What the FUCK is going on???

I’m a burger, on a burger IP, I’ve done KYC on binance with a burger ID, and I literally just executed a trade 3 min ago.

DID I ESCAPE BINANCES NET? ANY OTHER BURGERS EXPERIENCE SOMETHING SIMILAR???

Attached: 9D751157-D6DB-4E7E-A9E3-61F1B87E38EE.jpg (843x1280, 197K)

It was all smoke and mirrors. Burgers can still use binance.

they dont really care if ur a poorfag which i guess u r if ur above 2 btc in holding they will ban u

Was expected. Nobody can audit Binance, they just updated ToS and created the new site.

made for bbc

I want to see this girl fucked right in her tight butthole

Attached: ABD5A257-B577-4A32-BB5F-0174DAB67C9E.png (1069x917, 584K)

same. I would also like the video to be me doing it.

i have been trading on there too OP

but expect to have your acccount banned and assets frozen for still trading.

luckily for me i have columbian passports and Identitys purchased from the darknet to give to binance

I have 30+ btc on there faggot

this pic is like 10 years old. she is a used up mom by now.

IM FUCKING COOMING

Attached: 1566564818838.jpg (705x877, 184K)

Lmao, big if true. I have millions of harmony on there so if they freeze my account I’m literally going to fly to Malta and kick Cz In the nuts

Name?

Binance is pass bankrupt, they can't take the luxury of closing the site, besides when tether gets shutdown in the coming months they are going down too, have fun losing your money in a "hack"

What should I use in place of binance now? Please be patient I have autism :(

Muh dick

>binance is bankrupt

Except they’re raking in cash like never before

Use a VPN and create an unverified account if you dont need +2BTC withdrawal limit daily

My friend has also been trading past week, i got my shit out in july. I tried to margin trade but they wouldn't let me

I think she just got married

She's too sexy for 2009 standards

It was all an elaborate ploy for everyone to liquidate their alts. Binance gets some favors for playing ball and bottom sellers get rekt. lol

well do i have a surprise for you

yeah, Binance has no fucking incentive to ban USA (70%) of their volume. I've been trading since the "ban"

what kind of psychopath sleeps without a blanket?