Coins that turned scam

Coins that you trusted and bought and ended up being scams.
I will name some;
ChainLink Lisk SAFEX FUN Signatum Obsidian

Attached: IMG_20190917_162346.jpg (715x1070, 60K)

RSR, Harmony, Mooncoin

COLX PAC ONE XP and of course Safex

I seen this same post the whole week, I nice to expose the scams so here I go: safex one posw

XEM BCC Universa Emercoin B3 MOON Plexcoin TRON SAFEX and Ripple

DBC
XRP
FTM

Attached: 1561814262699.jpg (566x642, 119K)

Skycoin

Safex isn't dead or is a scam,
New exchange was announced today

Turtlecoin
Chancoin
Harmony

Attached: 1760.png (200x200, 13K)

Doge coin :(

Safex stole my girlfriend and said my mum was fat.

I'm definitely not paid to shill each day against Safex.

Who on earth could possibly be worried by a project which will bring anonymous, decentralised, encrypted DARK MARKETS to NORMIES?

Stop the bullshit and get the fuck out of Jow Forums and get back to twitter faggot.
Safex Is a proven

Safex is a proven scam

Oh I know. I proved in a court of law that Safex MADE me invest and then when the altcoin market fell Safex MADE me sell.

They chose the exact times I did these things and all the other stuff they're doing....

That's just a, erm.... scam. Yes a SCAM! Their offices, their staff, the ATMs the partnerships, the vendors, the 2 coins system, the marketplace release planned for 15th October.

All a scam.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

End of post.

Can you pay me in rupees instead of shekels please sir? Am very much needing chapati.

Is a scam

The CEO who is known for for wearing luxury items like rolex, gold - diamond necklaces, customized safex bullion made of gold and diamond, audi, louis vuiton, etc, is now trying to raise 3 BTC to list on some unknown exchange called Shortex

Shortex is a fake volume exchange that uses Peatio opensource code that is free, and you can literary pay a pajeet on fiveer to have it customized and installed for you for 700$

Instead of cloning peatio and paying a pajeet to have a new exchange for 700$ they are raising money again

2 BTC was raised for Livecoin y the community and livecoin dsnt work.

3 BTC for this new listing means more safex dumping from Dan, so price will be 7 Sat soon

But yes right, is not a scam

Looks like exit scam soon

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20-22-43-32-12.png (720x1280, 318K)

30000 $ Listing fee for an exchange that cost 700$ and installed by a pajeet

Attached: safex2.jpg (771x2891, 517K)

everything below bitcoin on coinmarketcap

Attached: lambo.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>ITT: call everything that went down in value a scam

NANO also had it's own exchange and see what happened.
My opinion is to stay away from coins that are centralized and run by ignorant CEOs with low IQ

Ahhh mooncoin. It's been ages since I saw that name

Lol safex still alive? There are still holders of that coin our there?

Old safex supporters are now leaving the boat. It's happening now, watching it live inside the secret safex discord group.
Everybody is mad because there is no exchange to dump.
Things looking really bad for safex right now

Safex = 5 years of lies

Safex partnership with coinbase confirmed

Attached: ECjXx3tU0AA5uWd.jpg (825x837, 179K)

It has $0-$100 daily volume...

This is bag holder cope and I say this as somebody with a bag. There is no doubt the idea was good, but in the end it failed to live up to its potential.

I remember that safex guy from Malta a few months ago, he was annoying and looks desperate, he was trying to chat with people from big exchanged but no one wanted to talk to him, he almost got kick out from the rooftop meeting party when he interrupted some important people, it was really sad to, I hope he never come back to Malta ever again.

The ceo is fucking losing it. He knows his company is trash and is why he is getting so angry. If it were doing good he wouldn’t let these people get to him.

Saying th f word as ceo is incredibly unprofessional and a massive sell signal. Especially him telling everybody to sell. He knows his company is done.

Thanks for sharing this link on our little SAFEX discord group.
My opinion is that Dan has not exit scammed yet, he just got a little angry for the negativity of some investors, but Dan has no more money, he has spend it all traveling the world, so now he expect the community pay for a listing fee on some unknown exchange, I say fuck it, I will not donate anything this time, I want a refund for the livecoin listing,
Safex is a scam beware.

Attached: 0_KsHxBAt-9AiX7jbR.jpg (314x153, 8K)

Lol I just heard the news that the ceo is asking 3 btc - 30000 $ to list safex on an exchange that is free and open source and can be customized for 700$ on fiverr
The CEO is scamming you in your face, don't give him money

Udoo cos I fell for the Biz shill

Who still remembers the fake Chilliz - Safex partnership?

Attached: 1.jpg (601x727, 85K)

Chilliz - SAFEX partnership incoming

Attached: 2.jpg (600x482, 57K)

he has the face of a cunt. looks like a total wanker

SAFEX - CHILIZ partnership

Attached: 3.jpg (563x348, 32K)

Quant - team wallet sold $5m worth of tokens after bithumb listing and hype from shilbert

Jibrel... my first Jow Forums pnd

Ark without a doubt

Waltonchain

Lol, last Dan tweets say it all
Safex is bankrupt

Attached: logo.png (200x200, 21K)

Where is Joe schizo?