bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Basic rundown on lean hogs:
theoptionsguide.com/lean-hogs-futures-buying.aspx

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

Previ0us:

Attached: 1568950266963.jpg (946x816, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUHkwJiaBe0
youtube.com/watch?v=qA1nGPM9yHA
youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM
youtube.com/watch?v=T8CFL6gHgxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ULTA is going to moon tomorrow.
Was on cramer 3 days ago.

Pit pussy is meh

MO going to $30...

LCI to $60

possible short squeeze on GME soon..

AMRS is a scam pump and dump

AAPL hype is over short it back down to 200

Attached: 1493828603361.png (596x799, 676K)

I wish able to leave the house for any extended period. I’d probably do it for extra cash. If i ever see I’ll tell you, you live up in Big Bear or something like that? I’ll have to buy you a drink when LCI makes me some dough

>you live up in Big Bear or something like that?
na.. i live down the hill.. i have a lot of friends that live there though..

why can't you leave the house for an extended period of time?

paid by the load is definitely true... there is so much more to being a freight broker that you don't understand, but what ever.... lci guy knows more than me.

>Amazons warehouses are fucking everywhere. Any city worth anything has plenty of amazon warehouses and thus short delivery distances.
IDAHO, IDAHO
THERE'S A BEAUTY ON THE ROAD
youtube.com/watch?v=GUHkwJiaBe0

POOPOO PEEPEE
O
O
P
O
O

P
E
E
P
E
E

Just bought some 6 dollar 1 month puts on Aurora Cannabis. How fucked am I?

Attached: 786.jpg (680x708, 45K)

aren't you some sort of freight broker or some type of organizer of shipping and receiving?

COOOOM

Attached: wtf_this_nigga_doin.jpg (480x372, 15K)

analogies, metaphors are great... being a freight broker is the fulcrum on the balance scale... and being able to shift and move to make both ends meet is all that we do.... there's also chances for injury and death... i had a load pick up, the driver was mudered at a truck stop... another driver called me from the place saw the load knew the driver, but long story short... the load delivered on time... and i made a ton of friends going to the funeral.

I don't care for this meme.

Attached: -___-29.png (640x480, 529K)

What? Am I fucked?

Check'd

Attached: RLRjvZT_d.jpg (613x1024, 42K)

>-23.35% to breakeven
>implying

Attached: BADPLAY.png (745x554, 35K)

i didn't know freight broker was a meme, but... uhh you have to understand i've been doing this so long.... i've embraced it. I have so many storiies.

Nice doubledubs. And what am I implying? I am literally pic related

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

What's the most freight you've ever brokered?

I don't care for what you don't care for.

in a single load? i try my best to stay on the right side of the law regarding weight limitations... i never ask a driver to break the law, ii want my freight delivered safely and undamaged... i never pressure a driver to do something they shouldn't do...

you shouldn't

Attached: -___-24.png (1098x766, 802K)

what kinds of loads are you pressuring your drivers to take baggie?

Attached: 1472492653108.jpg (502x432, 48K)

one time a customer of mine was kinda fucking the government.... they're in federal prison... 1 dollar a gallon on gasoline shipments... they were taking tax credits... so we must have loaded 50 traiilers with 45 hundred in them and took 10 cents of their credit profit...

This that bitch that lives for candy and looks like a psychopath with enormous titties?

Why is life such a poor imitation of art?

for a 1 dollar tax credit, i was loading and basically laundering for them... it was disgusting... but shit i profited and the stupidest thing is... it was based off a government program that took favorites of certain businesses over others... and if the government morons continues like that... more people will take advantage of the government.... i prefer a government that allows us all to help each other.

is it possible to have a business that doesn't actually sell a product/service but just takes tax credits instead?

