A global financial crisis is coming. Are you preparing?

A global financial crisis is coming. Are you preparing?

Attached: 1568898055963.jpg (940x1024, 62K)

I do.but maybe other savvy frens can give a better insight. Is saving cash in order to buy the dip right as the financial crisis is announced a good idea?

Yes, i am already prepared.

Locked and loaded.

Attached: 1568690836045.jpg (1052x1338, 330K)

Yes, I bought LINK

I've been loaded for 3 months now.

Attached: 20190627_180705.jpg (4032x2268, 2.33M)

what do user

All the people yelling about an impending crash sound EXACTLY like the chumps who said buy MSFT in 1999 and real estate in 2006.

Oh yeah, one more word: CHAINLINK lol

>Is saving cash in order to buy the dip right as the financial crisis is announced a good idea?
I'm from Australia. We are moving to ban cash. Recently they made illegal to do cash transactions over 10k. They want to lower that until we have a digital currency. So they can introduce negative interest rates. This means you pay the bank to hold money. This is supposed to force people to spend. This is happening in multiple countries. Including europe. I am looking into buying gold/pm's because a flood of people will buy it when they realize the bank is taking their money. We are still early enough to make money at this point imo. So I think cash is a bad idea for the above reasons.

Probably not. They're already starting more QE now, which means higher inflation. It worked out in 2008, but probably not now. I would buy some gold now or if it dips a little bit and sell it when I want to get into cheap stocks and real estate

Should I be buying varying amounts of silver to trade? I don't know how you could trade the big bars in a shtf scenario.Gold/pm have always been used to preserve wealth. You can trade it if Shit hits the fan or perhaps make money if people all jump on the bandwagon. MAYBE.

buy btc, use cold storage profit when dollar is no longer reserve currency and war with china begins.

PM perform bad during a recession

Yes. I have nothing, therefore I have nothing to lose.

shut up

Why do you say that?

I want to go all in on buy puts to 2021 or 2022. However the market has to drop very hard for this to be worthwhile, not a measly 3x. If its anything like the previous recession current prices would only drop to 30% to 50% or about where the market was in 2015...hows that even a recession!? Anyone who bought pre 2015 would still be up if that were to happen!

Because its true.. Check for yourself

Yeah I am long into T-Bills

>Armed man: *blocks your path*
>You: Please I'll give you this piece of silver just let me go!
>Armed man: *Pushes you aside and rummages through your belongings*
>You: Please not all of my gold and silver! I'll give you 3 gold and 10 silver!
>Armed man: *Grabs two rolled up grocery bags out of your luggage and fills them with 5 lbs of food and water*
>You: Please just don't take the gold!
>Armed man: *Walks away with a grocery bag of your food and water*
>You: Sucker he didn't take my gold and silver.

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-112731.jpg (894x815, 168K)

So what you are saying is buy a gun?

Yes I bought Link

Seems like a firearm and firearm training is a better investment in that scenario

Stacking as much as I can

Attached: 2011-group-gold-silver-coins-275w.jpg (275x239, 37K)

Kek.
In all seriousness though, anti-stackers act as though owning pm and survival gear/guns are mutually exclusive. Any brainlet with over $5000 should have both.

This

Why not have it all: crypto, pm, gun, real estate and stocks if world doesnt go to the shitter

You guys always act like there is only one way to succeed.

My advice is buy gold and silver if you ALREADY have wealth
If you're a poor NEET and hoping to stack 1000x profits, crypto is a better gamble.

Won't a recession destroy housing prices?

These people are brain dead. If you think there's a crisis coming save most of your money where it is insured then buy after the shit hits the fan, when the spergs are dumping at a 150% loss.

>g save most of your money where it is insured
what do you mean?

QE4 will be many multiples greater than Qe1,2,3 combined

Get ready faggots, we are months if not weeks away

Nope

Attached: 1D2AAA5E-C66A-43C2-8BDD-97FB9FBFAE19.jpg (574x881, 54K)

Like a high interest savings account, or a CD.

>Get ready faggots, we are months if not weeks away
Why do you say that?

I shorted the petrodollar cuz I'm based