You don't need to own real estate to be a landlord

just rent it legally, put the price higher (+20% is a good thing) and publish your announcement on Facebook groups... Airbnb is riskier because there are more movements so the neighbors could notice something but the reward is also higher.

pic related : me in eastern europe (I got issues with police after 14 months of activity) I made so much money and they only convoked me to a small trial I will never go to.

Attached: basedlandlord.jpg (720x1280, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2015/09/01/inenglish/1441115926_651764.html
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_militaire_interarmes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont get it. If you dont own it, how were you able to rent it out to people? How would you rent it legally without owning real estate?

Do you really think you sign a contract with a retard erasmus student in desperate need of a flat?

Do you think airbnb customers will check if you have a contract proving you own the flat they will live for 6 days?

Wake the fuck up poorfags

I can't imagine how much you can make in cities like London, Paris or NYC with my business plan. I'm leaving Prague soon and I will move to Spain (Barcelona or Madrid)

>Brags about conmanship
>Post selfie
Meanwhile at alphabet soup...
>Face analysed
>Social credit score: -∞
>status Criminal deviant. Ban from countries xyz
>Commence border surveillance
you done guf'd op. Stupid fuck, this will be in your record for life

Attached: AI_main.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Ausfag here. What are the consequences someone could face if they were caught doing this?

It’s called rent to rent or in this case rent to serviced accomodation. Don’t know about legality but talking to the guy you’re renting from should be the first step, some landlords don’t allow it

I'm not a mutt neither an insect, I don't have any debt and will never have - Also I left eastern europe. kys please

Read your own civil code but close to nothing as long as you pay your initial rent to the real landlord. It's totally impossible to spot you if you use facebook groups. The cashflow will allow you to rent other flats very fastly, if you have 10,000$ of savings you could "own" almost 8 flats and make big bucks.

I don't care what the boomer think about what I do of his flat. You couldn't imagine the number of kikes who own real estate in Eastern Europe.

In America this is called "subletting" and many leases prohibit it.

baded albanian

how will they find out?

of course you're an albanian scum only able to make money illegally as usual. subletting is illegal in the first world, some people do it though.. it drives the price up. I hope someone will destroy an appartment and you'll be responsible for it

>Ausfag here. What are the consequences someone could face if they were caught doing this?
reimburse all your profit + fine. already happened to people who tried that.

find a real job loser
elpais.com/elpais/2015/09/01/inenglish/1441115926_651764.html

if only you knew how comfy things really are

my watch is more expensive than your car

I'm not from Albania neither a muslim

stay poor guys

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (3021x3671, 1.83M)

I hope you don't hold cryptos and dream about a golden bull run guys, seriously.

I give you advices to make it and you insult me.. Good.

try to destroy one of my flat and your mom won't be able to recognize you again, I can fly wherever I want in the world so imagine in Europe.. I would find you and rob you everything you have faggot

Also, I would not face any consequence because these flats are not mine - I can disappear tomorrow and just stop sending the money to the landlord, wake up.

Of course you are sweetheart. Don't forget to go microwave your tendies while mommy is at work

by going on fucking airbnb and looking?

I said Airbnb is risky, stick to facebook groups and you will never get caught

i'm needing more info might actually do this. don't they ask for your id when you rent? do you have email to talk more?

You can give your ID what's the problem with this? Don't act shady with your customers, dress nicely and smile they won't notice anything.

DYOR

Don't the actual landlords make you sign a lease? Are you using fake identities or something? Doesnt add up.

Go back to Pakistan and stop shitting up civilised countries.

What is he going to do? Threaten you on whatsapp?

PVRE ROMAN BVLL HERE

Attached: dna.png (1160x542, 220K)

Imagine having to take a DNA test to prove to people you're not a shitskin.

This is actually a smart way to save up money and buy your own real estate. I hope you are doing that OP and not just blowing it on expensive watches and cars. The paperwork will catch up to you if you keep doing this for a long time.

>I'm not a mutt
you posted your photo, do you think people are blind?

>try to destroy one of my flat
>these flats are not mine
ok and after a few police complaints you'll have interpol/europol on your ass.
>your mom won't be able to recognize you again
you won't do anything besides fantasizing from your parents basement faggot

I can kill you barehand, unironically.