Attached: thonking.png (1024x1024, 205K)

I don't know what animu most of my animu reaction folder images are from

Attached: -___-63.jpg (340x287, 23K)

these guys were taking fuel, e-81 in and shipping it out labeled e-81... i was only taking it out... but they were telling the government they were taking e-80 in and it was a 1 dollar tax credit in the difference... i took a cut, but it wasn't my fault.. i was not part of that... they asked me to move this here... and i washed my hands and actually got paid for it all.

its called wellfare

should I become a freight broker

Attached: x1xxx.jpg (1280x1480, 527K)

Hey
Would it be possible to have a software based freight brokering system?
Like a slightly more complex version of Uber that matches drivers with people who need things shipped.

Family reasons.
I got 2100 a month income i can 100% depend on and 3500 in bills every month and 18k in cash/stocks. Got other random things i do for extra cash. Just cant leave for a long time been a challenge thinking of ways to make money without being able to wage slave effectively

Kek

Attached: planehaha.jpg (674x674, 102K)

Absolutely disgusting.

Teach something online? Learn something really good, and then teach it? Maybe write essays for ESL college students?

What kinds of stuff do you do for extra cash? Dog walking?

i can tell you freight has been slowing down... the truth is automation and shit might work for box trucks... but bulk chemicals don't actually move easily as I can make that happen... Chemicals can react, previous cargo conversations regarding where the tank was washed... violations on checks and balances... these go up to the top of every business involved, they come into the hands and changes happen... it's not like LCI guy says and i don't know how to run a business... basically any business can improve from every opportunity for feedback, but he's been too busy being crazy... maybe he stepped on a used needle or something.,..

I had a tenant that was a truck driver.. all he had was a mattress for him a mattress for his son and a t.v. he was rarely ever home.. the company he worked for i guess would send him across the states to pick up loads that people just straight abandonded?? he said sometimes truckers just snap and quit and they just leave the truck and keys and then they would send him to get the truck finish the delivery or whatever and drive it back.. does this happen a lot?

everybody and there brother has been selling those to their customers... ii have to work with like 5 or 6 different ones of them on a daily basis... it's why i have hired so many people to do my job.

yeah i've had loads where the driiver just takes off and we send a guy out to find the truck... drivers get piissed off all the time... if they were brain surgeons they'd not be truck drivers.

and you're right over the road truck drivers... they're not home often.. they work and well... they're not home for weeks at a time... it's not an easy life.

i never said i knew how freight shipping works.. but i know how corporations work... you know.. public ones... with debt.. and equity... capital structure.. share structure....

how do you make 2100 a month but have 3500 in bills? that doesn't make much since..

you said i didn't know how a business works... and i took time and bit my tougne a bit... sorry, but i have some experience...

a fucking postmates/uber eats/ grub hub.. just for truck drivers.. genuis.. fucking genuis....

So... uber freight?
Am I not getting the joke, or have you guys not been aware that it was in the works?

>you said i didn't know how a business works...
is your business leveraged? have you taken on debt to grow? have you issued shares in order to pay off some of these debts or to reward your employees?? is your company publicly traded?

I think you're missing what i was getting at.. maybe i didn't word it right.. but a sole propritorship or an LLC is ran a bit different then a publicly traded corporation...

2100 is disability so its like a fixed amount. Most of extra costs are debt because i am paying off extra. So those cost wont last forever.
Anyways LCI to $60
Then I don’t have to aorry about shit.
I’m up over 30% in 4 months. Just gotta keep up this rate...

no actually... proprietary information is kinda worth more than anything you can offer.

i had no idea that even existed desu...

soo.. how are you paying 3500 a month on only 2100 income? wouldn't you be taking on more debt?

im an s-corp

just because you have a business doesn't mean you understand how a publicy traded corporation works or how stocks work..

I have an LLC and a C-corp that both deal with publicly traded companies.. they still won't behave like a publicly traded company since they aren't public.........

You can’t have a coporation.
If corporations are people than owning corporations is slavery and slavery is illegal. Stands to reason, innit?

