/master/CswOnMedium.md

Rabbit hole is deep.

Attached: Craig_medium.png (978x8138, 1.04M)

Based.

Attached: mindcontrol_you_are_minority.jpg (1200x675, 225K)

>why are "liberals"

MUH LEFT!
MUH RIGHT!

Attached: 59879547446536.gif (500x285, 1.45M)

It is all connected. The attack on Craig is not an insulated thing confined to the crypto community. It is all part of a greater narrative. We are in the midst of World War 3 and most people don't even know it. This is a war on the control of peoples mind and the weapons used are information, or rather disinformation. Never let anyone tell you how the world is. Synthesize information and conclude for yourself. Never trust conclusions and narratives that are handed to you. They are most often handed to you for a reason

>MUH LEFT!
>MUH RIGHT!

I have said this for a long time. We are absolutely in the middle of War, but I'd rather call it a worldwide revolution against the NWO, rather than WW3. But without a doubt, Trump is a wartime President.

The sides are very clearly defined once you understand the battlefield.

Attached: D_AQpZrW4AIPpiH.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

here come the qboomers

Attached: brainlet.jpg (680x418, 35K)

Here comes the narrative shapers!

Also not an argument.

Attached: 1559387898137.jpg (800x539, 33K)

based and Qpilled

Attached: IMG_6522.jpg (768x1024, 190K)