>subletting
>interpol
kys

Attached: IMG_9031.jpg (640x793, 66K)

HEY bro i am from Prague and thought about doing similar thing to this - renting and putting it on airbnb

Could you maybe share some knowledge and experiences with me? I'd really appreciate it

If so hit me up at probal [email protected]
Please

And good luck with your ventures!

Muslim niggers shouldn't be posting on 4chin.

You look like a man who enjoys a penis in your anus.

top fucking kek

Attached: 1544202013581.gif (384x464, 484K)

Prague is an over saturated market I'm leaving soon. Avoid airbnb that's how I got caught, find Facebook groups - students are easily impressionable but they won't try to scam you anyway so stick with them or Wechat chinese groups... Airbnb is good actually because the so.y boys customers are not going to give you trouble but it's now too famous to be under the radars...

If you know how to use PS just change the color of some furnitures, inverse the image sense and move the sofa from the living room to the room + Change the location +/- 100m area of its real place

being pegged is based af
you probably live in a farm in Texas

THANks I thought there's more money in airbnb tho
Is that not true?

Or it's just that the money is not worth the risk!

semper fidelis faggot

high risk high reward
I did it for a long time but I got caught like this
Fool them by changing the pictures and the exact place, if you are czech then you can perfectly do this to make money, soon I will be back in my hometown and I will take control of 15/20 flats.

You are obviously a criminal then why should we take advice from you?

How the fuck do you do that? General population is dirt poor, and the prices are through the roof already. Who on Earth would agree to that?

Because scarcity of real estate is extremely high in most of european capitals

Wagies kill each others to have a flat in Paris intramuros, literally - same in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Lisboa

London is different because there is no "border" for the town but no one want to live with the shitskins

OP deserves some ass beating but he's larping. probably took the pic from someone's instagram you can't be that stupid posting your real face + intend to commit crime + DNA on internet

Thanks

And if I get caught any advice how to proceed?

Btw you have a contact? Like a disposal email or whatever

Thanks bro

OP is probably an italian/albanian living in switzerland since he speaks french. he has no idea i can find his real identity

[email protected]

I'm so scared please stop

Attached: 1565327240566.jpg (537x641, 55K)

if you get caught and the police where you are is corrupted just disappear (but you will lose your deposits)

if it's your own country then just assume and say you did not know, when you get caught it's only for 1 flat, not every flat you sublet..

post with OPs ID

true but lower exposure though.

Hello could you explain to me? You rent an house and then you subaffit it to another one at +20% of the price?

That's an insignia from a french military school.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I am OP, I post from a phone so the IP change every hour

Attached: Photo du 22-06-2016 à 16.18 #3.jpg (640x426, 36K)

NO PLEASE NOOOO DONT TELL THE CAPTAIN DUPONT I POST ON Jow Forums GOOOOD NO PLEASE DONT

Attached: cvck.png (434x524, 250K)

I was bankrupt until I discovered this plan in paris ,I only rent from expats who do not live in this city and rent to wageslaves from eastern europe .I do make sure they have a income.

>eastern europeans renting flats in paris
good weed you are smoking bro

>eastern europe

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 38K)

You're from this school right:
>fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_militaire_interarmes
Probably not too hard to track you from there

Nice idea. But that is actually illegal here.

Now what do you think of our food prices? Do you think eight dollars for a bag of chips is too much also? How about ten dollars for a shitty frozen pizza? Welcome to Norway...

90% of rentals are gonna say no subletting in the contract. And once the landlord finds out your tenets will be evicted and you could be sued. So...

ITT OP Grows up

If you're stupid enough and young enough and cheeky enough you can pull off anything.

>MUH LAWS

Stay poor then

Yes I was an officer in the french army and I left everything to be a thug in fucking Albania - cool story bro.

>implying I care about both of them

Hey OP, you know another way many immigrants make money? First they get a drivers licence. Then they get a car. Then they give driving lessons while charging extorbitant amounts an hour from other immigrants.

Profit???

he's larping.. he stole the pics from someone else otherwise he would timestamp it

if you want to make money on migrant's back just create an account on ubereats / deliveroo and make them work from you

You can take 30% of everything they make, they don't have papers so they can not work in Europe

Also you can sell them fake driving licence to drive little bikes (50cc) but I won't tell you how to do this just find it by yourself

You can rent them flats too, but it will be a bit violent when you will want to take back the house.

