Daily Reminder

Craig Wright = Satoshi

Attached: satoshideal.jpg (2949x4096, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html
soundcloud.com/alabpodcast/episode-3-faketoshi-the-perfect-client
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.277.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into a 50/50 partnership to develop Bitcoin intellectual property and to mine bitcoin

>DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers this 27th day of August, 2019, at West Palm Beach in the Southern District of Florida.

>signed -BRUCE REINHART UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE

Attached: craigwrightandkleimanaresatoshi.png (818x982, 414K)

>inb4 (((blockstream))) shills imply I'm a street shitter

Attached: blockstreamscam.jpg (938x716, 121K)

>don’t like it?

Attached: F1FAE8DC-A4F2-466A-AD06-6CBEF0D9AC81.jpg (206x245, 8K)

it’s finally fucking happening, btc in free fall and BSV sitting STIFF

Attached: 6C687409-77DF-4A9C-950E-601493F04C34.jpg (280x180, 9K)

>We (I) plan to sell a large volume of BTC for USD. This will occur on a single exchange as a rolling iceberg order followed by significant orders of other exchanges. It is expected that the value will drop signifigantly and will be matches by a 10x leveraged short.

>The network hash will be throttled at this time limiting all movements to and from exchanges. Only spending the unrecognised SegWit Txs to miners and our own Exchange TXs will be processed in blocks. All other transactions will be rejected from blocks and will lead to UTXO congestion.

>A total of 51% of the BTC network prior to the price drop will be added.

>The sale will allign to a reward halving.

>Once the network adjusts to this new difficulty, the miners would be turned away from BTC. Mined blocks will actively reject and spend all so called SegWit blocks as these are a miner gift under the original rules.

>There will be no further details at this point. Going forward, all this will be disclosed to ensure all securities and ForEx trading laws in the USA and UK are strictly abided by.

Attached: avalanche.png (1125x388, 325K)

>Brock Pierce
>founded Tether
>caught up in a Hollywood pedophile ring scandal
>known to rub shoulders with convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein
>active member of the Clinton Global Initiative
>received millions of dollars of investments from Goldman Sachs

Attached: brockpierceepstein.png (1353x1045, 384K)

Nope. You've been duped. Craig is just a liar.

There's used to be a kid I knew when I was younger who reminds me of Craig ALOT. This kid would lie about everything, claimed he was doing Advanced English classes but we found out he was actually in the remedial one. He claimed to have driven to town in his dad's new Ferrari but then 'Forgot' where he parked it. He'd even claim to have tried Every drug, including Heroin, just because he thought lying about this shit would somehow improve his outlooks.
Craig is the same, it's a mental defect.

version 2.0 coming next week. STIFF

Attached: 5d270b4befee8a3766fd8841_Cityonchain.png (800x800, 33K)

>weak childlike FUD

is that you greg?

Why doesn't he show us that he is undeniably satoshi by signing a message?

Can we get new BSV meme images, please?

Attached: wait a minute that bitcoin.png (1280x720, 877K)

>January 2020
>tulip trust

>On that date, as emails were flying between Epstein’s lawyers and federal prosecutors, Bruce E. Reinhart, now a federal magistrate, opened a limited liability company in Florida that established what would become his new criminal defense practice.

>The stated address, according to Florida state corporate records: 250 South Australian Ave., Suite 1400. It was the same location, and identical suite number, as that of Epstein’s lead attorney, Jack Goldberger.

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html

Attached: epsteinreinhart.jpg (997x522, 104K)

nothing to see here goy, move along

>By the end of the year, Reinhart had resigned his post in the Southern District of Florida. Within days, on Jan. 2, 2008, he was hired to represent several of Epstein's accused accomplices who would later, like Epstein, receive Federal immunity for allegedly trafficking underage girls.

Attached: epsteinlawyerblockstream.png (1282x808, 648K)

soundcloud.com/alabpodcast/episode-3-faketoshi-the-perfect-client

fuck off streetshitter

If we ignore the obvious fact that CSW doesn't even control any coins, I don't see what's so scary about a 500k bitcoin dump.

Link had 12.6 million coins dumped out of a billion total supply (700000 x 18), and it only went from like $4.45 to $2 directly due to those dumps.

500k coins out of a potential 21 million is not even double the percentage of the dumped Link tokens based on the total supply of each respective coin. This is not even considering 3-4 million bitcoins are supposedly lost, and the entire 21 million silly hasn't even been mined yet.

I don't see how a 500k dump will have any permanent effect, unless you believe a shitcoin like Link has more liquidity than the king coin itself.

Bitcoin already dumped from 20k all the way down to 3k, and no permanent effect seems to have come from that, we're back up here at 9-10k again.

obligatory btfo
craig has not been recognized as satoshi nor it has been implied he may control the satoshi trove

Attached: craig-btfo.png (779x637, 43K)

he doesn't need no trust to sign

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
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=3FTe
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Attached: tale-of-two-satoshis.png (1368x398, 432K)

the actual court document is even more savage
>To this day, Dr. Wright has not complied with the Court’s orders compelling discovery on May 14 and June 14.
>Rather, as described above, the evidence establishes that he has engaged in a willful and bad faith pattern of obstructive behavior, including submitting incomplete or deceptive pleadings, filing a false declaration, knowingly producing a fraudulent trust document, and giving perjurious testimony at the evidentiary hearing.
>Dr. Wright’s conduct has prevented Plaintiffs from obtaining evidence that the Court found relevant to Plaintiffs’ claim that Dr. Wright and David Kleiman formed a partnership to develop Bitcoin technology and to mine bitcoin.
>Plaintiffs have also been prejudiced by not being able to try to trace the bitcoin that was mined.
>His conduct has wasted substantial amounts of the Court’s and the Plaintiffs’ time and resources. It has unnecessarily protracted this litigation.