Long term at this rate yeah. Short term debt and expenses are paid off. So far breaking even at my past qtr rate with stonks. High hope for near future. Also have loads of random side projects. I have lots of succulents and other things...
Not weed hah
Like I said, monthly expenses are going down too. Eg car gets paid off in a couple months, credit cards will be paid off

yeah.. sure thing buddy.. but I created them and i own them.. (actually the LLC is 50/50 with a partner)

so umm.. yeah...

you're right... but you were still shilling lci before it dropped... i'm learning more and more as i can... i don't know how to turn this into a better thing... i am an ambitious person... and you know personally i want to say i think you're the right dude.. you have the attiitude that hates losing, and is always forward thinking... and these types of people are always going to win... surrounding your self wiith more people with people who want to win every fucking day is the best way to get a good team... and the only reason to go public, is basically you want to accept debt and look to capital to grow... and i'm thinking about risk.... i have like no risk, i can be retired and live modestly but... uhh i want to use my abilities to keep the people that do little things... i will tell you... i employ a mother... she had 3 sons... one died of overdose, one has an extra chromosome 100% down syndrome and the third is a CO.. corectional officer... she spend 40 years going up and down stairs at this hotel and bar... she fell broke her ankle... i gave her a job answering phones. she has an honest soul...

That’s inhumane.
Calling the cops right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=qA1nGPM9yHA

>but you were still shilling lci before it dropped
LCI droped due to heavy manipulation to shake out shares by aggressive shorts.. didn't you read the lawsuit of what happend with Marc cohodes and Guy Gentile.. Marc tried to get him to sell shares through a third party....

If that contract would have renewed it would've fucking soared............... even after it wasn't renewed shorts were still fucked and holding out.. they were playing the waiting game which by the look of it has been biting them on the ass...

LCI to $60

>surrounding your self wiith more people with people who want to win every fucking day is the best way to get a good team...
this is true.. i literrally just broke it off with a girl.. she kept asking why? why? why? till i had to tell her shes a loser with a loser attitude and i'm not gunna put up with that shit... it was hard to do.. even though the pussy was good.. i want more in life and i want the people that surround me to be the same way

well it's good you gave an old lady a job.. just don't depend too much on her.. knew a guy that had a insurance business.. lady worked for him.. she died.. he got all fucked and business almost took a shit for him because he depended too much on her

why is the fed so gay? PUMP THE MARKETS

Donald it's past your bedtime

you can't just pump markets like that... try harder make a stronger dollar, spike gold bonds crash markets a bit... does anybody even know who donalds primary challengers are? and why fox news didn't get a debate? if fox news doesn't get a debate.... take it from an asshole who profits like scum from under the sea... bottom feeding maggot that ate so much garbage and had an allergic reaction to liberals... but the way the yield curve fixes is lower at the top end again... but we have these 50 years, they were only mentioned like 2 or 3 times in these threads... but the thing i want to talk about... its relevant..

Crypto-GLD and TLT... thiis might be worthy of its own thread... the safe haven asset class... how everythiing works with it......

>try harder make a stronger dollar
yeah.. just keep interest rates really low so everyone issues 100x more dollar denominated debt than there is dollars.. that'll sure make a demand for the dollar

>you can't just pump markets like that
You can if you yell at them hard enough

Attached: 9ac00b168e7a18480.jpg (850x671, 106K)

Crypto gold is happening, think it’s gotten regulatory approval from the Bank of NY or something.

Can you even blame the Dems for not wanting to go on Fox? All cable news is partisan shit, but Fox News really cranks up the absurdity, really tries to get old people to buy diuretics and blood pressure meds, maybe a commemorative coin minted by the “department of money”

I hate the networks so goddamn much.

