Why the fuck would anyone invest in this Shithole?

Loses connection to new era automobile mobility.

Taxes are about to raise for so called "Eco fo shizzle ma nature nizzle" shieits making wages melt more.

Energy is one of the most expensive worldwide.

Has no really IT Competition to other countries besides of SAP (which i use in my Job and its utterly shit)

Has no meaningful ground ressources.

Taxation is high and you pay a premium tax for nearly everything starting from bread up to everything is literally 50% more expensive than elsewhere.

Driving regular gasoline cars are about to get illegal so are flights.

4 Million gibs me dat and addtionally 20 million pensioneers which are depending on average Wagies paying for their pension

Has imported over 2 million refugees with no basical qualification to have a use of.

Will turn into a Jugoslavia within 20 years.

Government are about to seize property of real estate operators for rents being to high (lmao why the fuck the gov then dont build houses?)

Tell me why i would be so stupid and buy anything germany related in investments?

Attached: Germanistan.jpg (1024x721, 19K)

Germany died in 1945.

You simply don't invest in Germany, we're bubble killers. However, it's pretty comfy in a lot of places here

you are right, just not for the moment.
the effects of all this will show during the next recession.

germany is basically central europe, location matters.
euro is a way too weak currency for germany, we are exporting high quality for cheap, thats why we are booming but also destroy the rest of europe who cant compete.

I can see that Germany is massively overestimated.
A lot of it's key values are done faster and cheaper by others already and theres not much left.
German steel industry -> PRC
Competence for electric car revolution -> PRC and others
No manufacturing capacity in 2019 key technologies like LiPo batteries
Basically no silicon hightec competence. (chip design and manufacturing but also infrastructure stuff like Wifi, 5G etc. We're 100% dependent from others)

Our train system is completely fucked and it's big collapse is yet to come.

We can't build a damn airport and get cucked by Turkey (who built their airport 5x as fast and it's actually in use now)

We start insane megalomania projects like Stuttgart 21 which is decided by coked up dudes in suits. But cuked up dudes in suits aren't the ones that actually get the work done.

I guess a lot of countries really like us and think we're a stable harbor but thats really just a head game you know

Attached: 1488105045407.jpg (900x675, 358K)

fpbp

It's pretty comfy to own property and not having to work, that's my goal. Germans are very hard working (to the point of getting cucked and not complaining) and they are tidy. Just get a comfy home in a small town (

this I live in a small village theres no nogs here or shitskins the houses are hundreds of years old and of great quality. Im just trying to get enough cash together to buy my own real estate so will probably work abroad acouple of years, but germany is comfy just not good to make money.

You should have never invaded France
First we forced you to sign Treaty of Versailles
Now we force you to die silently
You killed my grandfathers and their own fathers in stupid wars and you think you can face no consequences?

German people, the weak should fear the strong - I hope you learnt your lesson now

Attached: afrenchbullformywifeplease.jpg (640x563, 50K)

Who says you should invest? It's just a comfy place to live in.
France has always been a joke. The only time it wasn't a joke was when a non French person had become emperor. Still laughing our asses off about how easily Manstein dismantled France.

France has the biggest territory in Europe, guess who is the submissive cvck in the story.

Germany is still leading in astrophysics, so many young people from Asia and America are living in Germany to study astrophysics, physics and astronomy. You have water, electricity, heating, internet, and a roof to sleep in. You have everything, you're just too spoiled you naive first worlder.

I know the Belgians suck

Nobody in his right mind is investing into Germany, or Europe as a whole. The EU past 1992 fucked every single country, and Germany thought it should be specially stupid and kill itself

>you dont live in mudhuts so you should be grateful
thats exactly the underachieving mentality that keeps you third worlders stuck in poverty user

Why the fuck would anyone invest in Europe?

Honestly the only reason I can think of is to get parts of the future tax payer debt. The EU and the current administrative national losers are throwing out funds, subsidies and tax relieves with both hands to attract investors.

One thing people forget about europe is the drug trade. In the U.S. you get buttfucked but in europe the margins are so high on drugs that it's amazingly low risk to sell cocaine and pills.

>there is no police or jail in europe

Hey man, I'm a SAP developer. Is it possible to find a remote job where a German firm pays me as an individual contractor? Do you reckon this scheme would work? I'm not in the EU, although live quite close (biggest country on earth, hint hint)

Its always so obvious when coping mutts make threads on Jow Forums. Seriously, imagine being in that doomed fuckingad max hellscape and talking shit on Europe. Jesus fuck you are some fucking clowns.

noone invests in germany

its a shithole
nuke this garbage

From most to lease livable
>UK
>Netherlands
>Ireland
>Switzerland
>Denmark
>Germany
>France
>Italy
>Portugal
>Spain

do the inverse of /biz and you have the real order of this list

U meant from least to most?

i left this shithole 2 years ago, never looked back. germans are the biggest cucks out there, you cant help them

France, by logic?

History is not your friend France.
You had that art thing going on for a good while tho.

Not by USA definition. There is only reward for breaking the law on Europe (if you have experience in the USA prison system or South American prison system or African poverty prison systems)
If your a homeless rapist you literally cannot lose.

>euro is a way too weak currency for germany, we are exporting high quality for cheap
Yes without the Euro you would export a lot less and have to consume a lot more but Germoney is to autistic to do that.

t. "Syrian" "refugee"

kek

I'm saying in comparison to what the USA has. Europe's police force is not as organized and doesn't have as much funding as the USA, Cops don't get brand new dodge chargers in Europe and brand new glocks.

You did the best thing my Hans bro.
Gonna do the same but im actually gonna apply for a green card and finish my University and letting other Michels pay for my Degree and then leave this shithole

Attached: 1568820250393 (1).png (410x414, 102K)