Hey Jow Forums

hey Jow Forums
What has been your costliest mistake?

Attached: 1567900800094.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

Not buying BTC when I first heard of it in 2010 or 2011.

Marriage /thread

God her feet just ruin everything. Disgusting

sttory?

Doing a philosophy degree. Philosophy itself is hugely important, more than any other study I'd say but you can do it in your free time. The degree was a very expensive library card.

I was raised by boomers saying "do what you love!" which is very nice but 17 year olds are retarded. I wasn't thinking about the future or jobs.

Your id has mog

Attached: whit.jpg (1080x725, 82K)

Spending time on biz instead of improving myself.

Not pursuing love

Not buying BTC when I first heard it, but then again I was 12yo then lmao. Then another one is not selling LINK at $4-5. I have 20k LINK. My stack briefly touched $100k. I'm 19 yo, so that money is already fucking huge for me. I'm down about $60k from ath, but then again I'm up like $35k so whatever. If you asked me 3 years ago what I will be doing 3 years from now, I sure as hell wouldn't say that I will be following some fat russian philosophers scam and spamming "sell link" in every thread while actually holding like a fucking retard.

Attached: lenki.png (543x443, 55K)

Buying PFR. I lost over $10k. Still bagholding.

>Then another one is not selling LINK at $4-5. I have 20
What is it now worth?

About $38k

Why didn't you sell at 100k? Or did you get greedy?

Sold about $4k in stocks to buy crypto around April 2018 when the market crash looked attractive. Some of that went into ETH which has been my worst performer to date. I’m still long term bullish on it but expect to wait a couple years now to start making gains

I thought it wouldn't dump below $2.5 min(like I can be ok if it dumps that low, but I wouldn't be ok if it continued pumping while I was in fiat) and since google came out of nowhere I didn't want to risk getting left behind especially since a lot of swinglinkers got really fucked by the google announcement. In hindsight I should have sold 10%-20%. And desu I don't have anything else to do with that money. $500k would be financial freedom for me, but Chainlink's potential is a lot bigger and I certainly won't sell before staking. I'm guessing you don't hold any link.

This. I have a friend who made a killing with a Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin combo.

I can tell you as someone with a similar stack who didn’t sell: that train hasn’t even started yet. No point selling before peak euphoria, even if you’re only in it for the quick flip. You’ve got a cult following, you’ve got a growing pool of teams needing this thing to do useful stuff, and yet outside of the relatively small pool, very few people see this coming. It’s the speculative play of a lifetime, you don’t sell that for a 10x or whatever

buying LINK at 3.77
I couldve had so much more if I just waited 2 months

Attached: wo-_.png (882x758, 16K)

Bought DAO all in in early 2017.

Basically this. It's hard to sell when Chainlink is growing, development is finalizing, teams need it, work on smart contract derivatives is done(mixicles) etc. I feel like it's a ticking timebomb.

not buying eth when it was $30. coinbase asked me to do kyc and i was too lazy to do it and ended up forgetting to

true

passing bitcoin over when it was .45 and I had 30k to spare. think about that alot

you would have sold when it hit $10 or whatever, bretty much nobody expected it to hit 20k

underage detected

Not spending more on ETH ICO. Had 50k, only spent 10k. :(

what?
pretty much nothing else matters, man

love is just belief man
and beliefs are like, your opinion

not really
i hope you find it

they look great tho

Have sex

love is belief man
imagine that every fantasy you have with your love is just yourself believing it, because she may believe an entire different concept of you and the relationship

you may feel in love with protecting her or whatever, and she just may want to have a son or something and nothing else

Marriage and kids /thread

Spoke about it with a friend when BTC was about 100$, we spoke about it so much like "shit if only we knew about it before" and stuff.
Then it went $500, we were like "shit seriously dude wtf haha feels bad"
and now here we are, I felt bad for some times, I mean, I could have put about 2k$ when BTC was $100. Welp, better luck next time.

There was no reason to expect bitcoin to moon at the time. People were giving bitcoin away for free on Jow Forums.

Not mining btc with my 8800 ultra
Not selling in jan 2018
Not selling again in may 2018 when eos pumped to 20 billion and i thought it would go to 40b just cause ada did it with only a white paper.
Last ones the one im most ashamed of...

not selling everything in January 2018

This

Attached: 1508383926302.png (1096x974, 518K)

3x leverage.

Financing an expensive depreciating asset.

Not choking myself with the umbilical cord in the womb

Many in 1, not that big of a deal tho
>Get itunes cards for burthday, no apple products to use them on
>use paxful to buy bitcoin, ~60% exhange rate (1)
>$40 in bitcoin
>price doubles, price triples, price drops (2)
>dont check paxful for a year or so (3)
>price goes back to 10k as of recently
>should have about $80 in btc, try to sign back in
>suspicious login, go through a week of hoops to access account
>0.000 BTC, all got transferred away two weeks prior
at least they sold low, and they were gift cards so i kind of broke even

Attached: 1561163909937.jpg (640x620, 202K)

> Trading all my btc for BCH at .2 btc/BCH & holding.
> buying NEO at $100 and holding
> buying Tron at $0.27 and holding
> listening to philakone and TwitterCucks
Will I ever get whole again or will I be an eternal bagholder?

how many Trons for her

For me, it's the mexican text in the background. Disgusting.

Deliberately putting my last 21 BTC into carefully chosen never-pumped shitcoins knowing they would tank but eventually rise again & outstrip Bitcoin. Nadir was 3BTC value now at 5BTC value, it's been mentally very taxing

It's argentina you pleb, argentina is better than burgerland anyway

This sounds like long-term suicide. So few Bitcoin's.

giving your mom my real name and number

Love is attraction to virtuous people, not just feelings

>Love is attraction to virtuous people

now thats some cope i haven't seen before

>argentina
lol, because those "whites'' are so much better with their currency

The costliest mistake in life is to take it too seriously.

What’s her Instagram? Need to see more of her feet

not becoming a BTC miner when a friend told me about it in 2012

based and coompilled

Probably not selling crypto at the top. Had like 280k in crypto. I have a 700k networth so I don't feel/ felt as JUSTed as some other people during the crash though.

This is the post I laughed at most today. C.O.P.E.

this is always the top of everybodys list 'why didnt i buy eth in ipo' ect just total slave thinking over something you can never go back and change

>this thread always ends the same idk why people keep making them

sex with co-workers
I know it's tempting, but trust me don't do it

buying a sex doll

elaborate

Who is this semen demon?

pathetic sad larping incel virgins

Investing in FUN