>I have found that Dr. Wright intentionally submitted fraudulent documents to the Court, obstructed a judicial proceeding, and gave perjurious testimony.

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.277.0.pdf

>willful and bad faith pattern of obstructive behavior
>submitting incomplete or deceptive pleadings
>filing a false declaration
>knowingly producing a fraudulent trust document
>giving perjurious testimony
that is why he will get his anus dilated in prison, because not only he did all that but in a manner that really really pissed of two judges.

Are you talking about your own forgeries Greg?

Attached: CSW_greg.png (751x2511, 1.12M)

>Are you talking about your own forgeries Greg?
not according to the judge
>willful and bad faith pattern of obstructive behavior
>submitting incomplete or deceptive pleadings
>filing a false declaration
>knowingly producing a fraudulent trust document
>giving perjurious testimony
looks like craig knowingly submitted falsified documents
>DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers this 27th day of August, 2019, at West Palm Beach in the Southern District of Florida.
>signed -BRUCE REINHART UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
ahahahahaha

so you also believe craig was 50% of a partnership started in 2009 that mined 1million btc including the satoshi coins?

>Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into a 50/50 partnership to develop Bitcoin intellectual property and to mine bitcoin
what, you mean the same judge that was buddies with jeffrey epstein? wonder why dumfuck

Attached: brucereinart.jpg (815x1200, 102K)

Attached: gregmaxwellbusted.jpg (218x250, 9K)

Why won’t Cryin Craig just sign with his Satoshi keys, easy peasy? Unless he’s just lying...

>Cryin Craig
Every time I post it I laugh to myself

first time reading about satoshi faggot?

Attached: tulip1.png (1024x2304, 647K)

no, i don't believe for a second craig even seen 1 million btc in his life let alone mined it. i don't believe he has anything to do with satoshi. he is a late adopter gox baby.

so you just believe the parts of the case you'd like to believe?

>the dog ate my homework

read the document brianlet i'm not making ANY of this shit up here is the link: courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.277.0.pdf

No!

Check out BTCdude.com for legit leads pointing towards who or what Satoshi Nakamoto could be.

None of this Dr Cringe Wrong bullshit

Attached: Bitcoin (2).png (500x127, 20K)

dude, it's impossible for the satoshi trove to be in a join mining trust. it's just plain impossible satoshi solo mined 1 million btc on a single cpu thread with uniform hashrate during 2009.

craigs supposed joint mining enterprise could theoretically take place in 2011-2013 (not that there has been any proof of it's existence) and has nothing to do with the satoshi trove.

what part of
don’t you understand? you’re fucking retarded

Attached: 89A568B2-53E0-4B03-8161-599F383A2F0D.png (680x315, 107K)

do you know what a private key is?

you clearly don’t understand what a blind trust it

>unironically being this fucking stupid

Attached: A50ED694-8E8B-48E5-9404-85422C9FC580.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Craig gonna ruin you nonbelievers. Soon, hundreds of threads crying about it on the 4. Bet.

He was the only one mining for a long time

that sentence tells me nothing that would indicate it's about bitcoins birth or the satoshi trove. the judge was very careful not to take a stance on this one.

i think neither craig nor kleiman represented facts in this case. the judge however was correct if you read his words very explicitly without imagining your shitty agenda and weird beliefs into them, you will see he says nothing about satoshi coins or the intellectual property of satoshi.
i know craigs bitcoins are imaginary i can't be absolutely certain of that, but as certain as most things in my life.

yes a single person on a single cpu thread. that's no joint mining enterprise. with a "million dollar machinery" as craig put it.

you seem to have a vested interest in this judge who has brushed shoulders with the pedo jeffrey epstein

look into it

Attached: gregmaxwellepsteinconnection.jpg (814x405, 87K)

hahaha i find him based as fuck, he took none of craigs usual bullshit. also i'm not the faggot that quotes him every day trying and failing to justify his shitcoins existence with out of context quotes and false implications. sv cucks make these threads i just point out that their own document btfos them so badly it hurts.

>(((Epstein))) sympathizer

>i know craigs bitcoins are imaginary i can't be absolutely certain of that, but as certain as most things in my life.
>court rule craig was 50% of a partnership started in 2009 that mined 1million btc including the satoshi coins
choose one

CRAIG WINS

Attached: 7F537388-D1BF-4DAD-9B6F-3A98C0C5A191.jpg (947x767, 178K)

Fucking retarded thread if this fucker was the real satoshi long time ago will sell the coins and will live on bermuda with bitches and coca ...

>promised to rape kleiman pre-trial
>gets absolutely BTFO in court
>OMG WINNING!

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (742x745, 74K)

>craig was 50% of a partnership started in 2009 that mined 1million btc including the satoshi coins
this is good for btc

where do you see 1m mentioned in the ruling? 50% can be anything