VIDT will 300x. T1 exchange next week. Last chance to buy it cheap

It’s not too late to sell your shitcoins and buy the true Jow Forums moon. Notice VIDT is up 30% in the last week while shitcoin scams like RSR are only up 8% in that time. Don’t get caught with your pants down when the rocket blasts off.

Attached: B0FA0509-2E51-4C4C-8FC0-5BA407581445.jpg (2466x2164, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0x1bb67106002c82e80793aad1ff51032bf3b72f81
acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can’t trade in US
>does verification which any blockchain can do
>literally who? developers
>token not needed
>same PnD group as Lit and Sent

>Americans can buy on Beaxy
>Apple sells computers and phones just like any electronic company. It’s all about branding and tokenomics, retard. VIDT has clients like Airbus and is partnered with IBM
>Vitalik was a literally who developer too at one point, you numale cuckold cum guzzler
>Will not even dignify this stupidity with a real response. It is beyond retarded and has lost all meaning.
>No just no.

Die poor, faggot.

Attached: AA6D8BD7-C3FA-436C-86F6-2EE4064326E5.jpg (800x600, 373K)

>its up

WRONG

Attached: et.jpg (1223x684, 117K)

I said over the past 1 week, retard. All serious alts are currently down overall obviously.

Pic related.

Suck it.

Attached: 9C63314B-8425-40D8-A9F0-3D93011ED5FD.jpg (750x1066, 196K)

>SENT is a PnD scam
Ecks Dee, opinion discarded

I heard that devs got high from their coffeeshop weed and deleted system32 from all their computers...

COMPANY IS WORTHLESS DON'T BUY

Company literally declared bankruptcy this week
VIDT is a money grab and the token can't do Shit. It's worth less then BRAP and BRAP is an absolute joke
What else do you need?
The T1 exchange? It will propaply be a big fail and some no name shit exchange. Ad if they had money for anything that costs more than 5 grams of weed.
Fucking dutch stoner scam

You lying larper

heres one the wallets the team is using to dump on you

etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0x1bb67106002c82e80793aad1ff51032bf3b72f81

Sure they declared bankruptcy when they onboard new clients every week, and a new IBM partnership Internet of Environments

Pretty lame fud. And btw i'm not even invested yet so im not a vidt moonboy fu cker.

The amount of unfounded FUD this project gets is utterly bullish. Pajeets and anally pained no-VIDTers come out of the woodwork whenever this gem is mentioned. Major AntShare vibes of you ask me. People were behaving in the same exact way about AntShares, and then they shut the fuck up real quick and FOMO’d in at the top.

Just sold my LINK to get a 50k suicide stack.

Lol IBM is going to kill vidt if it gets big... token not needed + top exchange = beaxy tier

This. The hilarious amount of unfounded fud is a giant fucking bullflag

Just bought 10k more. I am not selling before my 60k stack is worth 100k$. Jow Forums can fud this from the bottom of their hearth while we VIDTionaires make some serious cash.

2$ EOY minimum

Attached: IMG_20190920_022249_655.jpg (682x593, 76K)

I bought a bag this week! Great entry point if you ask me. Chart looks nice!!

30K first lieutenant here.

I wonder what it's going to feel like to have a net worth in 6 figures by the end of next month? It's going to be a crazy feeling.

Smells like a bunch of curry and bagholders in here. I dumped 40k of this garbage at .30

It's gonna be a great feeling and I can laugh for these useless pajeet fudders.

No you didn't. Stop larping you fuckimg pussy.

Do you have an actual argument anywhere? I sold 100k at 40 cents and loaded up again at 10. Gonna be retired in 6-12 months

Retard they literally said they presently have a 2 year cash runway in their AMA last week, try harder faggot.

WE NEED FLAGS

The fudding screams you need more time to accumulate. Feels good to have my target VIDT stack achieved.

Better cash out and grab those knee pads. This project has zero future

>t. trust me dude
Don't you fudding faggots have anything better to do?

How much you stacking my nigger. 30K here. I wanted 50K but ran out of cash lol. Will buy more as soon as I get paid again. The price is basically trivial at this point. I buy every month no matter the price. 40¢ ? Buy. 10¢. BUY. $5? Buy.

