OH NO NO

so after months of posturing and threatening BTC they are now quietly backpedaling. I have really no idea what these retards are thinking, they make all these big claims and then the next day "oh no no we will not really do that after all". how is that supposed to build confidence in their investors? Calvin claims he has his treasury in BSV but who says thats even true? he never provided any proof for his statement, just like craig never gave any proof for being satoshi. And while Im not saying he ISNT satoshi (he could be, he could be not), the people behind BSV are sketchy to the max IMO.
>inb4 low IQ bsvtards come in here shilling greg maxwell and q memes

Attached: 2019-09-20_1507[1].png (563x589, 62K)

>sketchy bloke shills his sketchy coin while working with sketchy people and calls himself sketchtoshi
Hmm..

Attached: 1564573016332.jpg (337x337, 9K)

this is honestly what made me never invest in his coin. never cared if he was satoshi or not, but the fact that the says shit like "i wil expose b core" and then does NOTHING. or the "there will be no split" and then then the coin splits and he csnt even win the bitcoin cash name, makes me believe that this guy is nothing but a scammer and a loser. i might be wrong but ill only change once he gives enough of a reason to do so, which at this point i doubt he will

What a load of shit. I have lost all faith in that shit coin now after they pussied out.

THAT'S what it took?
You're on the slow side aren't you?

I feel like back in 2016 when all the libtards were fudding trump and calling him a scammer and then years later it turns out they were right and you end up agreeing with liberals for all the wrong reasons. this is exactly how this BSV drama is starting to feel, like he might actually be satoshi but he is still full of shit and will walk back on all his promises.

hhahahahahahahahahah

because they know btc will be irrelevant soon

Lmfao
Every single person who ever thought bsv was legitimate is actually a fucking idiot

0 sympathy from me

saving this thread for next year

Rofl who could have seen this coming? The fuck was the point of all this though?

>trying to save face when you have no face to save

Attached: 1564267676722.jpg (526x700, 55K)

Why do people give these idiots attention?

Craig and Calvin will be defeated when everyone just forgets about them and stops talking about them. Stop giving a shit about obvious charlatans.

Calvin does not have anything on BSV
technically, all miners are de facto shorting the coin, because they are not holding it for a later sale, they sell on the spot to cover for electric bills

Calvin, ironically, has the biggest short position on BSV, because he is the main miner of it
on top of that, he is mining on a loss

the only plausible explanations for why is he doing this are:
>money laundering
or
>insanity

Attached: gotem.jpg (820x645, 90K)

did you just realize this kek? he doesn't have the keys. craig is not satoshi. anyone with half a brain realized this a long time ago.

I bought 5 BSV for insurance. Pls no bully.

Cringe

What if we take all the craig bs drama aside?
I think he is a fucking attention whore sissy but any retard can see there is massive development on BSV
Makes me want to take a suicide stack, I mean, what if they are doing this on purpose? Fudding their own coins? we see this everyday
I wonder.. only time will tell

even low almond posters should stop and think about this

>they are now quietly backpedaling
i predict time and time again this threat will pop up only to fade away.

Other shitcoins in top 10 are better?? Btc 40$ fee in peak. Ltc 0 dev, bch new fork coming, CZ scam coin etc.

it's a well known strategy used by companies for stocks... it's really easy to manipulate Jow Forumstards

sir buy ethneverendingprintingmoreshitcoinsandscamcoinsandshittokensereum.
Its not supposed to be money but you get the ideia we have a token for onios and for garlic and even a token for bitcoin bofore and after the split.

The messenger has spoken. Crikey.

>stage 4: bargaining