Get paid for every trade

COSS.io is set up so that every trade you make, you get a piece of the fees put directly into your wallet.

This is a permanent exchange feature. You are guaranteed money on every maker trade

Attached: FA3834B5-B89A-4D9A-A7AE-5AFAD85F6BEC.png (1600x1600, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/coss-official/introducing-the-best-trading-fees-in-crypto-777ddd0ce9c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you belle delphine

I vaguely remember coss.io from awhile ago. aight i'll bite shill. drop some of its info on the thread

kys degenerate

100k cos will I make it?

This is all you need to know
medium.com/coss-official/introducing-the-best-trading-fees-in-crypto-777ddd0ce9c8

Attached: 55B847BB-6476-4CFA-8FC6-3118FE1CA786.png (2000x1050, 1.04M)

How many holders are still there for shitcoin ?

>Binance killer

Attached: 20190920_104649.jpg (720x903, 124K)

>not decentralized
>a good exchange
pick one.

Exchange tokens are the only thing worth holding outside of BTC Coss is a buy low at best.
Most Coss users ended up on kucoin, I still hold COS though and hope it bounces back

You only get ETH, USD, COS, and DAI in your daily dividend payouts now

She's so pretty...

I like this. I need to sign on, it's been a couple months

fuck off degenerate

granted you can tell he's a hornball but assuming someones a degenerate for finding someone attractive is stupid. I find her attractive I just dont post like that guy . I did have her one pantybutt pic as my desktop background for awhile also .

You're so pretty user...

Didn’t they just start doing the FSA in cos and eth only? That’s better than getting crop dusted.

It would be profitable if you hold an insane amount of token (1M+) but still, the volume is basically bot wash trading, CELT was a good idea and since that guy set his bots up volume increase but what if he leaves the sinking boat ? I sold everything at loss for Link (0.4$) best decision ever.

You're pretty too, user...

>Her

>How many holders are still there for shitcoin ?
Why the FUCK do pajeets ALWAYS FUCKING put a space between the final word in their sentence and the question mark?

Attached: pajeet.jpg (522x457, 37K)