This fucker is going to $50 + easily. It is scarce as fuck and is actually making revenue. Rare as fuck in this market.

Attached: D925B9D6-C6DF-40D9-878C-F2752AC255ED.jpg (802x802, 324K)

I heard the T1 exchange is Binance

>tfw just bought 5000 more vidt
easiest buy ever
$50 by 2021

Attached: castro.jpg (468x484, 44K)

Are you guys the same jeets shilling SENT? The posts are almost exactly the same type of horseshit.

Pump and dump shitcoin . people still holding this trash? Look at the volume at peak vs now LOL obvious pnd is obvious

Are you literally mentally retarded? Look at the volume of BITCOIN. It is way down too, asshole. I guess bitcoin is a scam too.

Where on earth you came up with that? Team buying tokens from exhanges at higher prices and then dumping on lower prices in another. Wtf man.

And keep in mind hotbit volume is fake . nice no volume shitcoin lol

Check idex faggot

Ah it is the same script as the SENT shills.

No, its just fact. Bitcoin volume is low as fuck. You just proved that you and all the other FUDders are full of shit and cant even read a chart. Completely discredited. Die poor, homo.

Look at this retard with his heavy scamcoin bags

what does volume have to do with the project's success you fucking smooth brain? You buy when volume is low.

>doesn’t know what volume is
>buy my shitcoin

Lol some of the fudders remind me of when I still needed time to accumulate VIDT. The freedom to not have to spend energy fudding is priceless.

High volume =fast liquidation, dipshit. If something has low volume, it's shit.

WTF who cares about VIDT if there is VID which is already 160x

Attached: VID-Logo.png (1032x368, 95K)

Shitcoin A is 30% while shitcoin B is 8% so you see shitcoin A is better shitcoin investment now...

lol

Also before vidt went 500% in first run some user posted screenshots from shillbase and doxed his pnd discord group...lol...noone on biz cared and got dumped on hard.

We are in round 2 i guess?

But no bagholders singing "nice fud" and "just buyed more" classics cope songs

That is connected to a whale wallet dumb ass. Been offloading his 1M stack for QNT over the last week. Absolute faggot.

Who‘s gonna buy your bags, idiot

PAJEET 40IQ FUDDERS.

SEE YOU IN MY YACHT EOY 2022.

t. 20k Vidtlet

you are, when the FOMO hits and you buy late, as ever. the good news is you'll still make profits, but maybe 2-3x instead of 20-30x.

I can't wait for the new exchange this token will rock. Real adoption and able to track the amount of validations each day. Never been more comfy about a token.

Bagholders blues

11K VIDTLET REPORTING IN

dude, there's been plenty of time to buy this. price tanked and hasn't moved much for a while. the fud isn't about accumulation....

>muh real adoption
you must be new. name a single coin in the past that appreciated in value because of adoption? think about all the projects who's biggest promise was adoption? (VET, SENT, CHX, etc.ect.ect.) hmmmmmmmmmmm
>this time it's different

Hey retard, VIDT has already been adopted.

yeah, like VET. my point is that adoption doesn't moon tokens in the market faggot. why should it? once we're able to see numbers and we can properly valuate the network...(none of this shit is anywhere near as valuable as cryptofags want to believe it is) this is why, without fail, every blockchain project stagnates once they start actually generating revenue. people stop speculating wildly.

>hurr durr another coin doesn't even generate revenue and it's got a 2B market cap. this one does generate a revenue....must be worth more than a 2B market cap
this isn't very good logic. stop being stupid.

>230 million market cap vs 4 million

you don't understand the point at all. VET mooned before adoption. it died after. that's how it works with all of them.

you actually thought a document stamp on the blockchain was a multi million dollar idea? kek.

You actually thinking a document stamp on the blockchain is NOT a multi million dollar idea when being executed correctly ? kek

Do you not understand it is the most integral use case to blockchain tech? Name one other team that is as accomplished as V-ID.

Waiting.

