Sold at $1.59

>sold at $1.59

Attached: 1568875777092.jpg (1024x711, 54K)

Nice larp. NOBODY could POSSIBLY be that stupid. Not even in this world where there are a LOT of stupid people.

Attached: 60AA577B-8E2F-494D-8D38-4169CC6EA47E.jpg (2550x1674, 428K)

Of course there are. Who do you think those linker bought their bags from?

Attached: B4BD3A3A-2F29-4050-BCE9-5FFB138E74AA.jpg (251x242, 15K)

sugoy

in 3 months when its 0.8 sugoi will be a genius

>actually using discord

Thank you for letting me buy back in, i sold at 3.80, thanks again mad a nice 8 grand because of dumbfucks like you

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I sold after Mainnet when it dumped from $1.32 to like 89c (I sold at like 92c or something). I felt really defeated and like link was a POS. Thank god I got tipped off about the google blog post and bought back in at $1.12 or so. Lost over 10k links, but learned a major lesson.

>I got tipped off about the google blog post
No you didn't.

The stinkiest of stinkies are swing linkies

Attached: oh yeah.jpg (266x265, 28K)

Ok, then I guess I just luckily bought 40k ChainLink less than a week before the announcement after selling for a much lower price a week or two earlier?

Attached: BFBA6FB6-3469-4E58-8023-FC3BF4A0435A.png (1152x112, 43K)

idc, but you did not get tipped off.

Lol I literally did. Lots of people knew in advance.

You sound like a jealous bitch

are people really freaking out if someone sold only 28k links?

how small must there stacks be?

i have only 75k link and feel horrible that i probably wont get to my 150k goal i had a few months ago

Lmao fagboy

Uh, yes. Most people here are young and aren’t fortunate enough to have $200k worth of cryptocurrency. Even if your average buy in is below 20 cents, not many people are fortunate enough to say “hey, I’m gonna dump $15,000 into this cryptocurrency.”

Gain some perspective.

>fortunate enough
Take your privilege bs and go back.

Cool story bro.

So you’re not fortunate to have had a good family, and education that was paid for, and time to accumulate wealth? I’d consider that pretty lucky and abnormal.

I have 135k, really thought I'd be able to get to 150k but I just have to live with it now. On the other hand, if 135k isnt enough then 150k isnt either (135k is enough). I just wanted to afford myself more cushion to sell before the real moon so that I can quit earlier.

He's just larping

Having a 75k stack is considered larp now?

Haha, just imagine

It's not too late user

>selling what he thinks its a dead cat bounce
Never change Jow Forums, love yall

W-whats wojak going to do with that lmao9mm

So I have 54k - do you think that’s enough? My other holding is 3500 QNT

Grappig manneke.

I feel like you anons were in a thread I made a few months ago about trying to accumulate 150k by end of September.

Unfortunately I also failed, have 146k now and needed to go into debt for this amount, so realistically I won't be able to buy for a few months. I'm sure 250k will be out of reach by then

I guess I'm not too upset, since at 146k I'll have 1mill below $7 per link, roughly the same feeling as having 150k.

I haven't decided yet but I think I'll sell anywhere between 20-46k on the way up, enough to quit my job and let the 100k+ ride to Valhalla

In time it will be. 50k was my original target, but as every other alt turned to dust and link hints kept dropping, I eventually just went all in and kept buying more.

yea, I've done the math too. even if i were to get to 150k it doesnt change *that* much. I mean I'm still getting $1 mil around the $7 mark, it just lowers it a few cents from my current stack. And the way I figure, if we get to $7 then we are going much higher, eventually daily swings will shift my net worth by millions -so again, 15k shouldn't matter that much.

Shit larp

Wait, you SOLD LINK? At $1 59?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

why, since when is this an indian zoomer poorfag board? 2 years ago this board was full of people that made it together in crypto, some of them made millions, some hundreds of thousands, but no one would have said they don't have fucking 15k to throw on a coin

wait a month

All stinkers LARP.

>2 years ago

Do you hear yourself?

Everyone who joined crypto after 2017 basically lost a fuckton then never came back, and a bunch of people who made it in 2017 never came back either for different reasons.

Basically the only exception is LINK.

Not sure why you'd expect a bunch of anime posters who discovered crypto in a bear market to have money

why would the people from 2017 never come back? we're literally stuck on here forever, i can't think of a reason why you would leave this board. after i made it i even came here more often because i had more spare time