I’m the Founder and Creator of LinkBrothers&Co

I’m the Founder and Creator of LinkBrothers&Co.
AMA
Also join our discord to see unveiling of a special giveaway happening next week.
/KvB9BRS

Attached: 26A48032-E11E-41F2-8C9B-E32779697779.png (1000x1300, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkbrothersnco.com/
warosu.org/biz/thread/4620224
warosu.org/biz/thread/14870604#p14872384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, any linkies that want to get involved or understand LinkBrothers&Co end goal? Selling merchandise and stuff online is just the first step. I really made LinkBrothers&Co so once the singularity happens we can keep our amongst us linkies.
I have registered LinkBrothers&Co as a partnership business so I can add others over time. I also worked on this project with two other linkies.

Nice honeypot. Stupid people will fall for this scam.

Keep our *wealth amongst us

It’s not a scam bro, seriously user I worked on this project for all of us. So can we please be serious for a bit please. I absolutely promise i want to make this more for us linkes, especially us brisbane linkes because there are so many of us and yes trolling is fun but I just want to be serious for a moment please. Also a few anons have made orders already and should have their orders soon.

Ill leave this here and won’t post it again until the new products and giveaways are available for my fellow linkies
linkbrothersnco.com/
Please tell me what you guys think, really want some feedback. Also as I’m in Australia I have the prices in aud, but do you think I should maybe price them in usd. I’m worried that people you are view don’t realise half of the time. As I had one user say the $20 shipping hurts a bit, but really it’s only like $13usd for those in burgerland

>Who* are viewing

The crypto cards look awesome and the box was definitely a nice touch, could be myself having one with my ledger in that box. Explain more about what’s the go with them...

Thanks user, pretty much you can order them with your public address on the back in a hologram or water slider QR code and then covered with a protective heat/weather/water resistance film. But alternatively you could just order without the Qr code, and then attach your private keys or paper wallet and cover with the protective film, or etch your 24 recovery on the back of the card yourself

Also a user asked me the other day who I was, I didn’t know how to respond as this is a anonymous board after all. But too any old linkies that might remember I was the linkie who got hacked and lost 4000 link in 2017. I’m also the user who had to take in his nephews because my sister is trash.
Some old post of mine I found about being hacked
warosu.org/biz/thread/4620224
warosu.org/biz/thread/14870604#p14872384
And here is my old wallet address that was hacked
0x736C2aA62FC5b22f826DEeb8aC0F734Ec86dF4c1
I was definitely a fool back then, just glad I never gave up

Shameless bump, no bully please

>9 posts by this ID
CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

I said no bully please user kek

Attached: 271D7F1B-B337-4585-BEBA-558B0A85FF60.jpg (500x533, 28K)

NICE DROP SHIPPPING SCAM user

And fair enough user, I should know better. How about this. Join the discord to join a competition, make the LinkBrothers&Co logo into the best meme you can, I’ll ran it for two weeks and the winner get a free glow in the dark link dice and I’ll pay for shipping. I’ll create a topic for competitions in the discord now

Nice meme user.

*run

Ok marines I have created 3 different competition in the discord so it makes it worth joining. Also if I get another 20 adds I’ll unveil a special freebie for next week

How do I trust you with my address?

I get this a lot, what can I say fren? apart from I live in Australia and I’m a linkie like you and this isn’t just about selling you guys merchandise, I want to create this into a full company along with other linkies and branch off and do other things, also I have registered the business name and abn number if you like to check. The business name is Link Brothers & Co. and I’ll just go get the Abn number and post it, but I think you can check these on the Facebook page and store maybe (sorry new to creating a store so not sure if it shows all this). But I’m sure you could check the business register and find it. A few anons have placed orders and I have sent them out so I hope they might help to verify a bit of trust also

How'd you get hacked?

Here is my abn (Australian business number) 68125233695
Also registered business name is Link Brothers & Co. As I have stated before, I have done this with two other linkies. I created this business as a partnership so any linkie can become a partner.

I was stupid and put my private key into etherdelta to buy link because I was being a Jew and though fuck Binance and it’s 10link fee to transfer to my wallet, anyways I was stupid and didn’t understand the Consequences and a few days later all my linkies were gone

Sorry didn’t see your post there when I posted my abn number, was on the discord. Check it out, I just unveiled the surprise because I couldn’t wait

AAAAAHHHHHHH MY LINKIES!!!!! Damn you aussie scammer

Again classic meme, never gets old

Wait actually should i make this the head of the site??

Yep did it, don’t know why I didn’t do it before. Write it just like you posted in your Honour user. Also has any linkies noticed the the aud prices all end in .77. I actually have something I’m adding that will be $7.77aud also. Check out for it next week
Also, should mention to those who keep wanting to say this, if you look at the crypto steel cards, their is no way you could even drop ship them the way I have made and marketed them. Also be are based in Brisbane. The linkie capital, it’s 3:00am in the morning right now

>make the LinkBrothers&Co logo into the best meme you can, I’ll ran it for two weeks and the winner get a free glow in the dark link dice

Attached: 1556123750269.gif (380x285, 1.97M)