Fantabros

Fantabros
Did andre found the usb?
where did he lose the sick maybe i can help find it

Attached: downlwoad.png (224x224, 1K)

jokes on you there never was a mainnet

how do you know?

main net is not happening, they promised q3 and that would have beat hadera to market. now we hbar bros. all hail the first to market.

Yay let's get dumped on by VC and wait for horrendous token release schedule.

Fantom will release two mainnets. One this month and one the next for clients. These mainnets signify adoption and acutal usage. The cool thing is that all these mainnets/dapps require native FTM tokens from the same supply for nodes/staking and tx fees. Each mainnet that comes out locks up additional part of the supply.

And the we get the public mainnet later this year. They simply had to divert development resources to produce these 2 mainnets for these interested parties.

Price prediction for 1st mainnet release?

Yeah basically whenever a coin is being shilled on biz it means it's going to dump and die soon. I learned it the hard way. I am now only investing in coins never shilled on biz.

not really

Dr; ns

>being this gullible

> Being this cynical

Fantom will pull it off and then what? You'll whine on biz saying you were lied to?

>link
>Cosm
>KNC
>Asuka prophecy

All moon missions that made me cash
Matic was prematurely shilled here too but i missed out on that one.

more that I missed:
HOT
QUANT

Shill me Fantom why should I buy it?

dont buy it untill its confirmed that andre found the usb with the mainnet
or else you gonna baghold

Any links or pictures on what you are talking about?

It's probably the most retarded fud I've ever seen on biz, the code is on github and updated regularly baka

michael told us in telegram that andre was transporting the usb with the mainnet to fantom hq but it fall out of this pocket

they are trying to find it to release mainnet in september

stfu loser

Nobody is shilling you anything faggot stay poor nigger

Perhaps he accidentally stuck it in his ass?
Did you know your mom is being fucked by poor niggers because they have a big penis but no money and your mom likes big penis and has money.