Global finance and economics is the most blackpilling thing I've ever seen in my life...

Global finance and economics is the most blackpilling thing I've ever seen in my life. How the fuck do you people get out of bed in the morning when the game is so blatantly rigged against the average person? All the power is focused in the banks who get special privileges and the backing of governments across the world while the average citizen gets less than nothing and if they dare to make something of themselves they have to make sure the government gets their cut in taxes so you don't get locked up for life?

The modern economic and financial system feels like some kind of man-made cosmic horror to me at times.

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 30K)

If I could get my hands on a quick, painless way to top myself that was guaranteed to work (preferably a pill)... I give myself

what do you mean by blackpilling...

Everybody know this bro, thats why we want to make it with Internet meme money

Because I know that any time I really, truly get fed up with it, I can murder one of the people responsible in Minecraft. I might go to Minecraft jail, but thats the cost of this sordid business.

uhh you're spending time looking at the little guy, and the true red pill is understanding you are better than average... so you use your mind and skiills to become able to be self sufficient... the black pill is for those who want to kill them selves

>he hasn’t taken the durgapill yet

Attached: 8D90A5A5-DC70-48AA-9535-1E3DFF936341.jpg (1915x1080, 1.02M)

2008 certified??? haven't they updated to the new standards?

the difference between the 2008 2012 and 2018 standards, are pretty revolutionary on what companies are asked to do, and the biggest is riisk analysis. how a business encorporates risk into its quality assurance

if you can't see how fragile their system of lies is you don't get it

the current system persists because most people just don't give a fuck about wage slaving because their lives are defined by their relationships. Here on Jow Forums you get the highest over representation of disagreeable people on the planet, it's the canary in the coal mine that the debasement has gone too far. People will not work a lifetime to not afford a home, they will become tribalistic unless there is a clear enemy (central banks). Digital crypto feudalism ain't gonna happen. The internet provides endless resource to anyone that starts questioning the system and the immutability of bitcoin is going to further that

>Global finance and economics is the most blackpilling thing I've ever seen in my life.
Nah buddy, its law, its what backs up finance! Shame Jow Forums hates blackpills
>How the fuck do you people get out of bed in the morning when the game is so blatantly rigged against the average person?
People don't want to learn, fuck em
>they have to make sure the government gets their cut in taxes so you don't get locked up for life?
Oh, you're not that blackpilled then...Gov, simply collects the taxes via the IRS/HMRC, it doesn't get to take a 'cut', only the IRS/HMRC, they get a 'cut'.
>The modern economic and financial system feels like some kind of man-made cosmic horror to me at times.
It is

being iso certified... is a big deal... it makes life much easier.

op is a faggot...

You really believe crypto is going to make our lives better? Its probably going to make it a lot worse with surveillance and cutting you out of the system if you dont comply

>Rami Reddy
I am reddy to be rami'd, sirs.

its okay my INFP fwend, it'll go slightly more blacked for you before it gets better, just be stronk and dont commit sudoku, pray to Lord Jesus for strength and make yourself useful

Attached: polacks unite.gif (498x345, 250K)

if you can't beat em.. join em..

it'll take some time.. but you can do it champ

this.

it's already too late when ((((they))))) started to ask every exchange to perform KYCs

It has always been that way, meaning pre-industrial capitalism

I suppose so but at least back then the system didn't lie about how rigid and unfair it was, you were born a peasant and you were expected to die a peasant.

(same guy)
Nor is it only that they lie to you about the economic system, but in order to sustain the power structure, basically everything below the upper or upper middle class gets flooded with disorienting bullshit culture and addictions that will make it very hard for you to use your time effectively.

By knowing bitcoin will have lower inflation rate than fiat currencies

Even the Normies are waking up central banks have lost it and they are pushing for cashless society to prevent a normie uprising it won't work as India economic collapse shows.

You did get lied to. What do you think religion is? People won't accept being peasants unless they hope they can get something in exchange at the end of it. Be a good goy and you'll be rewarded in the afterlife...

I thought Crypto was tax exempt?

Today world and especially progressive countries is like farm for animals, but more terrifying. You need live in system, study many years for 1 job, then career... and all "normal" things in life is absolutely meaningless. Society says to you: be succesfull, get a home, get a car ...this means only one thing : you need spend all your life for another men, for his wealth. And most of people live like cow in a farm... get up to work, give all strength, then sleep than again. And this (((system))) works this was that one person can't exit. Only dead can free you. And in future it will be worst and worst, globalization, wars. Funny fact: most effective thing to stop this crazy thing is to stop born children for average person....but stupid and poor crowd only make more and more helpless children for this (((system))). Absolutely sick
sorry for my bad engrish

Attached: JDPBgH6AQmM.jpg (620x413, 90K)

Same with just plain-old stocks, where most rich people keep their money
Totally agree. And the sad part is, once you unanchor yourself from liberalism, you have no grounding in life, other than maybe extremist politics, which serve to distract and rush you with dopamine as well. Religion is always given by authorities, whereas ours simply decided to punch a hole in the wall leave us floating in degeneracy.

I believe that if you have balls you can make something of yourself. Because I had no savings, i got a job. Because this job isn't paying me enough, I leveraged it to get another job that allows me to save 50% of my salary. I will start trading and investing and starting businesses with the money that I save, until I find something that really works and then I can stop working. It might take 10-15 years, which is not too bad.

for what it all? 10-15 years of stress and eating shit.10-15 years of your life that make your (((boss))) much rich. All your good years get paid for that. I ask you: for what ?

you sound like an entitled loser

sometimes you have to work to accumulate means. Ideally to give your children opportunities you did not

Also drop that anti semitic garbage

Attached: 99A5D1A1-3164-4B4D-B016-514A7F1DE695.jpg (500x866, 76K)

Attached: cool it with the anti semetic.gif (250x247, 976K)

>Also drop that anti semitic garbage
Just curious but wht?

>Ideally to give your children opportunities you did not
This really seems like a bitch unless you can get your kids a really upper class education. Parents are not just your biological parents, but the broader collection of elder people and cultural relations in your community. Good to work on this, nevertheless

In society everyone is a slave, you, politicians, even the semites you oh so fear. No one holds all the strings, if someone would, they'd be toppled, as a result, everyone and everything is intertwined. Everyone is forced to cooperate to the extent of their will. If their will is lower than their means, they perish. If their will is higher than their means, they thrive.

Stupid foreigner learn English.

>How the fuck do you people get out of bed in the morning when the game is so blatantly rigged against the average person?
The desire to burn it all down to the ground.

Because of pic related.
Seriously I don't get how you guys aren't all in on Chainlink. Smart contracts are part of the new world order. Get on the train or get left behind. Once you are rich you have more power to change shit.

Attached: EDkXUs3XUAAn3vL.png (630x945, 836K)

Spot the (((you)))

Once you are rich you will find that it will be in your best interest to not change anything.

b-b-b-ut if i won't have children?? If i don't need a car or big home, or other things that looks like "success" in society? who am i? garbage?

>garbage?
you're a poorfag incel bitching and complaining about society on Jow Forums
so yes, you're most definitely garbage

suppose that i'm rich, but i think same way. am i garbage too?

and where is i complaine? I'm only tell about things that i see everyday

Completely true, more to lose.

>t. le big above average guy from buttfuckville, Ohio

complain
intransitive verb
To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.

you seem pretty dissatisfied bucko