CHAINLINK ALERT - get in here linkies!

Chainlink alert tweets reports whenever a large chainlink transaction happens on the ETH blockchain.

pic related is the format of the tweet image.

be sure to follow it! you also get the total number of links transferred from and to exchanges!

if you have ideas to improve it! i'm all ears! (yes i am maintaining it for you guys)

>twitter.com/chainlink_alert

Attached: EE5aqRVVAAIOx4W.jpg (4096x2552, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chainlink_alert/status/1174447308165079040
twitter.com/chainlink_alert/status/1174659225408200704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based kneepads, I love you

needs more ducks

Dope

i love you too man!

Which exchange wallets do you have on the radar?

Nice

hey that's pretty cool

all of em, every exchange that etherscan lists. i have about 300 exchanges

tx frens

checked! i'll see what i can do

Define "large"?

great, just a little improvement of grammer: make it "withdrawn" and maybe for consistency (you kinda have the space for it) add a "sent" or "deposited" to the left collumn. Also what's the cutoff for a large transaction?

I think it was 10k LINK

this was voted by twitter :
twitter.com/chainlink_alert/status/1174447308165079040

twitter.com/chainlink_alert/status/1174659225408200704

thanks, this will dome when i get home!

Is the wallet balance on the left-hand side pre or post the transfer made?

why

post, i assume. otherwise it makes zero sense that there are wallet that hold zero LINK that somehow managed to send LINK.

That's what I had assumed, but wanted to check just to be sure. Pretty good setup though, hope it works as intended

yes its post transfer, because we fetch wallet balance after we get the transaction log from the ETH blockchain, i could in theory substract the values, but there would be issues also then, because he could have meanwhile sent other links and the total would be erroneous, we could also get negative values

Cool, makes perfect sense. What's the timeframe you think you'll base the volumes at the bottom on? 1H, 12H, 24H?
Keep up the good work!

i was thinking every 24H i reset the time (that's what is coded)

also keep in mind i do not accumulate in those balances the small link amounts (I could) but people wouldn't understand where the missing links came from.

Lol I like your nolinker nulinker posts fren. I dont have a twitter but cool idea bro, I'll check your tweets

can you please give me the exactb sentences to use? english isn't my mother tongue i'm french

Ah okay, so it's just an aggregation of large LINK movements. Would it be possible to scrape all withdrawals no matter the size to get a full withdrawal amount? Or is that too much data and effort?
Do you count every transaction from a Binance wallet as a withdrawal? Or are you able to distinguish a Binance 1 -> Binance 4 transaction apart from a Binance 4 -> external address transaction?

no I def could, right now, i've set a 10k limit to post tweets and aggregate.

but i def could for example don't post a tweet, but simply increment the counters.

then we'd get a 100% accurate value.

i'm not doing it right now, but requires some work because fetching all the other data is useless all i need to know is whether the seender/reciever wallet is an exchange or not.

because i get the ETH transaction log from 2 of my ETH GETH nodes running, then i fetch the account balances, transaction history ETC from different sources

Awesome, I think knowing the full volume would be useful, especially because we know large movers do break up their transactions into smaller amounts to try and avoid detection. Amazing work though! I'll keep an eye on it.

you are right! i am wageslaving right now, i have the whole weekend to do this!
:)

I would do it like this:

withdrawn from exchanges
deposited into exchanges

Also "NoLinker"

Thank u.

Are you serious? You're really going to report any transactions of more than 10k links? That's like 20k usd?

So in 24h literally no one sent link to an exchange? Does this seem possible to you? There's definitely something to fix here. Also pull up the 'big transaction' line to avoid spamming

Thank u fren

no i only accumulate large transactions, so basically there was no large transactions sent to exhcanges

also it's not in 24h, it has been 6 hours so far (check the "LAST 6H" at the bottom on the blue block)

suck my cock kneepads

t.rancid

Please also add txid and in/out-I'd for quick reference (in machine readable text)

the transaction ID is in the etherscan link

tx fren

fkin sick!