AHEM

May I steal your attention for 5 minutes, please digest the following posts.

Attached: 1520379247823.png (223x225, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/jobs/view/key-client-account-manager-at-swift-1376409213/
archived.moe/biz/thread/15493936/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uglb16ElZxw
icsfs.com/en/benefits-oracle-blockchain-payments-and-transfers
enterprisetimes.co.uk/2019/03/21/swifts-gpi-link-meets-corda-dlt-for-trade-ecosystems/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYRcZuzCbkk
docs.chain.link/docs/using-chainlink-reference-contracts#section-test-reference-data-contracts-ropsten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: s1.png (801x541, 87K)

Attached: s2.png (666x476, 53K)

Please also note, Davy does not follow any other Crypto projects.

Not a single one

And his 3 most recent follows are Sergey, Chainlink, and SmartContract.com

And the finally, Davy's job description:
linkedin.com/jobs/view/key-client-account-manager-at-swift-1376409213/

"SWIFT is looking for a Key Account Manager, North America, to develop and manage long term, strategic client relationships with global transaction banks across North America. This position reports to the Strategic Relationship Manager and is focused on building strong and collaborative relationships with key contacts. The Key Account Manager is responsible for product and service coverage, traffic development and community engagement. Further, the successful candidate should over time develop a vision on strategic priorities for their accounts in support of their efforts to retain business and drive new opportunities. . The Key Account Manager will also be a representative of SWIFT at conferences and strategic industry events and should develop a perspective on what is happening in the market"

"The ideal candidate must have experience partnering with executives and a successful track record of influencing cross-functional teams to drive results for the client. He/She will also have specific experience working across the banking industry in a relationship management capacity. He/she will be pivotal in executing the overall customer strategy to drive new revenue opportunities, long term partnerships, and increased customer loyalty. You bring your experience and enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate. You are passionate about your industry and technology, and you are convinced these have an important role to play in the world."

That is all

Attached: 1562565035466.jpg (966x782, 389K)

it’s weird that he is EMEA though, which I assume means Europe, Middle East and Africa

Live. Laugh. Love.

based and breadcrumbpilled

Attached: 1540113206953.jpg (819x764, 225K)

>Middle East

>archived.moe/biz/thread/15493936/
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uglb16ElZxw
>icsfs.com/en/benefits-oracle-blockchain-payments-and-transfers
>AJIBJOAX

i think this is the most important detail to focus on, tonight marines

Attached: low-res.jpg (180x280, 16K)

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's on Chainlink's official website that they are working with Swift on their own oracle, why is any of this surprising? Do you anons think that Chainlink and Swift are not working together or something?

I don't know why there aren't more celebratory threads. That PALO IT video stated it all plainly.

I guess we have to how it fits into everything, ie. is it forming the core of GPI link?

But yeah 2 years nearly exactly since the ICO and we get confirmation - exciting, exciting.

This article is also quite interesting:

enterprisetimes.co.uk/2019/03/21/swifts-gpi-link-meets-corda-dlt-for-trade-ecosystems/

>When SWIFT and R3 announced the ‘gpi Link’ PoC early in 2019, Enterprise Times (ET) puzzled over the significance. In many ways ET still does – as a long term concept. Why? The underlying ‘feel’ remains that somewhere somebody is disintermediating somebody else. The difficulty ET has is deciding who the ‘somebodies’ are – SWIFT itself, the banks, the trade platforms or ???.

Also the SWIFT webinar in the link includes reference to that they've been looking at this since 2016-17, which is when SmartContract became involved with them.

Yeah it's frustrating when it's been known for years. I guess the thing in question is the connection with gpi Link

>gpi Link
IIRC, it was proven sometime in 2018 that gpi Link didn't have anything to do with oracles, but I could be wrong.

It's literally what connects Swift's gpi service with dlt

Attached: EE2fXK2U8AAwpzY.jpg (2048x1652, 125K)

Gpi link is more or less chainlink
Just look up what it does
The only reason why people say it has nothing to do with cl is because rory said the swift / cl poc was for bonds
But it doesn’t mean they dont work with them for gpi link or anything else

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>Their own oracle
Remember faggots, while Chainlink CAN serve as an oracle, it is also to be a trusted network FOR oracles.
"Their own smart oracle" is basically a fancy fucking name for an external adaptor on their node.

In the end, it's all part of the Chainlink network, meaning 1000 eoy is actually possible, but maybe not this year.

387 EOY
1000 EONY

Dubs for 300 EOY.

and fuck jannies

You are a MANIAC!

Should I dump most of my BTC into LINK? Should I put any into ETH or has that peaked?

only 300? I raise you trips for 1k eoy

Majority in link, yes. Then SIT ON IT. Do not sell no matter what.
You will know when it's time to sell. Then DO NOT SELL and keep waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYRcZuzCbkk

fresh vid from the most based link youtuber - link user

Attached: 1539132965533.jpg (800x800, 56K)

>he bases his investments off of twitter posts

you are some stupid motherfuckers

Attached: 1560693797840.png (171x187, 58K)

>he rules out an entire resource because he doesn't like it
There were likely Twitter posts telling people to buy up BTC back when it was worth jack shit. Are you saying it would have been stupid to follow that advice just because it's from Twitter? Retard.

