Any millionaires online? How does it feel?

Any millionaires online? How does it feel?

Attached: gains.jpg (1440x809, 104K)

Yea, I have over 1mil USD net worth, if that's what you mean. Not that much in cash, of course.

Feels normal, nothing changes. My net worth is up by essentially an infinite amount since last year (I was negative) but it doesn't make you feel euphoric or anything.

The best money euphoria was autumn/winter 2017/18, of course. That felt incredible, even though I have a SHITLOAD more now. Breaking 100k felt way better than 1mil.

It's kind of just depressing, actually.

>The best money euphoria was autumn/winter 2017/18
Take me back, bros.

I was thinking about this earlier. "How would my life change if I was a millionaire?" Probably not much, I would still finish my degree most probably, but at least I would have financial independence and could help my family.

>Act like a millionaire before you become one

before I had 1m I wanted to kms and after I still wanted to kms.

Seriously? Why?

Had around 1.1-1.2M at the top of the last Link run. Felt good tbqh but like everyone else is saying, getting to money back in 17/18 I could reinvest that would help me make it for real was even better. I don’t plan to sell until a certain point so once that happens I’ll let you know how it feels when I have tangible assets and can live out my plans.

Attached: 3E1530D4-8ABB-4F37-901D-BD0B89C605F0.png (1000x800, 48K)

I always think to myself that Money is God's way of compensating for the burden of knowledge

what they say about money not buying happiness is true. Not having money brings you unhappiness for sure, but if you lived a decent lifestyle before getting even more money it doesn't make a huge difference on happiness level.

I’m worth about 2M on paper and would be so happy compared with five years ago when I was poor as fuck but I’m miserable because I was worth 12M on paper in January 2018 and feel like an idiot for not cashing out

Feels good man

Attached: BitGreenBiking.jpg (4954x2560, 558K)

I also have a larp

Fuck 12m compared to 2m is really another lifestyle. At 2m you can live very well and live like a king in third world countries, but with 12m you are already balling.

I thought my life would change after a million. I started treating other people like shit and felt entitled to respect. Now I pretty have no friends except for my wife and my parents. I'm focusing on myself and my plan to get to a billion.

Attached: batman 2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Leveraged accelerated return position?

Yeah that’s why I’m upset. I just didn’t want to pay $4M in taxes

kek interesting thought

1-2 million isn't going to change your life, it's pretty much middle class money now. At around 50 mil you start to get into upper middle class, but even then you'll be limiting yourself. It's honestly amazing how fast the currency is being devalued, only a few years ago that would be a serious amount of money.

>people actually believe this
I could live a lifetime in 2 mil

Wtf do you consider living? Golden toilets and several properties around the world? All I want is a nice ranch with some animals.

net worth is $500K. Hoping to reach that mark in about 5 years. Then 1.7M in 10 and retire

Only if you keep reinvesting, and that leaves you open to getting JUST'd. You will never have the comfort of 10 mil with the sum of 2 mil.

This. Nothing really changes like you think it does. Sure there's a moment of "Cool, I'm a millionaire" but then you just start looking at how to get to $1.1M and so on. Basically the same things that got you to $1M. Once you get comfortable in your lifestyle, it's all just numbers on a spreadsheet.

Are you XRP IT guy? I heard about you...

tfw feel entitled to respect

I need to drop this bad attitude. Nobody cares about anything but your body unironically.

Well no shit I would invest it and live off the gains.
Odds of getting “justed” are very low with good index funds. Shit, even money market tier interest would return $40,000 a year p

>My net worth is up by essentially an infinite amount since last year (I was negative) but it doesn't make you feel euphoric or anything.

Wow! How did you do it? Any tips? Thanks.

>tfw Jow Forums but poor

If your life was good before 1mm it will get better
If your life was bad before 1mm it will get worse

no problem, youll come back even stronger

Tell us your journey, how did u go from neg to 100k, or 100k to 1m for that matter?

Nothing but gay nu-millionaire responses itt tbqh

50 million is enough to give you 2mm/yr at a 4% SWR. Which would put you in the Top 1% in any city in the world (even the most expensive), how the hell do you get 'upper middle class'? lol

Attached: 4365756868.png (204x254, 108K)

>before I had 1m I wanted to kms and after I still wanted to kms.

based

Depressing thread so far, kek.

Money above and beyond a satisfactory amount really doesn't help most people, especially if you have cheap tastes anyway. Like, I don't even WANT expensive shit, I don't like most of it. My watch cost $8 and my car was like 500.

Having money does nothing to improve other major lacking areas such as social, romantic, career/brain, etc.

