Selling 130k bronze scimitars

Selling 130k bronze scimitars, post your best offer

Attached: Bronzescim.png (217x232, 4K)

I'll trim your armor for you as a trade. I have level 99 crafting.

wtb bulk bronze scims?

Hm?

Attached: 8242cbe4f811c8b73d6bbbc9fc742695.png (583x616, 123K)

Do you want to buy?

How about 5k rune ess?

no make your own thread, this is a b scim thread

How do you guys feel about the general decline in the price of herbs? I feel like grinding Chaos Druids isn't worth it anymore.
Ranarr's don't even go for 9K anymore.

I quit Runescape before all this grand exchange easy mode bullshit. Rune maybe, but why would anyone trade bronze scims?

alchemy to train mage

oh wait, that is your offer? Sorry user, this is GE value of like 6+ mil. 5k ess is insulting

could you trim them for 50k?

One time I traded a santa hat for full black (g)

idk, people collect weird shit. that's pretty much the only reason

Santa hat currently 130USD whompwhomp

Ah, back in my day I think yew longbows were what you mass alched.

I have indeed seen Cr1TiKaL's monkey nuts videos.

Selling rare coal. 2mill GP.

MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD I AM SELLING BRONZE SCIMS HERE GTFO

Oh that reminds me, I think I have a Santa Hat still sitting in my bank account. How many bronze scims can I get for that?

600 or so if we were going for equal value

12 mil

doubling money

how much USD does a blue party hat go for these days?

Attached: 1532213925756.png (600x600, 373K)

A couple grand desu.

doesn't matter since only a handful of people ever play RS3 servers now, and partyhats on osrs (the only version that actually matters) are worth maybe 50K gp for a blue one

I offer 1 chainlink

I'll sell them to you if you are for real

Do people really consider OSRS to be the real Runescape these days? I played RS3 past the fork but never got back into OSRS

160k sims on osrs or rs3

People do not want to play with all the cancerous Micro Transactions and the tranny content that has been pulled out of their pozzed assholes.

Depends, some people still play RS3 but last time I checked (which was a year or so ago) world 2 had 40 people playing meanwhile world 2 on OSRS was full. Make of that what you will but most people who still play OSRS consider RS3 to be a massive failure

It was like that way back before OSRS was even a thing too, remember? Just about every update players were complaining about, EOC was the final nail in the coffin really

I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with runescape, played it for am month then dropped it, never got really addicted to it. Guess only zoomers get off that shit, right?

Yep spot on about EOC. I had a nearly maxed out account and that just killed any interest I had left. If they wanted to make a new game they should have just made a new game.

osrs, i should have specified

Playing rs add me cazh_flow

Attached: rs.jpg (958x971, 141K)

and i have 130k, not 160k

mIKU_aPPEND???

it's for the big-brained only

zoomers were too young to appreciate osrs in it's heyday

they cost 20 billion, so around 5-10k usd

Fuck you noob.

SELLING SLICED BANANAS.

NOBODY BUY HIS BANANAS

Runescape was good *because* it was shit. It gave us gems like pic related.

Attached: serveimage(17).jpg (905x917, 181K)

>tfw that early era of runescape taught me supply and demand

now I'm sad and missing childhood

fucking noob you look like the easiest loot on earth I would fucking merk you in the wildy kid

unironically worth it. I would make my wife get a job and put money aside in order to get a party hat desu

Attached: 1486175587739.png (454x453, 73K)

>only archery
nice

I've been playing RS for over 15 years. It's an addiction that only a person who was a social reject since middle school can comprehend

I played the first year, made a point of not playing on christmas because of family, could've easily had a party hat, then I could've easily afforded one a little bit later, still didn't until I quit around 2005
fuckin sucks, still have my character even though I can't play the game because I don't understand whats going on

Based and granitepilled

There are a lot of people who like to collect really cheap, often useless items, in large quantities. Like having a million beers or some shit.

OSRS is the only true Runescape. EOC is garbage, and microtransactions do not belong in a game where there exists rules against real world trading.

Runescape taught me so many skills I still use today. I still go back and play it because of that.

Supply and Demand, Creative ways to exploit G.E, how to leverage items buy low sell high, and creating a game plan for irl money making based on how you would in RS. Find your runecrafting (stable income) and flip it to double down on your weak points to make even more income passively later on.

I will double your scimitars. Give me 130k bronze skimmies, and I will give you back 260k :)