>*fistbumps DAN in CRG*
WHERE IS THE COWBOY

Are you actually that fucking stupid to take people shit posting with a a blue check mark next to there name serious.

Dude.... so are you

You are in every thread saying the same exact thing. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results....

Talk to the hand RLC shill

Attached: 1563121641509.jpg (1113x1200, 108K)

oh great...another useless breadcrumb...price is still a dollar

delet

i'm trying to convince my somewhat well off boomer parents to buy more but they're not listening. realistically i could probably steal a decent chunk of money from one of their accounts and they wouldn't find out for months.

should i do it Jow Forums? i need to increase my stack

kek Chainlink has been lying about partnerships since 2016. If you believe them, you have sub 80IQ

>implying
this is a piece of shit project that has been spammed by bots for marketing on Jow Forums and now the bots have moved to twitter. IF you actually hold this you're a fucking moron

Good goy. Do whatever you can to increase your stack. At the end of the day, you wont get a medal for having morals. Im trying to prolong my studies so that it moons before im forced to wagekek

Yall don't know how to digit.

1k eoy checkem

Attached: 1568809473423.jpg (2049x1080, 491K)

He is Belgian! Woohoo! Congratz Belgium bro’s! WE GAAN HET MAKEN! SAMEN STAAN WE STERK! Rook een dikke jonkoooo

Dezelfde boodschap ge gaat niks bereiken is wat de school mij dicteerde - nu koop ik linkies en sturen ze mij mails of ik voor de klas mag gaan spreken!!! U dochter luistert naar de user! We bepalen die shit hier. Bon de fis de puuuuut

If we are in a position for LINK to reach 387 this year it's going to do far more than 3x next year

oh look another chainlink thread when we have plenty... hidden

Based

I'm looking forward for that 8 October blogpost

I just came in my pants

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

8 October?

don't overlook this you niggers

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1568857726037.jpg (384x384, 89K)

based

>he doesnt know
no one tell him kek

Kek isn’t chainlink the pump and dump in the news?

it announced a partnership with MOAB no way it's a scam

I don't think they had blue checkmarks in early bitcoin days. Your newfag is showing, zoomer.

please Coinbase let new yorkers purchase and sell stinky linky

you guys ae bipolar bitches

i bought at 3.70 becuase you said its a steal

then at 1.50 you all fudded and made me sell because yall said it would go down to .80 cents.

so i bought hig and sold low.

now its at 1.77 fuck you

pic related not larp

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 4.46.49 PM.png (785x48, 14K)

Think of Jow Forums as hazing where you either learn enough to see through the bullshit, or you don't.
You didn't. Maybe next time you will learn the value of DYOR.

You just mean the devcon5 blogpost? I don't expect it will be that interesting?

We already know which assets etc it will be:

docs.chain.link/docs/using-chainlink-reference-contracts#section-test-reference-data-contracts-ropsten

Oracle blogpost will be the interesting one.

Your fault for being low-iq. Before I invested anything I studied for months and acquainted my self with the patterns and fud raids.

Same happened to me. You live and learn. Let this be a lesson to you and DYOR. Be prepared and go long.

you don’t belong here. plebbit is down the hall and off the cliff

You have no one to blame but yourself. You had 2 years

>not knowing there/their/they're
>ending a question with a period
get the fuck back to r3ddit, faggot

>newfag who bought too late and then experienced his first FUD

it's not the same guy retard, it's part of the joke

Thanks for the LINK I bought at 1.50 bro. We always need stupid people like you in the world to increase smart peoples wallets.

Attached: p37135.jpg (800x800, 117K)

You just replied to pasta, "retard"

checked

He replied to a pasta with a meme..

It's been awhile since I've seen the whole thing... Marvelous...

Attached: 1498003877988.jpg (900x900, 182K)

Tonight. At 7 pm (GMT -7).

Glorious Mumbai Time is best time.

kekd

Attached: kekd.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Well done user. No insider here roll this bullshit. Nice crumb.

>Glorious Mumbai Time
When did biz get funny again? It was dogshit for months

>he's getting left behind
I really do pity you because I've been in your spot so many times. It stings when everything points one way but you're so skeptical you interpret it as people trying to trick you, then they all turn out to be right.

I'm only going to do this once.
Visualize dubs then check my digits.

Attached: 7777777.png (1868x732, 193K)

Check mine instead. LINK is the future.

Is this new pasta?

1K EOY

Attached: lTU3eup.jpg (640x480, 29K)

the double spaces
lmao
this guy is LITERALLY from reddit

>Davy does not follow any other Crypto projects.
>Not a single one

i feel like going all in link, but also want to margin trade once to be able to buy more link and possibly btc.

Attached: B6D38DEA-849A-4286-B26C-73798637A51D.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

Attached: 57B87658-A95C-4FA6-BC19-11715DF7D92F.jpg (733x412, 242K)

This thread has me cooming HARD

I bought 11.9k link at $2.20 AMA

Why didn't you wait for 1.70

what exactly are you looking for, moron? apply yourself and play on the smaller timeframes if you're that desperate

Fucking huge! I made that pic also :)
How did you find this breadcrumb?

dumfuck newfag
take some personal responsibility, it's your fault

Attached: bI82x4B.png (492x440, 188K)

You're a maniac!

Fucking retarded. You think your parents will just forgive you if you rob from them, regardless if you make a profit or not? Fucking retarded.