Does Jow Forums inflate how much they earn?

Does Jow Forums inflate how much they earn?

I see anons talking shit about making $100k in their mid 20s like it's "not great" and people complaining that their 10k link suicide stack is nothing

Motherfucker I studied for four years to make $28k starting. I'd kill to earn even $50k.

Attached: 1568493453647.jpg (724x552, 51K)

You need to up those numbers! These are rookie numbers

OP i think your the only one who didn't 1000000X your money on bitconnect all of us have crypto lambos and crypto yatchs

Do I need to into comp sci?

I studied medicine like a retard

They're fucking scammers trying to insinuate that a Ponzi made them rich. Don't listen to them. They're being paid 9 dollars an hour to post that shit.

There's a mark at which for most people, additional cash is purely for conspicuous consumption, in the UK that's probably about 50k GBP/annum. You're comfy.

I've gone from 45k to 130k within a one year, and my lifestyle is identical.

The more you earn, the more you realise unless you're in the millions of pounds of wealth, your life barely changes.

Wait wtf you studied for 4 years to wageslave it at McDonald's for 28k a year? KEK

>I've gone from 45k to 130k in a one year, and my lifestyle is identical
How is that? Did you get fucked by taxes or are you just saving/investing everything surplus? If the latter then surely your net worth is snowballing like hell. No complaints there.

Asshole, this is the kind of shit I'm talking about. When I was a broke student I thought $28k was considered a lot of money and most of my family still think I'm doing well for myself.

Who even employs you guys and what the hell do you do? I see consultants at work on $70k and everyone is mad jealous, but then I read threads where some cunt who finished 6 months of coding bootcamp is hired at $85k and you all laugh

user in case you havent figured it out a lot of anons here are larping and full of shit. why would you believe a bunch of incels posting their dick sizes and income on an anonymous right wing fly fishing forum?

How does it feel knowing you've cucked yourself?

There are a lot of opportunities in CS. CS in the medical field is a gold mine. Stay with medicine and research what fields you might be interested in. Only then, start educating yourself and move into that niche. That should take you about 2 years max and you should make 100k easily.

Guess you live in europe with freehealthcare, na anons get paid more but they pay alot for schools and if they get sick

this is an imageboard, you faggot. This is where people get convinced that they should be able to benchpress 150kg the first day they hit the gym, invest all of his savings in a shitcoin nobody wants or make mustard gas and inhale it thinking they are harmless crystals.

imageboards are full of good info buy you have to be able to weed out the bullshit, which is a lot. Jow Forums is no exception.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

KEK NIGGER did you not see him say he thought 28k was alot of money, hes probably going to take the first job offer they throw at him and fck himself over while the recruiter laughs his ass off and tells everyone about the new wagie he recruited

You forgot to mention the how to fix your iPhone tutorials and how to remove an antivirus tutorials that have become legendary on Jow Forums TOP KEK good times frends

It's extremely relative and a lot of it depends on where you live. I work as a consultant in a technical field in a high cost of living area and the starting pay for a qualified candidate is ~$90k with the average person in my direct area making $127k and outliers as high as $375k. By contrast, if you do the same work in the midwest you're looking at $65k starting with a median of like $87k. I talk to some dudes there making $110k and they've basically hit their limit without moving or transitioning to management.

Attached: 54248196_2526022067426270_1168130236891996103_n.jpg (924x1155, 99K)

This

100K really is not great, if you live in a city like NY or SF

decrease all salaries you read here by 40k
decrease all portfolios you see here by 90%

then you will have realistic numbers

Yeah but if you had $100k your first priority should be to get out of Jew York or Fagtown.

Where you do live? 28k is 13.50/hr..

are you american or from europe? americans get like 3x uk salaries on everything.

example; senior Go software dev (4 years+ experience) in uk makes 60k GBP and in america an entry javascript dev working for a big tech company like Dropbox, linkedIn etc. makes $250k starting

Mixture of lying fags and absolute scam clown world shitshow companies.

These idiots claim mbas at 23 but can't do the basic math that paying secretaries 90k + stock options and 200k starting to "lel shitpost all day" doesn't add up. Even if it's half real.

Fwiw if you're a sober white you can make 16-21 driving forklift/warehouse in low col areas. Just have to accept the fact you're living in Pennsylvania or some other shithole.

Attached: 1568690908446.gif (313x499, 2.93M)

i don't know whether anons lie or not, but the more experience i have the more i realise extremely dumb people are paid extremely large amounts of money to do no real work, to the point none of the larps on Jow Forums sound unrealistic

>he doesnt know everything posted here is satire and trolling
Ahhh to be this young and innocent once more..

Attached: 4chan_far_left_LOL.jpg (750x600, 72K)

Hhaha this, incompetant people get promoted so they no longer have to answer to their boss who has no idea what to do with them. My CEO is on over a mill a year and has no remarkable skills except remembering people's names

>tfw $20k
#justeasteurosubhumanthings

Attached: harry.jpg (383x376, 14K)

I make $150k+ in a MCOL area. Study something useful and market yourself. Easy.

Should have chosen a better major. But for real 100k in your 20s is bad in NYC or SF, good in a less expensive major city (Chicago, Houston, Philly) , and great in the middle of nowhere.

btw: I make $130k with about a $180-190k total comp each year. I'm 33.

You need to craft your resume in to the the position you want. Find a job description that you want. Make sure your resume fulfills everything mentioned in job description.Nasically, work backwards.

I went from 40k a year shitty graphic designer. To 130k UX designer over night when I was 28. Now I'm starting to look for c-level roles.

Someone else gave me that resume advice. Now I'm giving it to you.

the cost of living is considerably cheaper, too, so it balances out somewhat

Delete system32 immediately

A lot of it depends on where you live. Tech hubs pay 6 figures to know nothing college grads. But rent is $3k.

god damnit I hate how in this world, everything is controlled and revolved around being with women that are this attractive, when in reality, they would want nothing to do with 99% of men. Being a human fucking sucks sometimes. I wish I could rid myself of this apelike quality to lust after something which won't give a shit about me.

You can never have enough money.

I'm 34 and I make 62k a year but I have 100k link, 60eth, and 1 BTC. When will I make it?

>not having a yacht in 2019
Can you even imagine

Selection bias. People who make more are more likely to post about it on Jow Forums.

>t. 25 year old making 180k
>Except that's in San Francisco so my paycheck gets raped by taxes and rent

I'm 21 and making $100k a year and I live in a city with a population of ~400,000, I can't complain

lol. 150k Software Architect here, started as lowly Programmer I code monkey intern 8 years ago.

At this point I've basically automated myself out of my own job, even though everyone here thinks I'm irreplaceable. Spend an hour or two a day combined in actual work, the rest reading manga or shitposting. Pretty fucking comfy man

Attached: 1563980631394.jpg (640x640, 48K)

I do IT for the government and earn 48k lmao

kek i studied 8 years to earn 12k$ a year... the third world is shit, but i have 55k linkies though so comfy af