Dusk will hit $1 in Q4

I would say that is a low-end target, considering this covers both the privacy and STO space, and brings something new to the table.

Dusk Network :
Circ Supply : 95M
Total : 500M
Price : 0.084
Main Net : Q4
Staking : Q4

July 22nd, Dusk Networks price spiked from 20 cents to 60 cents in a matters of hours. I believe this was no fluke, and not your normal Binance pump. I'm sure we all remember the Own (CHX) 30x. Dusk Network is a meatier, more heavily supported, privacy laden version, backed by Bitfinex. Kavita Gupta (Ex-ConsenSys head, McKinsey, HSBC, World Bank) joined on August 30th.

I skipped the first cycle, and waited until the down-trend was broken, and have been accumulating from 9-10 cents, watching the books and trend line. The supply continues to thin. It's my presumption the next supply release will not have a huge impact on the price short to mid term.

Anyone selling more than 0.5 BTC of this gets snatched up. If whoever did the 60 cent spike up on this is holding, it seems to me the accumulators very likely have over 50% of the Dusk supply within iron hands.

Read the v2 of the Whitepaper : dusk.network/uploads/dusk-whitepaperv2.pdf

Understand what stealth addresses, bulletproofs, and the proposed “Segregated Byzantine Agreement” could do coupled with being the standard in the STO space, if it ends up being so. Time will the “Confidential Security Contract” become widely adopted.

Buy Dusk under 10 cents while you can.

Attached: dusk.png (1200x675, 38K)

nope

Why didn't you participated in the ICO?
I bought it for less than $0.01
Still selling with a big profit at the moment.

Circ Supply : 95M
Total : 500M

Big kek. I'd rather buy MITX or AERGO if I wanted to go with a suicide bag.

private-sale was 4 cents.

You think that won't be soaked up for staking? Fools not buying this channel are absolutely BTFO soon.

Given the supply this is a short term play for me, but potentially will be used for Bitfinex and maybe Binance STOs as well, along with the ING rumor.

Makes you wonder how I got them for a penny on the dollar doesn't it?
>Do you even bargain?

ING rumor? Do tell. Haven't even heard that. This is still a sleeper hit, big time.

Read up. The slow creep back to 1000 sats continues, and this time, it should break hard.

It will be game over for Dusk when Tezos implements zkSnarks.

Or they'll build on Dusk.

Binance is already a green light as far as I'm concerned.

I believe they said two household financial institutions will be announced. They are both located in the Netherlands about ~20 mins from each other.

They have said that for a while now. Whats taking them so long?

Is that so...depending on these announcements (which people are salty they're delayed or we'd be well over 10 cents IMO) I may very well hold more than half my 1M stack into 2021.

People underestimate the early days of true STO power. Soon they'll understand.

IMO this is kind of like Link. You get one chance to get it right.

This isn't a chink scam announcement. It has to be cleared by legal, rewriting contracts multiple times, etc. Then they have to OK the public announcement.

that.

inverse H&S

Careful biz, all these shillers bought cheap, and want to dump their bags on you, it always happens with dusk

it's near ATL right now you dolt

i set my buy orders, if it hits the targed, i'm in

ING is very likely, since they have dipped their toes into the world of zk-snarks and bulletproofs before. DUSKs value prop should be pretty clear to them.

Bitfinex and binance will both be building STO exchanges with DUSK, although I’m not certain which one will launch first.

DUSK is an obvious buy. Personal price target is $5 within a year.

what are they? wouldn't gamble on anything less than 880 at this point.

$5 is a bit much, IMO, unless we head back to a 1T cap, or they REALLLLLLY hit this home-run.

ING please.

somebody just dildo us past 11 cents so i can fucking sleep.

883 sats

good. now pray.

I know it's gonna dump to those levels, it always does

>1 week
>always

yikes.

$5 target does indeed anticipate BTC being 20k+

Fairly confident we will see the first signs of real STO hype next year, and DUSK is perfectly positioned to benefit.

hopefully. i'm in the top 20 right now, and i'd like to keep it to top 100 if possible. (it's possible)

*blocks your buys wall*

Getting nervous yet? Kek. Once this flies past 10 cents, it's game on for a new ATH. Bottom dwellers beware.

Team member tweet 1 year prior to dusk doing the exact same thing he pointed out. Hypocrite.

Attached: 20190914_203037.jpg (898x395, 69K)

They have delivered everytime. Same thing happened with binance listing. Was well worth the delay.

Another bullshit token.
See this

Supply going x3 by EOY

Attached: IMG_20190912_125049.jpg (1280x448, 39K)