>1488

>looks like muslim

kek

In my country they get papers immediately or they buy fake papers and passport from turkic mafia.

nordcvcks literally open their asses to the jews yet they think they are "based"

SS Handschar (100% muslim SS Division) salutes you tho

you're enabling them to live here. you're a parasite just like them

No, they get provisory papers who allow them to be in the territory but they are not allowed to work or to rent a flat, extort them.

I know really well this domain and the italian mafias are literally sucking migrants' blood that's why they want to leave Italy asap

turks are literally repulsive and you look arabic lmfao

im not even a nordcuck but stop llarping as a nazi or even white LOL

No, my government enable them to live here - I put them back to slavery.

Attached: umad.jpg (640x480, 72K)

it's not him... OP timestamp a pic or stop larping.

Ok but you are governed by jews so stop larping as a nazi stupid cvck

Your sister probably fucks with your local medbvll on a weekly basis

Attached: afrenchbullformywifeplease.jpg (640x563, 50K)

>act like an ass and call people retards
>start getting all sensitive
lol. Subletting isnt a revelation my man but if you are doing well with it then good for you

timestamp a pic you fucking larper

you arent Mediterranean you look arabic rofl

arabs are mediteraneans you brainlet. a lot of italians, spanish and portugese look like arabs. also stop acting like it's him in the pictures

actually in a flat I don't own who will make my pockets fuller than they are

Attached: Photo le 20-09-2019 à 16.39 #2.jpg (1080x720, 108K)

the average migrant in italy would kill his cousin to be able to live in this shithole for 500 euros per month

Attached: Photo le 20-09-2019 à 16.40.jpg (1080x720, 121K)

I hope you go to prison you piece of shit. It's not a business plans it's a crime.
I come from somewhere with a housing crisis and if I meet someone like you in real life I will personally kick the shit out of them.

The state of these spaghetti slurpers

>"Very fastly"
The blind leading the blind.

this is a luxury flat for a nigger
an italian would not even visit this shit
now I proved I was real suck my dicks and go to your local real estate agency and start subletting or stay poor with your imaginary tokens

Hahahaha "I'm a veteran navy seal".
You're a scumbag mate. Plain and simple. Decent people will always look down on you. Just know that.

army is shit
my plan was to steal weapons from there but it's not possible
they keep them too safely

imagine being this low IQ to think that September = 11.
that's not a timestamp. a real timestamp is with a pen and paper. anybody can add a date on a pic moron

Only in America
Landlords from other countries let illegally, so they don't have to pay ridiculous taxes and do paperwork.

it's prohibited in most first-world countries and you will absolutely get caught doing it at a professional scale
opee is probably trolling with someone else's picture to get some autist in here to doxx the guy

KEK 8-) I didn't even notice that

but that's why you cant make money legally: you're too low IQ for that

kek
Im laughing because Im actually dumb yes
I still make more money than you
Waiting for the electrician to put lights on this shithole and welcome my new customer

The way they do it in sweden is they charge a thousand euro before you even see the flat, then they do this to like a hundred people and none of them gets the flat, because you know, you don't really rent the flat from anyone, you just meet a lot of migrants in a cafe and charge them money.

my little "warren buffet" is making cash today

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

you guys should hurry up if you don't want to end up virgin / kidless at 35

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-09-20 à 16.52.19.png (250x196, 21K)

>migrants have thousand euros to spend on an imaginary flat

wake up faggot, they are inviting your sisters to your local bar with the few money they have and then they creampie them like the whores they are

Are you pissed because you don't have the mental faculties to come up with a truly brilliant scheme on your own?

I'm SO PISSED bro
I dream every night about being a nordcvck

Attached: IMG_2520 copie.jpg (750x1334, 173K)

Can I ask you, why are you bragging about being an absolute degenerate?

Sure, you earn a lot of money, but is that really all that counts in your life? Damn, I feel bad for your uneducated ass.

But then again, you will probably go all your life and not care, you will just start to feel incomplete, but oblivious as to why.

>Sure, you earn a lot of money
believing what a random fag is telling you on Jow Forums...
this pathetic loser will end up in prison or beaten to a pulp

he hasnt even done a proper timestamp yet

COPE