Attached: 1568073456218.jpg (228x221, 11K)

I can spin up a service that does this in over the weekend. it's not a revolutionary startup. it ever blockchain finds it's way into the mainstream, this use case will be offered for free all over the place, as part of a package deal through another software service, or just something companies handle internally. it's literally just posting a transaction on a blockchain. there's nothing special happening here. I've been watching the internet evolve since the beginning. watched the start of the smartphone revolution and app stores too. people like you, who are new will pay for a piece of something as simple as a document verification daap, because you're simple minded and don't understand how to project trends out into the future. VIDT isn't a high IQ play. it's not.

That's what you can do with the CoffeeCoin Token on the Waves blockchain too.
they are using it since last year to verify the coffee and transportation.
ez pz

by the way, new exchange in 7 days korean ProBit exchange.
and also new fresh premium micro lot coffee too int he webshoo coffeecoin.io

Buy COF now and enjoy cheap freshly roasted premium coffee after the price pump or just sell for a profit.

BSV and it's not even close.

This!
VIDT is an absolute scam.
But the did good and scammed a lot of companies already

tell that to IBM, Amspec, and 32 other clients you poor retard. The actual hashing of the transaction is 10% of the service VIDT provides.

people used to pay money in the app store for flashlight apps. then the competition came along and pretty soon someone was offering the app for free. the paid versions couldn't sell anymore. before long phones just started shipping with the flashlight feature. do you understand yet what it is I'm saying to you?

How retarded are you, that you seriously compare those things? Hahahahah

how retarded are you that you don't understand the evolution of technology and the speed of innovation. people who make the first iteration for niche services in a new technology get paid well enough. people who invest in them get absolutely wrecked. VIDT is very much like the early app store's low hanging fruit. the flashlight apps if you will. it's use case is easy to replicate and will eventually just ship by default in a full feature blockchain service.

That user is entirely correct, though. A competent dev team could replicate V-ID's tech in a month, especially if it's a cyber security firm or anything along those lines. The moment it's proven that blockchain verifications/validations are profitable in the long-term, VIDT is dead.

Complete BS. Why are we still paying for a VPN? Because we are to lazy to set one up ourselfs. Ans so are companies. They want a full service and easy to use software. VIDT provides these, and with the ambition and projects (IoE for exemple)I'm seeing, this project will only gain traction. There is no country in the world with a better network infrastructure then The Netherlands, we couldnt wish for a better geographical location for this project to roll out. Soon every other company will look for new ways to secure their data and files. Data is the new oil, if you didn't know that already.

VIDT already works with the worlds #1 verifier. I think they have the foot in the door to surviving...

i think when the time comes to transition real business to the blockchain (if ever that happens, I'm still cynical) we'll see a rise in full feature blockchain services.....the user friendly interface for companies to interact with the technology. this is exactly the sort of thing that will ship by default in a BaaS (blockchain as a service) platform. I wouldn't suggest investing in the long term success of something like VIDT . do whatever you want though...

why is amspec gradually increasing their VIDT deployment to this very day then? Surely a random user knows more than a billion dollar corporation?

team already responded to your FUD when IOTA released free validation API 3 months ago. "this does not really compete with V-ID. There’s no screening of the validating party, which V-ID offers in 3 levels, including a notary on-site. If anyone can secure something without KYC, how can you know that the document is authentic and secured by the rightful party? An API is not a product, so a company can not use this today, but needs a development project to integrate this in their process, which will not be free at all, of course."

do you understand yet what it is i'm saying to you?

we haven't gotten that far yet though. that's why all these shit project mint their own tokens....so they can profit off their work cause the don't know how else to proft except by scamming the market.
a proper BaaS platform has no need for all these utility shitcoins.

First mover dipshit. They already have a foothold in the market. If they can enough traction, the foothold will be permanent.

Like Adobe and PDF reading. There's shitloads of readers out there but it hasn't done a thing to adobes marketshare

Is there a verification terminal (that can be embedded) for recipients to check the authenticity? Are companies/educational organisations expected to manage a wallet themselves? Who will train them to use it? From the start IOTA was aimed to be agile (for IoT) and not to be the most secure, which makes it a not a great candidate if the main goal is to secure authenticity in this way.

