Chiliz [CHZ] doing FTOs

FARRRK!
600,000,000 fans buying FTOs via CHZ soon!

Wolf Crypto News Telegram:

"CHZ has offically partnered with Galatasaray, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, West Ham United, AS Roma, Atlético de Madrid."

What makes this announcement especially juicy is this -
The Galatasaray Fan Token will go on sale, exclusively through Socios.com, in Q1 2020 through a process known as a Fan Token Offering™ or FTO.
Crypto-savvy fans can also use Socios.com’s native token, Chiliz (CHZ) — a digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products as well as mainstream users — which can be transferred from cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance.com, straight to the in-app digital wallet.
Fiat currency purchases will be exchanged to CHZ in the app itself, meaning the process of buying Fan Tokens will be effortless and much the same as any e-commerce purchase.
CHZ tokens bought within the app by consumers are actualy purchased off an exchange on the users behalf at the current market rate at the time of purchase.

This is why CHZ and the concept of actual adoption of the project and token is so appealing.
As you can see from the numbers above, each new team brings exposure to the CHZ token to millions of users and once the Socios.com application is released and there are FTO's run on the platform that require the CHZ token to participate, it's not difficult to see how much demand this has the possibility of creating.
Keep in mind too, these are all full partnerships that enable the CHZ and Socios teams to fully leverage these audiences and that the clubs themselves will receive a portion of the profits from FTO's, this creates an ecosystem in which there is not only demand for a token, but all parties are fully incentivised to make it work, not only for their bottom line, but also for their fans.

Attached: CHZ-followers.png (1186x1269, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/indexSpa.html#/trade/index?symbol=CHZ_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow big news

huge

im going all in lads

how many chiliz to make it? is 20,000 enough?

no.

3300 CHZ here, amigonnamakeit?

how to buy chiliz? help me

Are either op or next hut neighbours.

binance.com/indexSpa.html#/trade/index?symbol=CHZ_BTC

chiliz marine reporting in 22k chz

fag

fuck off Nochizzer

1500 CHZ footsoldier reporting in

15k what rank?

Fuck up Mandeep

potato

Attached: CEBE00CC-4779-477D-BC1A-FDC3748EC250.jpg (470x315, 29K)

boring post

this is huge

socios.com

Lol. I don't even need to say anything. So fucking obvious you're getting paid to shill this garbage.

not an argument

/ourcoin/

so glad i bought. 100% best moon mission on Jow Forums rn

723 chizlet reportan

wat a fag loll

145k Chizzer reporting in /alreadymadeit/

nice
try harder
never going to make it

3k here

we'll make it im sure

socios.com

never going to make it

nice just bought 100k

Should I sell my link bags and go all in chilliz?

obviously friend. Chiliz has a real use case. Link is a jason parser with no use case.

dubs of truth

checked

moon!

is 900 chiliz enough to make it lads?

no

these soccer noobs will be paying $1+ for our CHZ tokens

1 chz atm = $0.006346

The new biz coin. We call ourselves the chilis