As a Canadian, I didn't like him before but I see this as an absolute win for our country. +1 vote for u sir

As a Canadian, I didn't like him before but I see this as an absolute win for our country. +1 vote for u sir.

Real question is, how do I profit from this?

Attached: trudeau_blackface1.jpg (1086x732, 189K)

invest in sensitivity training

short cardano

Am I the only person on this planet who gives zero fucks about this? Used to be that imitation was the sincerest form of flattery. If anything, people who wear blackface are cucks for worshipping other cultures, but it's literally never racism. I mean it's always literally the exact opposite of racism. The exact literal opposite.

Anti-racist are the most racist people on earth.

Preach. I don’t get what the big fucking deal is. Fucking tropic thunder had RDJ in complete blackface, despite it being ironic, the nogs didn’t bitch then.

Was he really /ourguy/ all along?

DAAY-OOO
DAAAAAAAYY-OO

Attached: DAY-O.png (358x533, 300K)

I couldn’t agree more user! Trudeau’s extravagant remorse and apologies make him seem, in my eyes, an absolute wimp. It would be enough for me to vote against him. Everyone fears displeasing the humourless left - the self-righteous academics and journalists who seem to have won the right to speak as society’s conscience. I wish someone would challenge them. (Trump has, of course, which accounts for much of his support.) I don’t believe that there would be as many ordinary, coloured people offended by the incident as there would be humourless white people offended by it. There are some people who just want to be offended and outraged; it’s their default position and feeds their addiction to feeling morally superior; there are others who enjoy playing the victim. Move on, lighten up, I say, and don’t be obsessional about past injustices! Trudeau didn’t intend to belittle coloured people; he didn’t go amongst them in some tasteless parody of their past suffering. But nobody seems to care about his intentions or the context of the incident. Should he have gone to his party as a white Aladdin and said “I’ve come as Aladdin, by the way, but I didn’t darken my face to the colour of an Arab’s just in case a black person was here.” It’s preposterous. It’s a new age of witch hunts. I’m so tired of people nurturing their sensitivities and being offended. Fuck!

Attached: 2CCF879E-0954-4126-B8E3-C897FCD9B5A2.jpg (696x776, 215K)

blackface originated with minstrel shows which were definitely super mcfucking racist. actors would lurch around gibbering and twerking and eating watermelon.

In this case it looks like he is just LARPing as aladdin or something for a halloween party. If he had fake TNT strapped to his chest and was walking around shouting allahu snackbar then sure, give him hell. But all I can see is he was dressing up for a costume party and his costume doesn't really even convey any racial stereotypes, much less negative stereotypes.

This. Anti-racists are a fucking nuisance.

It was pre-9/11. I’m just happy to see the virtue signalling crowd eat themselves in a storm of cognitive dissonance.

>Am I the only person on this planet who gives zero fucks about this?

Assuming this was a legit question, no you're not. I think every day the number of people that swing from "thats raciss!" to "I don't care anymore" to "hang the kykes" increases because of this fake outrage.

This increases the likelihood of a Conservative win in the next election.

This will most likely result in a renewal of oil pipeline processes so Alberta can (finally) sell its oil to market on the ocean (rather than through American pipelines).

Investing in Oil Sands operations will be a good one IF this occurs.

That said, Canada is by and large a poor investment opportunity because of an aging population, high tax rate and America's tilt more towards Mexico in the near future for manufacturing and trade relationships.

Boomer here. I went to hundreds of college costume parties in Canada well before 2001 and I NEVER EVER EVAH saw anybody even remotely consider blackface for a costume.

Get back to work at Toronto Star desu. Your spin has no power here.

Attached: 8dcc86b827735c5045090e1891f286d57048734d57b39e238f900a319c018204.jpg (300x204, 23K)

you can't profit from being a try hard edgy faggot

Except he apologized.

if he still manages to win after this, I will just be at a loss for words.

How come trannies dress up as “she/her” “him/his” but white people cant put on black face? Not that I personally ever would (because, lol no thanks), but if the intolerant left can be whoever they want to be, then why can’t I?

>minstrel shows which were definitely super mcfucking racist
No more so than Eddy Murphy in whiteface acting like white people.
In fact, mimicking white people is pretty much a staple among black comedians (Pryor, Murphy, Chapelle, ...).

And it's hilarious, so fuck off.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I dont like Trudeau at all but I couldn't care less about this. People are way too sensitive. Guaranteed hes going to go up in front of the mic and give some bullshit talk about how insensitive this was. Liberals eat eachother alive over inane bullshit like this.

What spin nigger? Trudeau is a clown, as are all the other candidates.

I like Trudeau, he gets the girls wet.

It's not the blackface that's the problem, it's the fact that Trudeau is precisely the type of person to make a big deal out of blackface.

If this were an old pic of Trump in blackface, and he just went "so what" when asked about it, he'd go up in the polls.

>most tryhard PC leader in the world gets caught doing something racist 20 years ago
>punks out and apologizes for it, claims his priviledge prevented him from knowing it was wrong
>holds a charity for those effected negatively by racism, cries on stage at opening ceremony
>all funded by the government of course

is it true that a cricket protein pizza costs $70 in canada?

That's a lot of makeup.

>minstrel shows which were definitely super mcfucking racist
HeIIo reddit

fuck off spear chucker, we're full.

>definitely super mcfucking racist

Attached: 1566433977024.jpg (378x378, 15K)

Best news I've seen today. Let that cuck get thrown under the bus by all the other tards
He's canadian, they apologize 24/7

4u

Attached: E31ADD05-2801-4F50-A632-C8486E6C9937.png (480x456, 254K)