Sick and tired of working for a living

What to do Jow Forums. These coins are just crabbing and not going anywhere. I really need to start a business, but in what? Do any of you people work from home? Only interested in ideas that can regularly generate 150k/year from home.

Attached: thumb_u-n4ノ-wojak-the-wageslave-pepe-the-neet-2704157.png (200x143, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infoworld.com/article/2908474/stack-overflow-survey-finds-nearly-half-have-no-degree-in-computer-science.html
freecodecamp.org/
lambdaschool.com/
indeed.com/jobs?q=Javascript&l=
youtube.com/user/ThisWeekIn
angel.co/remote-friendly/jobs
remoteok.io/
aws-amplify.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get back to work ragie wagie

You're gonna have to work three times as hard if you start a business

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Better than working for someone else.

Anyone who knows how to just get 150K done at at home isn't just going to hand that info to you for free on Jow Forums, dummy. IF it even existed (spoiler: it doesn't) you be paying big money to get that info. Because that's how you make a billion dollars, selling info like that.

Most small businesses never get out of the red, and into profitability. Most successful businesses don't see real profit for the first couple of years, and need savings/loans as part of the business plan to survive on. Most successful businesses need a solid plan, and start up capital, and then hard work. Most people don't have the right skillset to start, and grow a new business.

Now throw in Jow Forums, where the business plan is "play vidya and muh passive income", and it's a failed attempt before it even starts.

I know a couple people who have successful businesses they started. They worked their asses off, living bill to bill, for years, before they felt comfortable enough to take a day off.

If you have what it takes, go for it. Most don't. And this is just another "I DON WANNA GO TO WOOOOOOORK" cry thread by someone who will be a "wagie" their entire life.

This. Be prepared to fail. And if it does, you're gonna be back to square one. So plan accordingly

On social media, become a influencer and get paid 2-8K per post. Or get tips from fans. Howdoo allows this function. All paid in Udoo which you can sell for $ or hold for 10x or whatever

bullshit, they don't work at all because they love it. anyone who says they don't love the adrenaline of being the master of your own fate is a liar. i am so tired of the "i werk so hard" bullshit coming from business owners. starting a business means you'll be alert all day for 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, and it will be the best time of your life, and you know it, which is why you do it. "i work so hard for my freedom, i got up at 5:30 am this morning", shut the fuck up, you love it bitch.

>bullshit, they don't work at all because they love it.
You have no clue what you're bawwing about, sperg. Work is work, regardless if you love it or not, and that's 100% irrelevant two what I posted.
>anyone who says they don't love the adrenaline of being the master of your own fate is a liar.
Even more irrelevant to what I posted, with bonus "mad on the internet" manbaby anger thrown in.
> i am so tired of the "i werk so hard" bullshit coming from business owners.
Literally nobody cares what you're tired or, what you believe.
The rest of your tears streaming crying isn't even worth commenting on. Keep manbabying, loser. Enjoy poverty.

>Work is work, regardless if you love it or not
you're retarded. no it isn't.

Attached: 1301465736479.png (439x442, 99K)

This isn't true.
Read the 4 hour work week. You need to put in a bit of effort at the start but after that you can kick your feet up and relax. This is the path im heading down now.

Attached: 1559662317409.jpg (250x250, 11K)

gay

KEK REEEEEEEEE! DUMB NIGGER WANTS TO MAKE 150K A YEAR FROM HOME WITHOUT ANY EFFORT!!! well sell your buttcheeks from home whore yourself on a webcam or find a sugar daddy that will stick his BBC into your stomach user

>Do any of you people work from home? Only interested in ideas that can regularly generate 150k/year from home.
Unironically coding
Ironically freight broker

Attached: fb taylow.jpg (545x458, 58K)

I took programming in college years ago and have done a bit of light coding over the years (simple web dev stuff).

I've started taking some basic intro to coding courses online just to reacquaint myself with it. What languages are in demand now/should I focus on?

Also how the fuck does anyone get programming work from home? I read about it all the time, but have never met or heard of anyone irl who does it for a living. It almost seems like a meme

This is my copy pasta advice...I'll answer your questions next.

