Holding link is like having a normal life, plans and dreams then suddenly waking up in a mental asylum...

Holding link is like having a normal life, plans and dreams then suddenly waking up in a mental asylum. There's 50 million dollars in a locker with your name on it, in a room full of lockers for all of the patients. The door has a sign saying 'Will unlock in illegible days.' You talk to the other patients, the wardens. Everyone tells you the sign says something different. Some people say the room will never unlock, that the money is fake, that the wardens already took the money. Some say the room doesn't even exist. You talk with another patient who agrees the room exists, but halfway through the conversation he pulls down his pants and runs in circles shitting and crying for chicken tendies. You find out that you can leave at any time, but that if you do you might not ever be able to come back. So you stay, questioning your sanity more and more with each passing day. Was I crazy before I came here? Is the man screaming in the corner that it's all a lie, even though he's still here, right or insane?

Attached: 111IIII1111.png (251x201, 12K)

Sounds about right
Nice write up user

You are describing what its like to trade on someone else's ideas and not your own.

except its not

Kek this

Attached: IMG_20190916_210522_828.jpg (523x760, 77K)

truth accepted

Attached: IMG_6362.jpg (1536x2048, 1.17M)

Im typing this from a mental asylum. Link is a scam any insane person can tell.

Holding link is liking donating your brain to science so you can have a tax write off

Attached: peepoo.jpg (334x506, 42K)

The worst thing is the room has only got worse with time. Loads of new people have come into the room and they are stupid and smell funny. It makes staying in the room even harder.. they are looking over at you and asking the most basic beginner questions about the room that you have discussed in depth with other people in the room for the past 2 years. Then one of the other people shouts at the new people and tell them to get out. Others scream at them and tell them to stay. All with their own agenda..

user you just wrote a great premise for a film

Why can't we just leave the room alone, go on about our normal life and check when the 50 million dollars hit our bank account?

Just automate your sell at the price you find good for you and go on with your life until you get that sweet notification, and never look at price charts or this board again

And, the room has a window to the hallway. The guy with the key to unlock your locker walks by every few days and right before he gets to the door, he stops...he looks you dead in the eye smiling....

He takes a deep breath and breathes onto the glass, fogging it up. With his fat little finger, he writes ">700k" on the window, laughs, and walks away. Until one day, for some reason, he writes ">70k", smiles, tries to play it off by then writing ">670k", realizes you're not buying it, and then is never seen again.

This is my hell.

And then every other day a man comes in without a face and he speaks to everyone. He says "SOON IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT. THERE IS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT HAPPENING TOMORROW TEEHEE... I CANT TELL YOU MORE THAN THAT..."
So you are duped into staying in the room much longer even though nothing happens.. then all of a sudden when your about to leave your locker glows green.. and it let's you know to hold on.. so you huddle in the corner and wait.

You lot are queers.

Good read.

Many are crying. Some have even cut off their dicks.

you should write a screenplay

t. 140k stinks

Just trying to pass the time faggot. Better than sitting in MUH END OF YEAR PRICE PREDICTION threads.

>Be me
>Be in linky asylum
>Faggot comes into room
>Bash him over the head with tiger mommy spelling bee award
>Profit

Make it abstract and Kafkaesque and you've got a great film like 12 Monkeys

Biz is slowly feeling like home again

Now this is pod racing

this made me kek
top quality post

delete this. now.

holy shit op is a genius playwriter literally felt myself inside that story.

Yep Linkers are insane alright

this is why i browse biz

Attached: 1563051399197.jpg (478x767, 68K)

>t. mental patient

based and schizopilled

hey op thanks for enlightening me. Anyways include me in the screencap.

Ok I unironically believe I have been locked in mental asylum for 10 years and that anyting be it negative or positive is merely a hallucination, a product of my mind. K bye

beautiful

And the rest of wish we could lock the doors of that room and set in on fire.

Attached: chainlink.jpg (678x381, 36K)

I have a lot of doubts about Link but what comforts me is
>almost constant positive news about it, it's only ever looking up - exception being the pump & dump shit
>the technology is an absolute must for the future, if Link doesn't succeed then there will almost certainly be something identical to it to take its place
>if I lose on it, I lose with the rest of my Jow Forums frens, which is a little comforting in itself somehow

Attached: 1565103704569.gif (346x346, 987K)

losing my mind is half the fun it makes me feel like i've earned the pay out

>You talk with another patient who agrees the room exists, but halfway through the conversation he pulls down his pants and runs in circles shitting and crying for chicken tendies.

Attached: 12426473452354.png (252x402, 221K)

user you made a guy happy today. Linkpilled topkek

based and frenpilled

And they pick whatever shit that's on the ground and claim it's their 'breadcrumb' and eat it up.

> situation X is a lot like situation Y! let me count the ways bleep bloop bleep bloop...

NPC detected. All situations are unique, and require unique contemplations on their characteristics. I find your scenario quite unlike my experience holding Chainlink.

You just want all the lockers for yourself, nigger!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BLBLBLBLBLBLBLLBLBLBLBL IM MAKING MONEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WTF WAS THAT?!?!?!?

Attached: 64684646546554.png (376x306, 95K)

>>if I lose on it, I lose with the rest of my Jow Forums frens, which is a little comforting in itself somehow
if ain't the destination it's the journey along the way. even if LINK fails, it's been one hell of a crazy journey the last few years, frens

Attached: 15564362367432786.png (1022x731, 643K)

I hate you all

You complete me

Well written story user. If LINK does moon, you should look into writing.

Dopamine restored

yeah i remember hitting my head like really hard when i was 12 yo, and that's my oldest memory ever, literally didn't had conciousness before that

Very interesting. I enjoyed reading that.

im a link hodler, and i agree with this write-up.
fortunately i'm the guy sitting in the corner with schizoid personality disorder ignoring everybody and dismissing anything anybody says anyway.

Don't care;NS.