You’re having a lot of fun with these reaction images you don’t know the context of.

always

Attached: 1558148918421.gif (370x300, 332K)

i think your head is so far in the clouds that you don't see how weak every other currency pair has been stretched... you have never seen a dollar this strong in your life...

it's totally happening... i look at the pair, and it's moving along with gold, honestly.. you'd be stupid to not hold gold and crypto even if you want to trade and play long/short short term movement...

as far as the dems not going on fox... no.. that's the most bull shit thing ever..... thiis whole 2-party system is bull shit... im a registered democrat, and will 99% vote trump... but primary and 2-party politics closed primaries.. it's kinda terrifying how much they don't give a fuck.. it's been a joke... you had fucking gary johnson, who would raise taxes and balance the budget... but he didn't get on stage.. libertarians are losers though since they're more focused on open boarders and not cutting spending... but shiit... i dunno...

$GHSI

-Already acquired Patents in EU and Hong Kong for Lumega-Z and MapCatSF device.

-Chinese/India patent news for the Lumega-Z and GlaucoCetin would send the stock flying (check previous spikes)

-Chinese trademark secured, Chinese entity owns 5% ownership stake, lets see what happens!

-Last offering was direct offering and closed within 24 hours. Meaning we have a solid 30% or more institutional holding now. Which will be disclosed before Sept. 30th

-International sales distribution agreement imminent

-Amazon or Alibaba sales channel could give us an NBY type move

-AREDS-2 (leading competitor) is featured on Amazon, Lumega-Z is a better product backed by clinical research

-CSV-2000 pending military contracts

-World class management team and medical professionals

-Massive gap to fill

-At $1.50/sh the market cap is only $54M!

-Glaucoma market is massive world wide, Chinese market alone is 22M patients

-Only for US and China markets we have more than 80 thousand ophthalmologist. CSV-2000 Cost $7500/- Think even 10% penetration means what to them in terms of revenue from a single product.

-Patent portfolio worth more than current market cap

-Insider lock up period ended, every incentive to pump the price

-The company did not IPO in April to get delisted 6 months later

-Adequate cash from offering, no dilution imminent

if you want a balance budget, you cut spending and raise taxes... it's by far the most unpopular decision, but fundamentally that's the only way to do it...

>you have never seen a dollar this strong in your life...
it'll get stronger.. the whole world is going to be scrambling to find dollars to pay their debts... short squeeze on the dollar... theres an interview with Ray Dalio talking about it...

I’m the asshole who criticizes trump for doing doing the opposite, lowering taxes while raising spending. There is no longer any such thing as fiscal conservatism.

i mean an alternative to raising taxes would be relaxing labor laws and allowing more people to be eligible to the labor force... say like 12 year olds can collect and pay file taxes and be part of labor and disconnect them from these under preforming schools that indoctrinate individuals that the only way to succeed is if you join a union, or become a liberal... nothing is getting better in our schools... i'm going to go speak at a school real soon... i need to make sure to teach these kids, being a liberal will not set you free, and yes some people are born better than others... the girl that got raped by that guy on her Juul break who kept her baby and is not valedictorian today is not here.. but her rapist is graduatiing because he was on the football team and got a scholarship... we need to focus on real issues and real change.

yeah newt doesn't talk on hannity often anymore... fundamentally as far as policy trump was great.... but in practice it's not what we wanted.

Getting kids working, keep em off drugs and gangs and thottery. That could generate more economic activity. Mom doesn’t have to find a baby sitter if the kids come to work with her after school.

Stop the Juul, give him a tool.
Something like that, I’m not a slogan guy.

you know... it's too smart, but these unions are full of faggorty and are scared shitless if you allow youngesters near them... but its truth... giving kids a job, a paycheck something to help the home will keep them from doiing gangs and slinging drugs... to basically accomplish the same thing...

i mean if you're a fucking 65 year old union guy... and your supporting labor laws... the last thing you want is to accept 12 year olds afterschool every day... you see these kids as an enemy that will take your job, but the truthi is, in 10 years, they're 22 and you're fuckiing dead... i think liberals are selfish, and don't truly make policy that is all inclusive...

ok.. i'm interested.. buutt what do you mean ipo in april? they did a reverse split in jan and did an s1 shortly after.. they were an LLC back in 2009 and it looked like they took it public as a delware corporation..

