Harmony fake mainnet launch. WTF

They essentially lied by making a public event of their “3 stage mainnet launch” which was actually a “staged” launch where they figured out their testnet doesn’t work. These dudes are gonna get sued AF.

Bitch when is the token swap.

We got fucking chinked Silicon Valley style.

Attached: 984E4200-02DE-4CD4-B904-F4448D4FCD26.jpg (456x462, 139K)

I bought this at 280 sats

I can't even afford a lawyer now. Financially codependently

Well I mean.. CZ and all the shippers told you it was launching. Now all I hear is that the network is broken and basically the whole project is in shambles. They are in the US, they might get sued, arrested or fined for this shit.

Why does a main net need stages? If there's more than one "main" net than what does main net even mean?

Attached: joker-movie-2019.jpg (1364x865, 420K)

Sank u wyte man

Shillers*

It was a marketing scam. They knew the shading was broken.

>Harmony
>Harmony.one
>Har mony one
>Our money gone

>10 billion people

Was this taken in 2068

Keep crying you whiny little bitch. This is the weakest FUD...

>Keep crying you whiny little bitch. This is the weakest FUD...
You are very bad at this. Since everything I said is true I can only assume the team is indeed hiring low budget shills, or the most brainlet street shitting retards are the only ones supporting this. Either way you are unintentionally fudding the coin just by being associated with it.

There is no mainnet, no token swap, sharding is broken and and the mainnet launch was indeed a fake.

Do you have any rebuttal for any of this or are you just gonna cry when people FUD this piece of shit scam to zero.

>which was actually a “staged” launch where they figured out their testnet doesn’t work
This is fucking hilarious. I remember brainlets telling me harmony is eth killer.

Attached: 1556715392057.png (640x384, 334K)

What the fuck are you even talking about..?

I'm bad at this? Look in the mirror pajeet.

Someone post the "Thank for money round eye" meme I forgot to add it to my collection

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY ROUND EYEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

Attached: harmmoney.png (800x600, 16K)

AHHHHHHHHH GIZEMFEET PLS SAVE US

Honestly surprised that no one in crypto has been assassinated yet.

Pray Gizem feet for price $1

Harmony.
Harm our money.

it ded

Attached: it's dead, jim.png (1490x319, 43K)

Fake news. Token swap confirmed for Q3

Q3 2020*

Fake News

Attached: deadcoin.png (2422x924, 105K)

They have restarted their test network like 6 times already, from block zero. It's pretty shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-064639.png (720x1280, 192K)

ETH 2.0 is coming out in stages 2, it won’t be fully updated to 2.0 until late 2020 or early 2021.

Gizem is working on it she will use her feet to bring us to $1

Fuck you’re retarded

Funny that when you ask legit questions about this project thread gets deserted. It's almost as if these threads are infested by pajeet shills.

Sell and you'll feel better. It was a gamble that could do 10x. It didn't, because they lied about their competence. Move on, there will be a lot of opportunities.

I was thinking about this as well

checked. I got only 40k of this shit with my poorfag wageslaving savings but I have accepted this will bleed to 0. It's my first shitcoin and I'll ride it all the way down to zero.