A nice boat costs more than 50 million. Forget about owning a plane or a helicopter.

tiresome

>He doesn't rent overpriced shit.
"If it flies, floats, or fucks rent it."

an airplane or a yacht is a losing project 9/10 times. But if you have the money to buy a private jet, you would want to have a jet with your name on it right? I've read about one rich businessman who owns his own plane that said he looses about 5 million USD a year owning it, and that excludes the price for actually flying it. What he said, is that it actually saves his company money in the end. Because he, and his closest top 10 guys in the company can use it for work. For example, going from London to New York would normally, even in business-class be a situation where the CEO in this case is unable to do his work. And those 6 hours are VERY valuable, even more so than the price of flying the airplane.

>net worth is $500K. Hoping to reach that mark in about 5 years. Then 1.7M in 10 and retire

Five years? FFS, go all in on literally ANY crypto and you will make it in a year.

>Tell us your journey, how did u go from neg to 100k, or 100k to 1m for that matter?

Got my shit together, found a way to break out of terrible compulsive overtrading/panic, made a handful of very carefully planned shitcoin flips, and borrowed a shitload more money to finance them.

It's pretty easy to make money in crypto, can boil it down to like five RULES, but the majority of people simply can't do it because of damaging psych traits.

feels the same as if you had your first 100k, 1mil is nothing 10mil is nothing, you probably don't feel truely free untill 100mil, adjusting for inflation ofc.

I can do the helicopter with my long 21cm dick, motor boat hot chicks and throw paper planes. It feels great.
/Europoor

Attached: 1566939817955.jpg (472x597, 47K)

That is not the definition of upper middle class you absolute retard.

So ive had a journey, not a millionaire but my link stack brought my networth past halfway earlier this year.. it was euphoric. Though, as others mentioned your life will not change until you are able to live off of the assets themselves. When im really free, from my 9-5 i will again be 'euphoric' until then i must deal with the pain of losing hundreds of thousands in paper gains until the 4IR starts.

see you on the other side

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 7.21.06 AM.png (627x630, 749K)

>five RULES
Now why would you post that and not post the rules user?
f'ing cocktease
>pretty please?

Normie detected

Because he is larping
Do you really believe he has made more money now than during 2017/18. How stupid are you

newfag here

what happened in 2017/2018 that made people a fuckton of money?

I do wonder if the method of becoming wealthy matters. How does 1M through inheritance differ from 1M from wagecucking and saving or 1M from picking a random shitcoin when you were high.

This nigger is right the moment I broke $50k I was like wtf am I going to do with this money, the moment it broke 1 million I was like this is not enough.

Currently having a mental break down because I am invested in several businesses and only want more money and am unable to enjoy the money.

Alt season

Attached: 1566909279910.jpg (483x643, 104K)

Bitcoin went from 1000 to 20k
Just about every shitcoin went up even more than 20x. Most ICOs went up more than 25x. Some even more than 200x

It's the definition of not being poor.

As if I'm gonna count on a guy with CCCP in his ID to tell me what poor is

LMFAO..

Selling ath priced coins to newfags.

Since this thread has experienced crypto people in it, is it too late/stupid to invest 1000$ in alt coins and just let it sit for years to come.I can spare a grand without sweating it and honestly just want to be a part of the whole thing if it happens in the future.What do you think of this?

I recently inherited $4M from my parents. Not much changes apart from any materialistic wishes one can suddenly fulfill.

Attached: 70639097.webm (480x852, 1.64M)

Fuck i was sitting on the couch posting on Jow Forums at that time. But i didn't have nearly as much money to invest anyway so its fine i guess.

Anything shy of 2 million isn’t enough to escape the wage cage so for me it’s just meh. I think once I hit 500k I’ll take a year off wage cucking though. I remember the 50k milestone had me feeling baller, and then when I hit 100k I realized it was chump change. Can’t buy a house or investment properties with it, not enough to creative any real passive income etc. it’s taught me to be grateful for what I have though because I saw buying fancy shit and going to nice restaurants didn’t cure my problems or state of mind.

No, wait until BTC is 1mm, ETH is 10,000, LTC is 5,000 and LINK is 1,000

133 nano is about $100 and is 21 BTC in supply.
You tell me if you think it's too late.

In all seriousness though, are you young? I just turned 28 and I've put about $6-7k since April into the coins I mentioned. I'll keep putting money in as well.

I'd rather lose the money while I am young and can make up for it than the possibility of looking back in 10 years saying "I knew about it and never did anything."

You can't win from the sidelines and in the long run we are all going to die anyway.

unironically all in link. hold until 2026

Go for it user. I've been buying alot of low MC coins lately on the offchance it'll go up in the future.
Check coinmarketcap and view all than organize by market cap lowest to highest. some you only make pennies on some you can make decent money and the ones with higher volume are sometimes decent to flip. watch the volume tho. dont wanna end up with 250k of coins you cant sell if it goes up a bit

Got to 1 mil not all from crypto but crypto pushed me over 1 mil mark easy 2017/2018....worth 2.5 now btw.. same shit as everyone here..bought 2 real estates, can afford nicer things and still same job

Money is only your god when you are poor I guess getting some makes you see outside of the box...