MMM

how do we feel about him?

Attached: 250px-Mr._Money_Mustache_Logo.png (250x204, 33K)

Cringe liberal poor fag

yeah, pretty much

Good on some stuff, bad on other stuff. He's pretty cringe sometimes, but he's also broadly right about how stupid the modern lifestyle is on money.

>retired at 30
>poor
????

>retired at 30
>divorce cucked
kek

you can be divorced and rich yknow.

It's just hilarious that anyone following his advice and life path won't have a successful blog to fall back on and would be genuinely fucked when dear wifey and her lawyers take $500k out of your $800k retirement stash.

>retired at 30
>800k
>Mustache 4% rate = 32K/yr
>poor

Attached: IMG_1223.jpg (292x366, 18K)

He sold his site telling you to live fugally for $9M. He's not poor.

he got divorced?

Used to really admire him and read every article on his blog. it progressively got worse and he became more cringe with his liberal world view

Sadly, his blog is basically a hard black pill in life. How wide obviously got tired of being frugal, so she cleaned him out and reverted back to her natural state. He's still rich, but now he's cucked compared to what he was.

His lifestyle and advice is only applicable if you're self employed and never get married.

My wife and I are currently working towards financial independence. We both hate doing normie stuff like going out and spending a shit ton of money on drinking and accruing consumer debt. Our idea of fun is staying at home watching anime and fuck each others brains out. Do you guys think we will make it?

yes

You’re probably ugly and obese like your wife.You can never make it.

Where did u find her?

get another job. grind it harder faggot.

We met in college. So we were both already broke once we found each other. Getting her on board for FIRE wasn't difficult.

unironically think you'll make it but make sure you buy her nice shit every once in a while

women are inherently materialistic even if they do their best to hide it so ensure you do at least the minimum so she's happy

>retired at 30
>divorced
>eats bread crumbs
>uses candle light instead of electricity
>rides a bike
He has more in common with the homeless than the rich

No actually he didn't. You are a retard.

I love the FIRE movement but I didn't know he got divorced lmao that's funny

imagine if he would have done FIRE but with crypto.... what a fucking cuck lmfao