What an absolute shitcoin

What an absolute shitcoin.
Lost $5k on this mess, and it can even stay above 0.8 cents
Dammit CZ, pump mah bags already

Attached: 0.png (640x353, 94K)

Its your own fault for buying a bbq chinkcoin

Can't you still stake this coin?
You could but ALGO is a much better option, mahoosive ROIs!!

Attached: algo.jpg (200x200, 4K)

pray to gizem feet
only she has power to bring $1 $ONE

Algo---from $3.50 to .30
t. bought ALGO at $1.50...still holding
t. bought ONE at 285...still holding

Attached: a0jf.jpg (772x586, 30K)

This project is still in its infancy. Literally nothing is as ambitious as ONE.

BE PATIENT HARMONAUTS. The world’s going to need a next generation blockchain sooner than you think.

Dude, I'm not here for the tech. All I want is nice gains. All ONE gives me is promises, leaving devs, delays and deleted critical messages in telegram.

Unlucky user, but hold strong. This thing is a long term HODL

Algo is a straight scam

ETH will be the only staking coin worth anyone's times in the future all others will simply fail

Do you pray Gizem feet?

Are you just one autistic pajeet or do you legit have a feet cult?

>The world’s going to need a next generation blockchain sooner than you think.
Dude, they can't even get pangaea to work. Another co-founder just left with no justification. And do you think they walked out with nothing for their work? Nick and Alok sold and left.

Cry more you whiny bitch. Crypto obviously isn't for you, maybe try trading my little pony cards instead.

100% This! The weak ass FUD is hilarious.

> About the extension: We're extending Phase-2 until 1st October with additional rewards of $15 in ONE, for EVERYONE who stays until the end. Please note that we may consider another date extension if we come across additional issues. In order to accomodate these extensions, we are also considering a mid-term distribution of rewards, around the original end-date 24th Sep.

> let alone mainnet —testnet release delay
> more giveaways
Fml, why am I still holding? We are hitting a new atl eow, arent we?

Stop whining and fucking sell then. Jesus the state of whiny little bitches on this board lately.

Why do you think anb should hold this now?

Stop fucking crying and sell, it's that fucking simple you little bitch.

step 1: create random blockchain
step 2: promise that "if everybody used this, ching ching"
step 3: create partmentships with other blockchains that promise ching ching if everybody uses them
step 4: wait for idiots to buy blockchain tokens beliving "if everybody uses this, ching ching"-meme
step 5: dump on idiots and collect

First I am not autistic.
Second I am no Pajeet but Indian from Bangalore.
Third what is feet cult?

The absolute fucking state of harmony shills. Chinked and pajeeted .

This. Screw this gay scam. I need a 3x just to break even.

I would unironically hire somebody who would chop the main chink's balls off. Anyone would do this for 3 btc?

Muh sharding
Muh allstar team

In reality they're all google dropouts and cant make sharding work.

Fuck you you bloody bastard bitch maderchod your mother get fucked by pajeet chink gangbang!
You talk shit behave shit I treat you like shit bloody you!

How the fuck did you end up here currynigger? I can't believe anybody is paying you to shill this shitcoin and you are too much of a retard. Have a wank and stay away fro this board. Nigger

Ow my gawd you are white and live in Western country but you are not able to be millionaire stil living with parents like typical loser, go drink Starbucks and make pictures for Instagram while I make money and fuck you mom in the asshole.
I am from India Bangalore the Sillicon Valley of Asia stupid Maderchod

They ride the hype of stealing your dough.

1. Create a token on Ethereum
2. Make a fancy website drawing in normies
3. Hold a pre-sale of said tokens and keep % of supply
4. Cash out the invested ETH from pre-sale
5. Plan a date to execute a pump and dump of the tokens held by the team

Jow Forums doesn't need flags. India rangeban would be batter. We've reached a point where you post your ethnicity with pride.

ho le fuk.... people here spent actual real money on this chink scam pt.873? proof or larp.

Attached: 1561320304137.jpg (399x385, 44K)

I spend all family money on coin to make better future for Rajneesh and Priya.. now all gone and have to sell last livestock. wen go up or I just sell