Facebook is too big to fail we are buying libra right?

Facebook is too big to fail we are buying libra right?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/U9a0pp0
medium.com/unibrightio/unibright-integrates-facebooks-libra-blockchain-dc13aa7a8d37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S T A B L E
C O I N
M O N G

Buying a stable coin.. Go all in tether

>investing in a stable coin backed up by fiat currencies
no you absolute brainlet, how economically illiterate are you?

i've bought amazon, i refuse to get involved with the reptile lord

Attached: billionaire cyborg with a rictus grin striding straight past human drones that are tethered to machi (1520x1013, 215K)

no jewcoin

Attached: PO_yoC1bwWI.jpg (690x961, 113K)

These fucking newfags always buying shit

France is opposing Facebook's Libra and I think people have already awaken of how it may backfire once it take place.

Imagine them selling investors data similar to what they're doing in Facebook LOL. its good though to see projects aiming to provide that solution like ELYNET which lets you have the option if you want to sell your data and make actual money for it.

Attached: asd.png (676x264, 111K)

True rather than giving it out for free. Tho it may have a potential to be a top 100 coin

>Facebook is too big to fail
Too bad libra isn't, as much as oculus isn't either. Both can fail without fb giving a shit

the biggest problem is that they can restrict who gets to use Libra and who doesn't. Libra could snowball out of control so that in 25 years someone can't buy food because of his social score on facebook

Attached: zuccborg.jpg (530x483, 55K)

you goys are retarded, privacy or censorship is the least of libras problems. We already live in a world full of monetary censorship and no privacy. Libra would maintain the status quo in those regards.

The problem is Libra has the potential to easily get adoption by 5-10% of the population in a few years and suck in 5%+ of the world's value into its currency.

Then it could simply say "fuck the reserve regulations" and start printing money without reserve, cause a run on the libra, and turn the entire world's economy into Venezuela. That's the biggest risk to the status quo.

Libra claims there's gonna be a bunch of validators and be decentralized, but bullying a few validators to do your bidding ain't that hard when 5% of the world's money is at stake.

Watch as it gets blocked by various nations.

Didn't you get the memo?

Attached: image0.gif (498x250, 1.63M)

good job making me not want to read your drabble in the first sentence

Facebook is failing though

And don't forget to thank me later, sir

imgur.com/U9a0pp0

this. its been a dying platform for over half a decade and the kids wont even touch facebook.

All the zoomers use instagram tho, and it's owned by facebook. Can't escape the Zucc.

Fuck Lizardberg

>that filename
>topkek

You can’t ever buy Libra you dumb fucking retard.

Unibright has integrated libra testnet code already into their framework. Two key uses cases of a stable coin that incorporates smart contracts:

Tokenization. As discussed previously, the Libra blockchain is built to enable safe and secure management of digital assets. We believe there is great potential in extending our tokenization templates to the Move language, thereby allowing customers to effortlessly create their own security tokens on the Libra blockchain.
With our extensive business integration experience (and the existing functionality of the Unibright Connector), we can imagine Unibright becoming the solution of choice for enterprises looking to tokenize assets currently represented on internal systems

Licencing. We also see an opportunity to extend the scope of our licencing templates to the Move language. This will allow users to automate the licencing, royalties, and fees of their intellectual property on the Libra blockchain. Since the Libra blockchain has inherent ties to stable financial assets, it may prove to be a markedly more appropriate solution for licencing applications than other blockchains.

medium.com/unibrightio/unibright-integrates-facebooks-libra-blockchain-dc13aa7a8d37

Libra is a vaporware scam that will never fucking launch due to all the regulatory red tape countries are putting in front of it.

You’re a retard it’s failing now and the coin isn’t going to launch

facebook is on its way out, literally only cool wine aunts and retarded boomers still use it

You mean the people with moment to waste?