I'm interested.. i'm going to look into it more.. they could be converting some shit right now at it's lows.. idk.. seems a little strange

the best part is... these 22 year olds get a 10 year head start.. already have clost to half their life spent at work. they've seen accidents and created an environment... who loses when you allow this to happen? oh the pension funds and insurance costs... sure we're going to lose a few kiids... we lose men all the fucking time.. every fucking day we lose good men... fuck it... let these single mothers be 70% black and lets not even question why.

Who said they’re single mothers? I was thinking husbands were also at work.

noo i'm just stating that 70% of siingle mothers in america are black.. being a white single mother via being a fucking bitch, or dumb cunt who slept with a drug addict, or was widowed via a man who gave the ultimate sacrifice makes a difference.... black bitches make up 70% of single moms... im sorry..

people are dumb enough to have many kids.... look at donald trump, dude is a good father.. you can't take that away from him. sometimes the father is dead... but trump is as niigger as a nigger can be.

>nigger
>good father
pick one

>trump is as niigger as a nigger can be.
There’s something to this...
Is trump our real first black president?

Hey man, bull Cosby was the ideal father figure for decades...

are trumps kids from single parent homes? I would say yes... that's how you fill out the census.... i mean this doesn't matter... trump needs to stop spending so much fucking money, and needs to stop having foreign policy so soft that it makes obama's actions look tough... the worst part... is bibi... and im not sure of israels government... and i hope the fucking cries for peace and humanity hasn't hiit the cold stone hearts of god's chosen people....

you can't be ignorant and a good father...

bill cosby appealed to people because of his ignorance and it was comedy.... look at will smith.. that man is not a nigger and a good father.

had his choice of the club
youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM

From what I was reading about half the Israelis are for a two state solution. The Economist was saying the biggest obstacle might be the hardline Palestinians who will do anything to stop that from happening. Some people just want blood.

the one thing i know... if you want to be the best trader.. you have to HATE losing... you can't lose and not let it bother you.... learning is one thing... but you have to want to win... and when you win you win again, and again... but if you do trade enough times.. you will eventually enter a trade and immediately the thing reverses on you...

i remember the 90s when this happened.... youtube.com/watch?v=T8CFL6gHgxI

uhh... how does lebanon, jordan, and syria fit into this 2 state solution... and the truth is.... we will demolish the dome of the rock and rebuild king solomon's temple.

I WANT CHEAPIES!

Attached: apu523222.jpg (495x362, 29K)

you've had your chances.. don't worry you'll get more tho....

you'll have them in 12 hours.. stop yelling at me apu... you're fucking retarded. we're trying to estanblish an opportunity for the temple of king solomon to be restored to the son's of king david...

They don’t. There is no “solution” to the Middle East. We can’t even glass the thing because they have a lot of good oil.

Do you guys think is a good idea to short on autoloan companies around this time or is it too soon? The car loan industry is basically the housing market back in '08 at this point.

>we will demolish the dome of the rock and rebuild king solomon's temple

I just don't see how that can happen
You'd have like 20% of the world population foaming at the mouth. They'd go feral

Now that Benji lost the Israeli election, it seems that the Protestant wet dream of the temple is slipping even farther away.
Every year Israel becomes less Jewish, if they haven't reclaimed the temple mount by now, it might never happen

India got corporate tax cut and their market mooned 5%

bibi was our best chance... however.. we do have american embassy right there next to where it will be!!! more work than anybody in 30 years had done.... worst part is what makes a palestinian different than a syrian, or any other tribal feral foaming at the mouth animal... so that more and more jews made you move... being unable to do something because of jewish holiday... what is different about jews... we don't have a prophet... no jesus no goat fucker named moe that had sex with 14 year olds and went on an acid trip delusional on the holiest of holy's... i have no respect for islam... and i will see the 3rd temple be built in my life.

i will not shave my beard nor cut my hair until we rebuild our temple.