I am 100% sure there will be serious competition for V-ID, but on the other hand, the market is huge, and competition is healthy and is to be expected when you are on to something. I do not see this as a real competitor right now.

again, educate yourself. Companies do not interact with VIDT or cryptocurrency whatsoever. The token is merely a vehicle to digitize data on chain. It also served as a sort of IPO. Investors give VIDT start up money, VIDT gives them 10% of future revenue in return. This is basic stuff

Yeah, AmSpec needs to further roll out the application. We are not seeing the full potential of the partnership atm. I think once all departments of AmSpec are firmilliar with VIDT, we might see some extreme revenue.

>BTC can be copy pasted by any competent dev team, therefore BTC is over once somebody does

C O I N B A S E
O
I
N
B
A
S
E

>First mover dipshit. They already have a foothold in the market. If they can enough traction, the foothold will be permanent.
>Like Adobe and PDF reading. There's shitloads of readers out there but it hasn't done a thing to adobes marketshare
Is there is significant profit to be made, what if Acronis decided to develop their own blockchain for validating documents on the internet? All you need is one company who already has thousands of clients start a similar service.

The Adobe/PDF is a bad argument, because their PDF reader is free. There's not much money to be made from a program that only reads PDFs. With the same first mover argument, where is Netscape internet browser? Mosaic? How come most people use Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer?

BTC is a household name at this point. It was the very first and revolutionary. And it's a currency. VIDT isn't a currency, it's used for validating files on a blockchain and you cannot use it without a subscription.

>"this does not really compete with V-ID. There’s no screening of the validating party, which V-ID offers in 3 levels, including a notary on-site. If anyone can secure something without KYC, how can you know that the document is authentic and secured by the rightful party? An API is not a product, so a company can not use this today, but needs a development project to integrate this in their process, which will not be free at all, of course."
1. Would the team ever admit to having a serious competition?
2. How will KYC work on the consumer app then? Will I have to do serious KYC AND have a notary?
3. Acronis could do all these.

yeah, I know how it works. what I'm saying is it's too niche and easy to replicate to survive as a stand alone service.

I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOM

Wrong. Quant is up by like 50% in the last month.

VIDT HOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Acronis Blockchain Technology Initiative: acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/

Attached: cert.png (1008x708, 144K)

That's cute.

VIDT is already in use by billion dollar corporations for since 2017.

Mean you're faggot? The 1 million whale offloading is tokens transferred from binance dex conversion address, not a whale. Faggotry all over the place.

That's cute.

Acronis IS a billion dollar corporation.

>Acronis solutions using blockchain technology can protect any data in any industry. Common use cases include property and medical records, chain-of-evidence for court documents, police video or security camera footage, intellectual property bound documents, long-term archiving that could be subject to IT audits, and ‘consortium’ data storage, where multiple entities or individuals need to securely store and exchange massive amounts of data and information.
OH NO NO NO NO

I'm literally just waiting for this project to break out of the decimal so I can buy some XSN Masternodes...
I'm still with you guys, though. I'll look to pull out at $3-4, hopefully by EOY. XSN will take off soon, so I'm hoping for a big jump before then.

yes user. Now that Acronis has validated the need for this service, VIDT will never acquire another client again. They will never rise above a 3m market cap. The project is finished.

Yeah please sell.

>Now that Acronis has validated the need for this service, VIDT will never acquire another client again. They will never rise above a 3m market cap. The project is finished.
What happened to first mover advantage? LMAO

Well Blockchain tech exists for more than 10 years now. VIDT is one of the very few with something useful developed. It's not groundbreaking, but shipping books isn't neither (amazon)

I'd like to remind everyone that this coin is at 4.22MC.
There's room for this to moon to top 30 with ease and giving us at least 50x.
With the project being profitable, that goes a long way in terms of being able to gain recognition.
I don't think there's any reason it would't be able to jump that high either, since it has no real competitor in that respect.

>I don't think there's any reason it would't be able to jump that high either, since it has no real competitor in that respect.
Acronis. A company that is worth 100X-200X more than V-ID, has millions of paying customers, and huge connections in the space. They're also cyber security experts.

Attached: 1355331549061.jpg (600x522, 24K)