Let's say chainlink reaches $100 one day

Let's say chainlink reaches $100 one day

How will this affect your life?

For me, I'd have over $18 million and I'd probably quit my job, and lift/shitpost/travel/fuck for the rest of my life
Maybe pick up a part time charity job if I get bored and also humble myself a bit

Attached: 1565552167000.png (250x250, 72K)

>t. 18,000 link holder

I'm actually retarded and fucked up the math, I'd have just under 15mil

Where are my 100k+ anons at

100$ is kind of silly to assume it stop there. Dash which is a shitcoin reached over 1000$ and NEO reached over 100$. ETH reached over 1000$. The bottom line is that trillions of dollars are going to go into blockchain within the next 5-10 years as it's just a guess when in that period adoption will happen. Within that time announcements and staking will happen pushing the price above well above 100$.

I have 1000

Attached: 825197f1.jpg (240x210, 14K)

This

You also have to look at who we are. We are maybe a group of 1000-5000 people judging on youtube views on chainlink related content. There's probably only 10k-20k people worldwide investing in chainlink and most of these are businesses. We truly are the early adopters.

Also to add, You look at the market cap and volume of chainlink. 100 million dollars in volume pretty much 645 million USD market cap for being a two year project. This means chainlink is getting major funding from buyers and it's not the autistic neets on the image board forum that has all this money. On average it takes companies like 5-10 years to make 1 billion dollars.

Attached: TheOneBillionDollarRace_53c4d6506b866_w1500_28880.jpg (630x5866, 500K)

In the last week hundreds of articles describing chainink as a pump and dump scam have been published via virtually every crypto news site including articles in Italian and Dutch. Typink chainlink into google search gives the first result as an article describing chainlink as a pump and dump scam. To claim this is o no importance and will not deter investment and the credibility of the token as a crypto asset is a bad joke. /Bis oldfags already know link is a PnD scam and have observed the alternate shilling and fudding for years. The fact is link is a scam but not the project itself which is essentially an irrelevance to the PnD fleecing those who are not members of the group running the scam. To hold it is to ask to be defrauded. It can never be bought at an honest market price and the highs are artificially coordinated scams to dump bags on new buyers, let the price collapse, rebuy and repeat the scam.

no but you sure as shit can make this thread about 6 gorillion times and act like you never got blown the fuck out.

Attached: 1567806456745.jpg (640x544, 54K)

thanks for keeping the price low

I'd be set for life. Not rich but definitely financially independent.

700k a week exit scam

>How will this affect your life?
I suddenly get extremely unbelievably smug

dude you are insane. did you buy 30k dollars worth of link when it was 0.2 dollars?

Posting from my desktop
I bought about 100k LINK when it was $0.4-$0.55

Then I bought the other 46K between $2.70 and $1.80

I work as a software engineer and make way more money than I deserve + I took out a loan against my 401k. Peak delusion.

Attached: 1560669916670.png (600x654, 437K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>150k stack
Sorry, the make it stack of 25 million Link.

I'm up to 19 million after two months of washing dishes at my local Denny's, but I hope to reach 25 million later this afternoon.

$50 means I can exit the rat race and just pursue my hobbies which probably do generate some minor income, but I do not actually have to work a day in my life anymore

A little bit more relaxed. I would start art/philosophical related groups or something. Also keep in mind that whatever gains you made are basically virtual because the instant you try to cash out anything more than lunch money big government will start a spanish inquisition against you.

100$ I would have 800k after taxes... I could go living in Thailand.. butI won't do it, I'll probably cash out 1000 Links for my personal needs, and then I'll keep on swinging the rest.
Also 1000 LINK staked forever (2030 1 LINK probably 1-2k dollars)

>can't multiply by 100

fuck me

I only have 1k stink links, so I'd "only" get $100,000. It would change my life though, I'd have a ton of capital to day trade with and turn it into a lot more money.

Attached: Green.jpg (800x639, 146K)

gonna be great when this shit crashes to $0. whats 0 x 100k? lmao

let me guess, you hold all the biz weekly shitcoins?

why ''weekly'' shitcoins? they shill weekley?

You are a MANIAC

Holy shit guys! Look at the value of link! It just shot up to $19.46! I guess it wasn't a scam after all!

Hello
What would you trade with 100K? Which strategy would you use to get consisent profits?

big if true

buy high sell low

It just jumped to $24.11 what's going on

I just hope 2.5k is enough. I need $8 just to break even from being REQt god dammit i just wanna buy my own house and pay off like 60k debt. It'd be nice if shit hits like $1k or more then i can slumlord it

>60k debt
How did you get that much debt?

Stocks. Just buy and resell an hour later for 1.5% profit. Repeat. 1.5% of $50k is $750. If you did one trade per day for 10 days each month that's $90,000 a year.

lurk more, theres a new shitcoin being shilled every week, ftm, sent, one etc

plummeting back to $17, linkies eternally btfo

It's like 50k of student debt, which isn't terrible and credit debt that I accumulated after my dad died that clouded my judgement

Omg it just jumped to $91.31... then dropped down to -$0.01 straight away... Big

buy holochain
link stinks

Is it really easy? I doubt it.

>15654137

Attached: 1560212143077.png (653x566, 23K)

one hour later it can also go down of 1%

I'd probably go into semi-retirement. I work as a doc, so I'd continue two days a week, I need routine or anxiety and procrastination destroy me.

I'd build a nice mansion and make sure my disabled brother and my mother are taken care off for life.

I'd try and make some wise investments with 70% of it, including of course keeping a large amount of LINK.

i'd go on awesome holidays with the wife, host parties and events for friends and generally enjoy life.

I'd do some voluntary work and philanthropy, a life of pure decadence is worthless.

>typing Chainlink into google brings up scam article

No it doesn’t

to be able to do all these things you have a lot of LINKs, eh doctor?
After all LINK isn't a meme hold by NEETS..there are a lot of retailers with discrete money who bought this thing

Is 52k link enough to make it? I just want to do work for the gov. T

I will keep holding until 1000 or 0

You'll be fine friend you could have sold a bit to get back on your initial since you're borrowing

Personally I just threw cash and if it's a loss it's a loss if it's a win then great but I'm gonna let it ride

you’d make more margin trading btc on mex with the same starting money

2 and a half million usd ain't enough?

Move to Serbia or something

You must know how to read a chart and the volume.

>t. Guy who gets liquidated
Higher risk, higher reward, sure. But I prefer steady safe gains.

Holy shit I have like 230 link cuz I’m young and poor and I feel like I’ll be set when this moons but you guys are insanely rich, fuck

Attached: F4A159BD-03EA-4333-B54C-75C8CCC00AB0.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

i would buy a quiet, humble house in the florida sticks, find a sweet wife to lose my virginity with and pour my life into raising a family without having to worry about money.