Howdoo

Anyone that got in this shit? Huawei has not officialy confirmed it, but seems like they will do it next week.

Bought in at 7.6 cents, am I rekt?

Attached: 97469126-50F1-4C69-9F6E-550FA0F3AD02.jpg (1280x853, 144K)

Who knows? Glad to see people taking note of the social media space for crypto adoption.

VID are looking a good bet for me, the price rises will make a lot of people money!!!

Attached: vid_colour.jpg (640x640, 20K)

You’re fine user. As you’ve said: Huawei will announce next week. Howdoo announced it earlier just to give peepz te chance to accumulate now.

Attached: 1554F120-EA2D-4EB6-B928-7865817D0070.jpg (960x1280, 263K)

Some peepz might be taking some profit, but it will surely hit 10 cents this month

these guys will be huge, look how many influencers are supporting

Howdoo app is starting to roll now. Many influencers will try to grab the chance to be big on a new platform.

It's never too late, I got in around the same price point, this thing will only go upwards from now on

Agree! It’s so fucking bullish to know that a major company as Huawei is even on board.

Attached: ABB50964-21D4-4231-85A5-C1DA11F6E508.jpg (2001x1243, 230K)

>Agree!
>major company as Huawei

Pajeet detected.

Brainlet detected.

Oof. As always, some fags miss out, and don’t even understand that this is just the beginning. I’m betting Udoo $1 EOY

Attached: 4A1536A2-D6D7-4B3C-8B1C-10335713C2C7.png (1022x1146, 494K)

chink pnd scam dapp. total amrketcap is $100,000,000 LOL. being shilled by paid pajeets

>doesn’t realize the implications the Huawei partnership has

Only thing I can pull out of your sentence is the fact that you missed out on a huge investment opportunity. I knew biz was full of people that hate money and put their money in scams like Quant

Attached: 432C3762-8190-46A1-B6F6-99E00DF9F869.jpg (159x250, 6K)

>non-denial of pajeetery

Get the fuck off my board you street shitting subhuman.

He knows damn well that this will bring his pockets full with cash. Based

0.15 before the end of the month. Mark my word. Screencap this.

I hate chinks

HAHAHHAHAHAHA THE SALT IS REAL.

Can’t wait till Howdoo hits 10 cents and imagining the faces of the non-holders

Hasn't this been spoonfed multiple times already? Well, here another fun leak. OKEx listing is coming.

It was at 8 fucking cents......
Never expected it to achieve this so fast lells

This token was free money
thanks biz
still no clue what this token do haha

well idex is a shit exchange
i got nothing
and fuck exmarkets they should get a normal exchange

In what exchange do you get howdoo?

I even think that its the fault of US to stop doing business with china. Now china finds their own programms and projects to implement into their software.

Packed and loaded.
Hate the fucking exchange where i need to trade it but whatever. I prefer to register on ashitexchange and make profit than waiting for better exchanges and missing opportunities!

Attached: 88879415.jpg (560x800, 39K)

20$ for UDOO if this shit really gets adopted. Invest what you can afford to lose. Lock it up and enjoy the ride. Imagine this being the next Tik Tok of Duoyin

I am for sure howdoo will go x5
more and more to come and they deliver

Are you fucking Hiroyuki Nishimura you motherfucking streetshitter? Invading retards like you i see in like every thread.
I check 10 threads and i see niggers like you sitting there giving out comments in the hope to get other comments. Thats smalltalk for you because noone else talks with you. Here you got one you streetshitter.

Hey guys crypto new fag here that found this at the right moment. Could someone tell me what exchange to get this on please? Lets enjoy this ride