Chainlink

get out while you can

Attached: 1568838302150.png (1487x772, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/c0VjBaX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already sold, can’t wait to see this shit drop to sub $1.50. Making money has never been easier

Kek

Oh look, a time traveler from the past
You didnt sell before leaving, rr right?

>TA memelines are true
What did he mean by this?

loooooooool sorry friend

Graphs predicting the future look like bullshit to me. You can make them look however you want.

Like, without telling us how you got the graph that you did, it's just bullshit.

Lmao, the X axis says that chart is upside down.

It’s performing as predicted so far

good that you post my finding with 70000 sats December Link target price as FUD thread ranjeesh, you are not getting paid today for sure
>

Attached: toiletroll.jpg (2640x1760, 906K)

Already sold, will buy back in at $100

>price go down forever never go up

Based TA user

Strong shit right here, my dudes

Checked

good luck with that $10 in september twitterfag, cant wait to make fun of you on oct 1st

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all linkies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded oracles will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.20, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded linkies wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you linkies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an linkie.

sold everything, thanks

i already backtracked from it you filthy pajeet, because of market manipulations in last couple of weeks, but stay poor and priced out faggot. saving this trip so people can check my history on warosu and see that i'm not a pajeet and i bring legit discussion to this shitskin infected board

HOLY FUCK SOLD BASED ON THIS CHART THANKS SO MUCH OP!!!!!!!!!!
DELETE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the x axis
Linkies never cease to amaze

Don't forget me to thank me sir

imgur.com/c0VjBaX