The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%...

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all linkies, with all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance.
The $0.50 mark will be met and the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.
The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.20 and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded linkies wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.
Deluded linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you linkies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an linkie.

Attached: PSAscamcoin.png (737x694, 314K)

Does anyone still hold any Ark?

This but unironically. LINK really is a scam.

what conference? shit tier FUD

$1000 EOY

theres a reason this is a old pasta. Every word is true.

I haven't seen this pasta in ages

Does anyone remember when biz was fun? I just did.

Arkies boarded the ark user. They have risen to the great beyond. You could of joined them too, all it took was a big dose of hopium.

Leave faggot. This is now a link meme thread. Singularity imminent

Attached: 6DCB62BA-79D0-4258-BADD-7B4A3486D2C5.jpg (1494x1069, 951K)

I just remembered when it stopped being fun.

checked. why do you think so many want this shitcoin to die? everyone is fucking tired of this cancer. oh and of course, the only 2 retards that take the pasta seriously are linkies that probably came from reddit this year. really makes you think.
when this shitcoin starts crashing to zero, i hope no one shows sympathy to the an hero posts.

Attached: 4B82008B-04CB-41E8-B09A-98C137FD6CA8.jpg (756x1118, 208K)

At one point Vitalik called Sergey a sandwich fucker. He even accused Sergey of eating the sandwiches after busting loads into them.

Haven't seen this one in a long time. Bullish as fuck.

Fuck I ate one of those sandwiches.

Attached: 1547529744902.jpg (535x577, 40K)

>It stopped being fun when my fellow anons made a x20 but I was too stupid to listen to them and now I'm salty
2 YEARS

>proud of a 20x
the cope on this laggard. digimarines made more than 200x in 2 months and then we had raiblocks that pulled yet another 300x or some shit like that.
2017 was a once in a life time thing, $5 was the top of your shitcoin. cope

>digimarines made more than 200x in 2 months and then we had raiblocks that pulled yet another 300x
And how much did you make bigboi? Besides, there were 100s of shitcoins during those days. All microcaps. Of course picking the one that gets big nets you a x100+ lmao. LINK was a risky bet, but never that risly. Pretty comfy with my x20 actually, knowing that fags like you lost 99% in 2018

Kek, this. Stupid, pathetic arkies.

Attached: 25BB6CDF-1A71-4AB6-BF97-E51075A9BB34.png (416x408, 7K)

both the coins i mentioned were heavily shilled on biz prior to mooning.
in 2017, even LITERAL SCAM COINS like confido pulled more than x20 in weeks.
keep on coping and again, $5 was the top of your shitcoin.
>knowing that fags like you lost 99% in 2018
yeah because you cant cash out right? not everyone is as deluded as linkies to marry shitcoins and hold them to zero

Attached: Deluded.jpg (226x223, 10K)

>Don't be an linkie

/thread

I was there OP, Sergey was pure cringe

Attached: EE0pCf6UEAEEwrG.jpg (2048x1536, 469K)

Still hearing no figures. How much did you make little wolf of wallstreet? I got in oct 2017 and held LINK, robbing me of a lot of potential gains, sure. But it also saved me from total buttraping which I'm sure you experienced eventhough you "cashed out". I was here during those times, faggots. Sentiment was absolutely delusional. Only a percent of anons were smart enough to mostly get out. Let me hear them numbers fag

wew this didnt make gains loser is toasty right now . congrats you hold link... how much has that put in your bank account user? or are you still holding it and made no money for your bank account since 2017?
pic related.. . you after not investing in other coins and link dumps more

Attached: ScreenShot167.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I cashed out $10k so far, about 10x my initial of 2017 :^) How about you?

ah well nevermind user you've made cash my point is negated. carry on please . and doing ok.. 50k atm but no coins really interest me in investing atm. tho I have been looking at a few low MC to throw some money at and hoping for the3 best

PnD shitcoin

Those are some nice feelings you have there user thank you for sharing. Have you considered learning how to use a filter so that you never have to see link threads again?

Wasn’t this originally a Golem pasta?