Shill me what shitcoins you are buying for the upcoming 2020 alt bull run?

Shill me what shitcoins you are buying for the upcoming 2020 alt bull run?

Attached: .gif (250x380, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
blog.iota.org/iota-foundation-launches-industry-marketplace-the-worlds-first-autonomous-and-decentralized-80d9290318f3
blog.zerononcense.com/2018/07/22/truechain-exposed-fraud-scam-the-archetypal-chinese-crypto-scam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link

Qnt

>alt bull run
>2020

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

DYOR-USD

LINK

Qnt

Ok NEETs I've go a final 10x-100x gem of 2019, TRUE(TrueChain)

It's currently on Forkdelta, OKEx, and bithump. Forkdelta seems to have the lowest daily volume (usually around 45k-80k USD) and OKEx USUALLY has a daily volume from 9million USD to 10million USD. Still with me virgins? This is your chance to arbitage. Don't even fucking try if you have less than 2 Ethereum because it'll take forever.. still worth it but if you're that much of a poorfag but this will be a lot slower for you.
Alright -- the price differences (you'll have to check your self) Currently on fork delta is 0.000589840 and on OKEx and other exchanges currently sitting at 0.001749 Eth/TRUE. Of course you can DYOR and actually HODL this shit but when I saw the volume differences, and putting two and two together I jumped straight into this shit. The arbitrage bots don't work as well on smaller exchanges with low volume like idex, forkdelta, and many of them do it manually even. You can actually see arb bots filling orders on dex in real time too.
I arbed over 20 eth so far and wasn't even rushing about it just by buying on fd > sending to sell on Okex or Bithump, pocket the diff, is the basics.

The exchange links can be found below
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
and OKex you can find for your self easily and KYC is minimal anyway.

Better thank me for this Jow Forums because I didn't have to share this information enjoy the rest of your 2019. 2020 approaches. Be ready, this is the big one.

electrify.asia

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

pajeet scam or big if true, i don't wanna stay poor

snowblossom

Newfags.

it's legit dude i thought that myself

because it's more guaranteed than gambling shitcoin that the IRS will tax you for

It's not gambling at all. It's easy money. Most people are lazy or don't know how to use dex so they dont bother. You can make serious profit

nice. dropped a eth

Dude dont share shit like this with biz here user delete delete! just keep it on tg fuck normies

unironically scored some gud arbitraging thanks user

Flipped 6eth absolutely based desu

BTC

LTC ETH

thanks based nigger, just made 200 btc profit

SEnt is the future

thanks user, sadly i don't know how to use dex but surely can figure it out; i only hold btc and link

Youtube is m8. It's easy. Literal 12 year olds use it

LINK, cant compete with the amount of shilling on the web and progress the team is making

Buying now could be like buying ETH at $8

>5
bsdrf

thanks lad, i'll check it out for sure

No problemo dude gl
You just set buy order or sell order like any other exchange. Only diff is there is no market buy/sell button really

sadly i'm just a jewbase/localbtc relatively newfag but yea i'll def figure it out. do you need a trezor or anything or just keep it all on the exchange? and yea i know that can be risky. i appreciate the help

You make a myetherwallet (MEW) and just do it that way. Trezor/ledger are unironically not even needed if you're a whale. I don't even use a hardware wallet and i have a substantial holdings of eth and btc (relatively)

I've noticed this pasta is in every thread where OP asks for shitcoin recommendation. Its almost like a litmus test for newfags

thanks man, i'm at least familiar with MEW just never made one. cool, yea i'm def no whale.

MyEtherWallet (MEW) is a very helpful tool tbqh. So is Ethereum in general, which is why I hold a bag and don't mind "muh shitcoin" shills. I use eth daily, I use btc weekly if that. Eth is the futurue

But yeah, check out using forkdelta tutorial on YouTube if you're confused. All the best, gg

looooool

LOL

dude this is insane, i've made 6.3 eth so far arbing.

is it really this easy?

its crazy bro

All in ftm for 2021

nice

ftm

LInk

Unironically all in fsn

thanks

Ubt, ftm

maybe

IOTA!
They just started their decentralized marketplace as THE STANDARD for the future.
Check it out:
blog.iota.org/iota-foundation-launches-industry-marketplace-the-worlds-first-autonomous-and-decentralized-80d9290318f3

Thanks will check it out

nice

REN

nice

NOOOOOOOOO

pimp walk

based af unironically wtf

Quant

absolute fucking legend

XMR only true king

QNT is all you need. Get in before it's too late.

basred

qnt 100x

when moon comes its glory days

im so excited

lol

blog.zerononcense.com/2018/07/22/truechain-exposed-fraud-scam-the-archetypal-chinese-crypto-scam/

Come on. A simple google search reveals this is just another China Hustle shitcoin

lmao

newfag
when the real bull runs i plan to retire
shill or not, i must make it

based

based

nice

Probably the only non-pajeet response to that post

Attached: kek.gif (305x205, 435K)

we're all gonna make it

Attached: chiliz-88.jpg (750x557, 98K)

kek

based af

LINK

Bitcoin
BTC
BCH
ETH

>1 post by this ID
Pic related, (You)

it's either a pajeet bot that has a bunch of vpns posting random selections of bulltardation at random intervals OR its a discord raid which is probably more likely.

Attached: pajeet.png (627x405, 484K)

Definitely get VID, a normies project which means mass adoption is easy to achieve. Its already at 160x in just 3 months let alone at 2020

It's just more discord/pajeet trickery. Funny how whenever it's posted it usually gets 0 replies until this thread. It's so incredibly obvious that it's a bunch of trannies somewhere trying to get your linkies.

any news on their listings?

>160x in 3 months
It’s actually down 50% in 3 months. Fuck off loser

lmao you forgot to turn on your VPN retarded currynigger

i get drunk and choose a few randomly, this is the only way brothers

people are sleeping on $mrx. esports wagering. already online and running.