Pretending to be queer to get the job

The bank I applied at, is trying to fill a diversity and woman quotas. I said I was LGBTQ+. Anyone ever fake being a queer just to get a job?

Attached: lgbtqfag.png (275x183, 467)

dont forget to tell ur a black trans nigger woman. And get someone fired asking why you wear a beard.

How did you indicate that you're a homosexual?

Yeah i wanted a house husband position but only some old guy was willing so im totally ripping him off taking his dick in my ass every night telling him im gay. Im pissing myself laughing the entire time he's slapping against me from behind, the old nonce doesn't even know. No clue at all!

Suck your boss's dick to make sure he'll never suspect.

Checkmarked yes at "are you a member of the LGBTQ+ community" simple as that.
I'm also thinking about going there with a yamaka, on my head, just to look even more like a minority.

I got an lgbtq+ scholarship for college worth 1k for saying I was gay. No paperwork, nothing. Fucking kek normies are embarrassing

Based

Is this real? That sound fabulous!

tell them you own at least .01 LINK

Lol, don’t go too far. The Jews will know you are an imposter if you try this and won’t get the job. Just stick with being a flaming lefty faggot and you’ll get the job very likely

wagies are fucking cattle it's pathetic

OP is proud to fake he is a faggot to get the opportunity to be a slave

wagies are inferior to slaves

slaves had the opportunity to buy their freedom, wagies can not

If everyone claimed to be everything then there would be no minorities and true equality will exist.

But my nose is kinda crooked, my skin is white and my hairs are curly. I look Ashkenazi.

I could also wear a turban and all of a sudent, they wouldn't see me as "white"

Attached: 416a9OHnGML.jpg (417x412, 17K)

Attached: african american.png (1024x768, 1.65M)

kekd and checked. the L stands for linkmarine

I was told a story about a man who faked being gay to get a job in Silicon Valley. They questioned his claim during the interview because he seemed like a prototypical straight cis male. It became clear that drastic measures were needed, so he whipped out his beautiful hot cock and big hairy balls right there. They were completely bewildered, but soon realized that his erection in a room full of male interviewers suggested that he was indeed homosexual. This lead to him getting the job offer and doing some really impressive work for that company.

Yea the washrooms at work are individual rooms just one person at a time. I always shit in the womens room and when ever someone is using the mens room. A few times women have been waiting and said something to me. I read the situation and respond in 2 ways
Option 1: yea why dont i just shit and piss on the floor because thats what gonna happen. I had to go, now.
Option 2: (i am a longhair hippie looking type) did you just assume my identity? Because if thats what’s happening right now we might as well go to hr right now. At this point if they apologize and ask what your preferred pronoun is, I complain about why do we need to categorize everything and just let me exist in my own way.
Works every time

>i am that guy at work who they let do whatever he wants because ill make a scene so everyone stays away

Fucking kek lmao

Keked, checked, and checked

Attached: D012BEC0-9D26-4B0F-A3EC-AC19489F233F.jpg (368x288, 19K)

I did. even "leaked" a pic of me kissing my tranny friends buttcheeks to seal the deal. made good money working there for 2 yrs and left when a manager came in and was a pos to work for. so im sorta gay for kissing a trannys buttcheek but it got me 70k a year for a few years so I can accept it

If his parents are algerians, he is right.

Also what about a turban?

I did this and never got anything

Did you at least get the job?

fucking based user, best of luck

noted, might try this

He said queer, not an ultra omega masculine alpha male.

His name: Elon Musk

If you don’t speak Jewish codespeak you will be exposed by real Jews

user, you just need to start hrt, present female, and get SRS and you'll definitely have a much easier time acquiring a job with this kind of method. It's really very easy; what are you waiting for?

Attached: Lain Bear Suit.png (1024x946, 179K)

>Omega
>Alpha
Pick one ,you omegamale!

Jews are always trying to hide in their host nations. You never say that you are a jew, you only tell how your barmitzva was.
t. goyim, telling everybody I'm a jew

Yeah, I faked being gay to get into Oxford University

what paperwork did you expect to give to prove you're gay, HIV test?

>15653483
>lainposter is a tranny

Attached: 1565357632280.png (956x662, 213K)

Lmfao based

Simple just say your bi

Just rub your hands and say "oy vey" now and again. They'll never suspect you.

we all know she's a beard user
you're only fooling yourself

how fucking sad is it that it has come to this

Attached: minorities.jpg (600x414, 44K)

This thread should be a sticky for job interview skills

why do you think i started hrt?

I want to believe it's true