What happened with the sergey/vitalik panel?

what happened with the sergey/vitalik panel?

Attached: 162F58F4-C029-4C93-9AF0-22FD3C0212A7.jpg (705x527, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ij59eP-4gsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What panel? That never happened, user. And who are "Sergey and Vitalik"? user... are you feeling okay?

It was a tie, in the end they both agreed that ETH and LINK are useful, but Bitcoin is better for investing.

Where can I watch? Nobody did a periscope this time?

i think i need to lie down. i keep thinking about big macs and the number "1,000"

Sergey was eating Big Macs and rambling about how decentralized oracles we’re going to make him the richest person in the entire world. He then punch Vitalik in the face and called him a tiny woman. Had to shut down the talk after that

It would surprise me
youtu.be/Ij59eP-4gsA

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-104338_YouTube.jpg (720x1560, 430K)

they decided to go grab some food intead and laugh together at the fact that they both dumped millions of link on deluded stinkers

Chainlink acquired ETH. Sergey ate Vitalik.

What kind of weird fud is this lol

Chainlink? What is that... you mean the fence? Dude... there's no "chainlink cryptocurrency". You must have dreamed it up.... maybe you should see a head doctor...

c-checked

Attached: shiiii.jpg (320x320, 9K)

What is cainlink? I do not understand.

This
Also they battled anime style and Sergey stated that he “requires more oracles” after finishing Vitalik. This means he will be launching on additional chains running parallel to eth.

they're talking about LUNK

Sergey and vitalik fused Gotenks style

Surrealist gaslighting

Vitalik was arrested and is currently being detained for trying to bring an illegal weapon onto the premises. Anons are speculating that he may have intended to take Sergey’s life in exchange for ruining his own life’s work. Sergey was reached for comment stating that eth is a “pee pee poo poo pedo blockchain”

Attached: EC62DEA1-FAE3-4B4A-9C16-AAE20EC3A037.jpg (720x539, 46K)

will they ever get those poor children away from vitalik

sergey: 1, vitalik: 0

He’s in the wrong timeline again, reset the simulation!