Millionaires

are any of you actually rich or are all the bulls from 2017 in their mansion smoking coke out of a hookers ass right now?

Also, was this shit in the news in 2017 i.e. "thousands of people became millionaires in 2017 thanks to crypto!"?

Attached: 8673E23A-11CC-4BA7-8861-08DAF8B19F72.jpg (2592x3964, 1.16M)

Little over halfway to being a millionaire but only 2% of my net worth is cryptos.

No one on Jow Forums is a millionaire. In fact most of Jow Forums makes under US minimum wage.

Bullshit.

what was it? 79% of btc holders "made it"

you really shouldnt assume that. there's actually a decent amount of people on here with money. I used to make the same mistake as you that since I dont have money they dont but you'll learn once you make it and start to spot certain things that make you go heh he made it. keep investing and you'll do great in the next bullrun coming. no sarcasm

Most of you are either NEETs or shills from India being paid $2/day.

I was a early eth fag and then bought over 50 different ICO’s
Flipped profit back to eth
Worst trade was a 3x in ENJ
I made well over $8M 2015-2018.

I still have a LINK bag. Its decent size. Holding just under 90k with a AVG price of 2.4k sats per.
If Jow Forums was right and I didn’t have some I would drop dead and die
If they are wrong I only got a bit over 1 BTC investment

what would u do if u got the million ....? though

its not that much anymore

20M maybe

I would feel absolutely pathetic having made it and still coming here. As soon as Links hit 50$ im out of this shithole forever.

so tell me about your life since you made it?

My wife and I have a net worth of $2.6 million. So yes I am millionaire

>My wife and I

>from 2017 in their mansion smoking coke out of a hookers ass r
IM ACTUALLY GETTING HIGH EVERY DAY. COKE IS FOR LOSERS.

>wife and I
Yikes!@

Well if youre not a dummy, you invest for more. Real estate for passive income. Celsius network for passive income by hodling. That and throwing more into the crypto market. Its easy to make money when you have money.

>Real estate for passive income.
this shit is a meme, maintaining real estate is not fun, if you're rich enough to avoid that shit then stay far away

I doubt it's a meme. All the landlord in my apartment does is collect rent and make repairs once in a blue moon since nothing is ever busted up.

I spent my 20's as the most degenerate wageslave high school dropout you've ever seen. Crypto came along in my 30's and realigned my perspective. If you're not philosophically aligned with the promise of what it offers, you will invest in garbage, and get garbage results. Crypto may not ever make you rich. But it will make you free.

You say that now user but it is never enough

No you are a future poor divorced

please post the realistic version

Attached: 1503H24601240-302U2[1].jpg (1177x1800, 360K)

Attached: 9b5.jpg (611x404, 39K)

What about your wife's boyfriend? Did you include his net worth in that?

I was wondering what was wrong with that pic, not I get it lol.

This

Cope

>smoking coke
You never been to a party? you virgin

i like this version much better

You're here forever

Much better