Why do liars always make this facial expression?

Why do liars always make this facial expression?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (954x459, 97K)

woah, I found an actual newfag

>t. autist that can't read faces

they aren't liars
satoshi is smug af and she is obviously a brainwashed believer

who would put that little girl trying to help everyone next to a mentally challenged millionaire who lies all the time.
I'm curious what she's lying about global temps getting warmer or that humans are to blame?
go ahead

ohhhh are tehy cute

Can anybody pinpoint what kind of syndrome Greta has? Someone said she might have FAS, but I don't think that's it.

yes both

in my neck of the wood is the coldest september since 45 years so fuck global warming

and no aliens are to blame with their fucking rockets flyng all over the place

AIDS and a proplapsed vagina

theyre the same face.

i forgot about this little troll, thanks for reminding me

ah ok so you're a retard and don't understand climate change is, got it.

theyre both autistic, unironically

>little girl trying to help everyone
she is just a puppet to promote some propaganda
she is too young to understand she is being abused

the absolute state, asbergers and WEAK parents who don't control their child, SHE controls THEM
LOL

Attached: greta.png (1689x300, 64K)

>he doesn't know UFO sightings are on the rise and fighter pilots see them constantly
>he doesn't understand inter dimensional are real
BAKA these are the people that want to stop "climate change".

It's because the brain is lateralized. Left and right size do different things.

The world isn't going to end in 12 years, buddy.

>t.greg

Attached: CSW_greg.png (751x2511, 1.12M)

omg the ufos are real, what will happen if somebody bangs this chick?

duplicity

check BTCdude.com for real leads pointing to Satoshi Nakamoto

It's from the endorphins released when they think they've told a successful lie

They both have AFS face

Let me explain this to you brainlet, climate refers to the average temperature over a period of time, (more than a couple of months or an isolated event) global means the entire planet (not the shit hole your currently residing in). Global warming and climate change refer to the planet as a whole, which is warming at an alarming rate, this is fact. The rate of change has accelerated immensely in correlation with the industrial age, this is also fact. Climate has changed in the past plenty of times but not at the current rate we are witnessing, also fact. How fucking brain dead do you have to be, to think that the mass environmental destruction we have wrought over the past 100 years will have no ill effects. I don't agree with some spurg child being used to push an agenda but she is right.

>in my neck of the wood is the coldest september since 45 years so fuck global warming
It's not called neck of the woods warming, people deserve to die because nature has built us to your level of ignorance, too many dumbfucks for our own good.
Whose propaganda? Who would pay for that shit, there's no money on the other side. You guys are dense but you should still put 2 and 2 together.
are you blaming climate change on aliens? nice so much dumb in one place
never said it was, but we're clearly fucking it up. You guys are so extreme and reactionary, how do you function, you're all highly functioning tards? I'm getting biz more.

Correlation is not causation. You should have learnt this day one of onions university.

>Whose propaganda? Who would pay for that shit, there's no money on the other side. You guys are dense but you should still put 2 and 2 together.
Oh sweet summer child. You don't even see the creation of the neofeudal society, even if it happens right before your eyes.

The governments and the NGOs controlled by the elites pay for that shit. It pushes normal things, like freedom of movement, healthy food and property ownership to the top 0.1% and out of the reach of the lower and middle class.
It is already happening in Europe, they are now taxing flights, ramping up taxes on cars, gas and electricity and there is talk about taxing meat.

What you see it working middle class or the poor will be unable to travel anywhere and pretty much being bound to their corporation, like the serfs were to their feudal lords, which by the way came into existence in very similar circumstances - the Roman government ramped up taxes of food, transportation and trade, so the wealthy landowners created self-sufficient domains, where they acted as patrons for the poor workers. Which turned into serfdom after the government collapsed.

Attached: 1566112781343.png (1318x1208, 1.32M)

people smile with there eyes

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

We found the plebbit

Because they know they will always find retards to make money out of their bullshit.

>Whose propaganda? Who would pay for that shit, there's no money on the other side. You guys are dense but you should still put 2 and 2 together.
this can't be real
did you really write it?
oh fuck, we no hope anons
ONG are literally flooded by elitists money, they are planning open borders to smash the middle class and to lower salaries
they are promoting fiscal dictatorship and trying to push for "debt reduction", tax increses and trying to eliminate physical cash to have full control on people money, and trying to bleed them for a social democratic system that is going to collapse because of the mass migrations
meanwhile central banks can instantly print billions out of thin air for the financial fugazi world, liquidity that poor and middle class will never see

lmao well said

Big oil has shills everywhere tho, prepare uranus

this
lie to me was a great series

Yeah the polar ice caps are being destroyed because you didnt destroy your production line, bigot. Now give us your tax dollars so we can spend them on production lines in China, India, and Indonesia with no environmental requirements (that is a real clause in the Paris Accord)

She is a puppet of (((Them))). Probably MK ultra victim as well.

Attached: greta_freakout.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>Big oil has shills everywhere
Exactly, why do think this climate change nonsense is shilled non-stop by the same people that fud nuclear?

>MK ultra victim
>swedish
fucking retard

There is no alternative for oil, line it or not.
The whole climate thing is just a PnD to make the gullible idiots like yourself poor

Attached: homre.jpg (1060x1200, 173K)

>He doesn't know Mossad aka (((CIA))) operates worldwide

Kikery knows no borders.

Look up her father. Ties to the Hollywood clique and Open Society Foundation

Climate change tho

Its autism

>my back garden isn’t hot so global warming is a scam!!!!!

I have located La Creatura.

You are a brainwashed retard. Enjoy your climate taxes and porerty.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (211x239, 9K)

Attached: 1568761519092.png (500x500, 41K)

She has Asperger's and was anti social because of it.

I'd like to know what she was saying lol, kind of unnerving to watch

I have been wondering about this smile for months. At first, I believed this was a liar sign, but it is not.

Right now, I think to happen to people that have experienced that has been broked and recover after it.

Look like to me that the learning of that experience change the way the behavior and how they judge, and that change is refelcting in their smile face

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com5.jpg (384x288, 19K)

autism in swede
nuke sweden