Are children a solid investment?

Are children a solid investment?

Attached: 49c6d-elliot2brodger.jpg (213x320, 24K)

probably the best investment you can make. my great aunt died alone and childless and I still think about how sad that was.

not when I drop them off in your mums mouth

yes, you can sell them to very wealthy and well connected individuals for hefty profits

Gains are meaningless if they're not reinvested.

Its risky, thats fo' sure

But payoff can be something like x1000+ atleast

On the other hand you might have 1-5% yearly losses

and there is that one time where you can literally get liquidated your enture position

So'm Im increaseing my odds. Im 2 up and looking to get a 3rd going. One of these suckers has to pay off

Is generational wealth the crux of biological immortality?

Put them to work on the farm.

It's not an investment, it's gambling, it's playing roulette

wait until we secure the ethnostate

and abort the females

My great aunt did too fren. She died literally two weeks ago. Lived in a nursing home for the last decade of her life. 7 people were at her funeral. Sad as fuck. At least she's free from her miserable life.

kinda creepy how much he looks like my cousin in pic

But yeah, i mean, what's the fucking point of even existing if you're just going to die with no legacy lol? What kind of loser are you if you are the last one of your bloodline.

Imagine: billions of years of evolution ending at you because you thought it'd be too much work to have kids HAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE ELLIOT THREADS TODAY!?

this.
it's a crapshoot and it's all about the quality of the parenting (like pitbulls). there's a chance you'll have great kid, you invest time and money into, you have a good relationship and you won't die alone in a senior center.
and there's a chance you do everything right and the offspring turns out derpy or unbalanced or simply hates you for no reason.

If the kid gets a genetic defect from you or your wife, you’re in for a very bad time

that's antisemitism

No, they're a terrible one. But you'd have to be an econ major to think the only things worth doing are "investments"

No they are not, You may spend your life raising a child but that's not my purpose. My purpose is to rise above humanity, Stop treating this as if your kids are going to be with you after you die. The only person in the end is you and whether it takes you 1000 years and 10 more lives of having children to realize this, Then so be it.

Oy vey you antisemite!

>is continuing your genetic lineage a good investment?
No if you a nigger

thank god im a man and can take my time before having children.
women need to get serious about this early in life. first child should arrive when she is 30 yo if she plans to have more than one. after 35 it's really hard to have one, especially without complications.
and she needs to start finding a steady guy when she is 25 because most men want to know the girl a few years before they have a kid with her.
i think a lot of women today are completely brainwashed and just reject to think about these things before it's too late.
use your young body to find a guy that stays with you after he's had sex with you! don't sleep around, don't use dating apps and find someone around your own IRL social circle (job, school).
dating apps tricks girls to go out with much older guys that have all figured out, problem is they are on the dating app because they just want to sleep around, they dont want children. almost impossible for younger men to find a girl because they just go to the older guys via dating apps.

Attached: En el culo no...NOOOOOO.jpg (2560x1440, 307K)

the poor girls get tricked into having sex with older men

they aren't, they are attracted to them. but it won't land them a stable relationship, just casual sex. and it makes it hard for young men to find a girl when they aren't competing with just the girl's IRL social circle but the whole city via a dating app, including other guys who has had 10 or 15 years more to build resources in.

They were a good commodity until the Industrial Revolution. For now, nope, but history could repeat anyway.