THE BANKS ARE CRUMBLING! ITS OVER!

The fed is printing another $75 billion tomorrow. This is the fourth day in a row that they have had to do this. Get ready for the big collapse guys. Get your cash out of the banks.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-repo/ny-fed-to-conduct-repo-operation-friday-idUSKBN1W42S4

Attached: FF62DEB4-A994-42E8-94F1-E7878148D0D5.png (562x717, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLsRPBTORPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is this over for the bank when they are given money?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLsRPBTORPM

There is no point in pulling your money out. If the banks completely collapse then that money would be worthless whether it’s in the bank or in your sock drawer.

What is zimbabwe?

Pull it out of the banks and put into BTC or precious metals.

I can't tell if I am supposed to get some profound messages from this...it feels like it

Really good point, user. Where did you get your economics degree from? University of Chicago?

>Economic degree

Really good point, user. Where did you get your English degree from? Brown University?

>USD too expensive
>not enough to go around
>print more so its cheaper
So?

>imaginary internet money will be safe from societal colapse

Attached: 1567618136454.jpg (540x443, 29K)

Would we still have the internet if everything really comes crashing down? Is it even possible to do anything with btc without the internet?

Society isn’t going to collapse. Governments are too big for that to happen.

Das rite nigga

When money is worthless the government can’t make money so they won’t care what happens at that point. The only reason the the government is so big and powerful is because of money.

They can steal it and they will steal it. They will keep everyone controlled using a social credit system just like in China. Its more likely that they will try to force us into some 1984 esque society than let it crumble.

You mean Central Banks

Your paper money is already imaginary
Society is already collapsing

Imagine thinking the USD is going to be worthless overnight. I'm going to retrokek on you fucking incompetent buffoons.

Attached: 1568830500322.jpg (657x527, 34K)

This isn’t the start, it’s been happening.

Zimbabwe implemented pants on head retarded policies, such as taking farms and giving them to people who couldn't use them efficiently, which caused their productivity to totally collapse. Hyperinflation doesn't result just from monetary policy, something else generally causes it

We have people in congress supporting retarded fucking ideas like the green new deal we aren’t too far off.

so dogecoin will ACTUALLY BE the reserve currency of the future, when the dollar will collapse, uh?
Can't wait to hold Golden Doges of The Rising Sun coins in my hands; worth: 1B bitcoin each. They are in gold because it will be cheaper to use gold instead of dilithium crystals

Yes goy. It's your fault, that we devalue your savings by printing the endless supply of money.

no!!!!! They want to invest in renewables?!!?@#?!@#?!@3
AHHHHHHHHHH COMMUNISTS

>something else generally causes it
Like unbounded amounts of debt denominated in that currency? Hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: EF85F08B-A53A-443C-ACF2-6F8393B1124F.png (952x717, 186K)

If you're afraid congress is gonna get aggressively fiscal that's something different than worrying about monetary policy but whatever Americas got the room to spend like crazy a lot more before anything gives

Don't hold cash retard

>Like unbounded amounts of debt denominated in that currency

How so? You afraid they're gonna go "insolvent" and somehow "run out" of cash? lol

NOT THE RENEWABLES. PLEASE GOD NO.

Attached: cucker.jpg (480x504, 32K)

Attached: brainletcommie.jpg (645x729, 170K)

This. The market has moved erraticallyy for a long time and its likely the algos causing the strange swings. Strange that stocks haven't tanked that hard overall considering so many signs of some sort of market collapse. I have several put options that are hopefully succesful tomorrow otherwise im down several hundred dollars on them.

>Strange that stocks haven't tanked that hard overall considering so many signs of some sort of market collapse

maybe you're misreading the signs?

Attached: small heada.png (645x729, 66K)

>If the banks completely collapse then that money would be worthless
false. If the banks collapse, cash will be even more valuable. It has always been our faith in money that gives it its value (and willingness to work for it), whether or not there are functional banks present in the system.

Taking cash out of the banking system, say 1-6 months expenses, is a good idea and there is no risk to doing it as long as it doesnt get physically stolen or something.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about this boomer shit.

does anybody have webm with this psycho kike making psycho kike faces?

Central banks = the government

I've got both

Attached: wtf2.webm (314x178, 212K)

Attached: wtf3.webm (254x234, 1.48M)

only coin I've held since the early days

Attached: 758A6042-1547-4C52-8673-0CE01F8D4203.gif (253x340, 1.14M)

Yeah I'm sure the Germans caused hyperinflation

- Thinks Central Banks are the Goverment.

SAD!

disgusting

They work together right now but things will get interesting if govt wants to issue its own currency

Bitcoin wins then.

Attached: 1502640836654.gif (800x792, 607K)

There are retards in congress subsidizing oil production you fucking jackass. There are like 2 congressmen even talking about a green new deal. Fuck off back to Jow Forums you fucking newfag. Can you even triforce?

Yikes. How repressed are you?

Yeah and there is a lot of ground to cover between here and total collapse. This shit is going to take a while.