Stack Overflow survey: Nearly half of developers are self-taught
infoworld.com/article/2908474/stack-overflow-survey-finds-nearly-half-have-no-degree-in-computer-science.html
freecodecamp.org/
lambdaschool.com/
“With online classes taught by live instructors and one-on-one mentoring, Lambda School is your gateway to a new career in just 9 months. And the best part? You won't pay a cent until you land a high-paying job.”
Jobs currently available
indeed.com/jobs?q=Javascript&l=
This Week In Startups. Keep up to date with the cutting edge of tech from and investing lens
youtube.com/user/ThisWeekIn

Attached: 1567753405744.png (720x644, 31K)

>I took programming in college years ago and have done a bit of light coding over the years (simple web dev stuff).
My recommendation is to start with web dev so JS code that makes HTML based web apps.
>I've started taking some basic intro to coding courses online just to reacquaint myself with it. What languages are in demand now/should I focus on?
I recommend learning JS, then focus on node.js for the server. Look at "serverless" AWS lambda etc. Frontend I recommend react.js
>Also how the fuck does anyone get programming work from home? I read about it all the time, but have never met or heard of anyone irl who does it for a living. It almost seems like a meme
Not a meme these companies allow remote:
Stackoverflow
Automatic (wordpress)

Remote work job listings
angel.co/remote-friendly/jobs
remoteok.io/

Attached: 1568181966311.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Thanks man. I figured anything web focused was probably the way to go. I've done a fair bit of simple js stuff over the years but never got into any of the 8 million frameworks built on top of it.

I'll check those out. So then I would put together a portfolio of things I made? What kind of projects would be good for resume building?

just live on welfare *shrugs*

>So then I would put together a portfolio of things I made? What kind of projects would be good for resume building?

Building projects based off of tutorials is fine.
They just want to see you can build stuff.
Do the freecodecamp stuff or stuff on udemy and udacity. Aim for 3 apps.
I'd do a couple web apps and 1 react native app.

My recommendation is to pick frameworks that big companies are using in production. That's why react but not vue.js

This may not pay off initially but learn aws amplify. Cos employers aren't looking for it yet.
aws-amplify.github.io/
It's like ruby on rails was.
You can build apps on aws with backend databases and api's generated very quickly from the command line.

Attached: 1566881892674.jpg (1312x1312, 129K)

You da man

Attached: shitcoins.jpg (502x484, 69K)

>You da man
Glad I could help

Attached: 1566452742607.png (790x837, 229K)

i make 100k a year working from home as a developer. 150k is quite a goal and you will not get a remote job for 150k unless u have 10 years experience

lambda grad here. it's the real deal. got a job making 80k before i was even done with the program, had no prior coding experience.

>lambda grad here. it's the real deal. got a job making 80k before i was even done with the program, had no prior coding experience.
awesome!
the learn to code meme lives!

yeah, i took the bait on the meme, and it ended up being the best decision of my life. lol

What's your experience with remote jobs? Do they require your face to be visible on camera at all times or occasional visits to the office?

4 hour work week is a scam.

"He then presented his regimen for aspiring charlatans: join two trade organizations and read three top-selling books on a topic. Paraphrase and combine the ideas you encounter in your own words, then hang posters at a nearby university inviting students to a free seminar. Use that experience to give another seminar at a corporate campus. Record the seminars. Write a couple articles for trade magazines. Put the recordings and the articles on your website. Now you’re in business.

But that’s only half the work. The other half is even more important. Once you’ve set up shop, Ferriss advises that you take all the work of promoting your bogus expertise and outsource it to “remote assistants” in the developing world for $5 an hour. These assistants will continue generating content under your banner, while managing every aspect of your brand and business. All you have to do is manage them. Then, after you’ve got that system up and running you're set."

How do I get an entry level developer job with no college but a couple years of help desk

You should learn how to trade penny stocks also. Penny stocks are like crypto, the company headquarters might be the CEO's mom's house and they may have no working product or service, but they will pump 50 to 1,000 percent on pure degenerate speculation. Lookup Tim Sykes videos. For those of you who hate Tim Sykes, fuck you.

>IF it even existed
It does, but step 1 is be a successful FAANG SWE for 5-7 years while writing actually useful public articles and contributing to open source projects. Then you can freelance and charge a rate that would net you >$150k/yr, but that would mean turning down a >$300k total compensation package at that point to do so.

Attached: 4mu719l4iuz11.jpg (746x552, 145K)

What inspired this post?
Sounds like someone didn't write a solid business plan before they got started or something

Attached: 1545380180745.jpg (445x639, 42K)

>unironically suggesting 4 hour work week
Someone will buy the book because of your post. You played right into Ferriss' hands.

Attached: name of hp lovecraft's cat.jpg (406x400, 16K)

Not him but thank you, this is priceless info